Page 2 of 428 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Morning all

I shall get the coffee on, proly gonna dl that army game you posted about Jertky, I heard about it on the radio on the way home.

I don't care for the politics being bounced in the thread but am wondering if this is gonna be a great we game. Anything to bridge the gap to UT2k3.

Good morning Coolme. Seems like we're morning regulars here. Maybe I should rename the thread to say "Now serving all-day breakfast" or something.

As for America's Army... not sure if it's good or not. Let me know how it is, ok? But I suggest Tactical Ops. It's an awesome game and probably very similar... besides, a lot of Europeans (mostly Germans) play Tact. Ops, so you should be able to find many people to play against.

I need a coffee too...

- Jerky.
    Mobile Editor - PC Perspective
    Follow me on Twitter

hehehe yeah man no what ya mean

Avo time here now and have I been a busy boy today!!! *sheesh*

I need some thing a lot stronger than coffee at the mo alhough a jug of that fine dark stuff is in order.

I am gonna try out the army's game tonight, let you know my thoughts on that!

-=Tawcan=- Guest
    Gee another bar? Is there too many bars around already?

People are seriously think that we're bunch drunks.

I've been researching alternative DSL providers in Toronto today (while at work ). I'm going to have to dump my Cable provider soon because they're planning on implementing download and upload caps.

Found a place selling 1300down/320up for $39.95 and 3000down/640up for $59.99. Not bad.

TGIF!

- Jerky.
    Follow me on Twitter

Originally posted by Tawcan
    Gee another bar? Is there too many bars around already?

People are seriously think that we're bunch drunks.
    We've bee drinking coffee mostly. Not many people ordering alcoholic beverages.

I wanted to see if a bar can survive in this forum. If not, then this thread will die a silent and hopefully a dignified death.

- Jerky.
    Follow me on Twitter

-=Tawcan=- Guest
    Originally posted by Jerky
    I've been researching alternative DSL providers in Toronto today (while at work ). I'm going to have to dump my Cable provider soon because they're planning on implementing download and upload caps.

Found a place selling 1300down/320up for $39.95 and 3000down/640up for $59.99. Not bad.

TGIF!

- Jerky.
    $39.95 with Telus here. 1.5MB down/ 512 up. There's a download and upload cap I believe. 2G and 1 G maybe? Don't remember, never exceed it anyway.

Yeah... Sympatico here is similar.

I don't like the idea of caps. I don't want to keep tracking it and I'm sure with my shopping habits I probably exceed 10GB easily.
    Follow me on Twitter

-=Tawcan=- Guest
    Ahhh shopping limit. That's right.

In Montreal, we have only sympatico or videotron. They both have upload and download limit. Now I am on 5GB up and down. No more movie download.

Evenin' y'all.

Well, the funeral was today, but now it's all finally over, so maybe I can get back to a somewhat normal schedule of checking out the boards.

Not to mention I'm starting to go through Morrowind withdrawals!

Welcome back Mz.T! Things are pretty good while you were gone... one particular thread here is pretty warm, but has been more or less civil so far.

PoP_Pip:
    Man that sucks. Have you gone over your limit yet? How do you keep track of your usage? Aren't there any alternative DSL providers in Montreal? Check out http://www.canadianisp.com/ Let me know if you decide to switch and who you went with.

- Jerky.
    Follow me on Twitter

Yeah, I've been keepin' my eye on it.

Originally posted by Jerky

PoP_Pip:
    Man that sucks. Have you gone over your limit yet? How do you keep track of your usage?
    - Jerky.
    You can check it on their web site. You log in with your username and password and check your bandwidth activity. Last month they gave me a warning. I downloaded 25 gig. It could have cost me over $100 dollar extra.

PoP_PiP:

Well at least they gave you a warning! There are people who probably aren't as lucky. I don't know what I'd do with download caps... I play a lot of online games and stream a MP3 streams. Download caps would severely hinder my enjoyment on the net. yuck.

Good thing there are enough DSL providers in Toronto that I don't have to worry about it for a while. I'll just keep switching companies if I need to.

Coolme, PoP_PiP:
    So what games do you play? (since this is the games forum afterall ). I already know what Tigress is playing at the moment.

- Jerky.
    Follow me on Twitter