Page 3 of 428 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Currently, I am playing mainly Warcraft 3. The Battle.net has a very interesting ranking system now. In 1v1, I am ranking in the top 200, level 8. If I stop playing for a day, my rank will drop below 300. There is also ranking for your own arranged team and a ranking just for yourself to play on 2v2 or 3v3.

A few months ago, I was actively participating in the in-house UT matches. At that time, zig zag was almost alone fighting the [ss] clan from the then moderator Oreo. I stepped in to help zig zag. If you read some of the old threads of this forum about shamika, you'll find me there. Too bad zig zag was banned from this site. I didn't know what happened. He was an emotional but a straight guy though.
    Last edited by PoP_PiP; 07-07-2002 at 07:50 AM.

I'm Back!

Great Idea Jerky!

I just got back late last night. I have family birthdays this weekend but plan on playing a while tonight.

How has everyone been?

Any news of the UT2003 Demo? I was really hoping it would be out when I returned. Oh well, theres always Morrowind!!!

Gonna be getting some new screen relastate next week! My Hitachi CM721B is about to move to my dads house cause he wants it back!

I am looking at the NEC 22 inch flat screens. Don't really want to spend the money but I gotta have a monitor other than my 15 viewsonic LCD. Its fine, but I am addicted to 1600x1200 in games and its only 1024 native.

Any suggestions?
    MY RIG:

Fx60
    ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe
    2GB OCZ DDR 3200
    2X7800GTX
    AUDIGY 2
    120GB Seagate Barracuda
    SONY DVD
    TDK CDRW

Welcome back, Crag!

I'll keep my eyes out for some monitor info for ya. Haven't seen much lately in the way of reviews except TFT displays, but if I find something good, I'll let ya know.

You know I was just reading some stuff about Americas Army and was startled to find out that, as of it's Jul 3, it's the first game released using the new Unreal technology ... not sure if they meant UT2003, but I don't know what else it could be.
    I kinda wish that Raven could have used it for JediII.

?Como esta kids? Feelin a bit saucy. Why dont you slide me a Guiness and a fork. Just thought I would chime in. Just remember: Dont drink and drive......you might hit a bump and spill your drink.

my 1000th post... let's all have a drink!

Thumbs up

Cheers!!!!!

Monday morning....

Patio coffee please

/me heads into vintage room.

Good morning coolme.

Help yourself to the coffee... got some new beans from a different supplier. Let me know if it's too strong.

I just woke up and eating breakfast in front of the computer. Going to head into work shortly and will post more when I get there.

I trust everyone had a good weekend?

- Jerky.
    Mobile Editor - PC Perspective
    Follow me on Twitter

Good avo Jerky,

Nice beans I hate a rough weekend, work is ok, got some engineers in to fix the aircon so that is a bonus.

I have yet to install that army game, lol was lanning with UT at the weekend, well trying to as one PC blew its PSU and another crashed a drive taking down a partition on the master, so the gaming went to the side whilst we tried to get these rigs fixed lol.

got there in the end and we had 3 hours of fraggin at a frantic pace to make up for the lost time, but my team just got beat up big styley by the visitors. Ace fun.

Anyone seen jimbob of late???

Nope. I haven'y seem Jim around lately. The last I saw him was last Wednesday before the long weekend. I imagine we'll be seeing him sometime this week. I've sent him an email just to make sure he's okay... it's weird not seeing him for more than 4 days. :cofused:

I spent a lot of Saturday playing morrowind on my computer while installing Win2K on my wife's rig and fixing her sister's computer. Her sister's computer, which I refer to as "That Infernal Beast", is pure evil. It doesn't seem to matter what I do, there's going to be at least 1 problem on it even after a clean format.

PiP_PoP:
    Unfortunately I don't have such a nice opinion of ZigZag. It's old history... let's not spoil morning coffee over it. You liking WC3? SP isn't that great... it plays a lot like Starcraft with some nice interface changes.

Stang Man:
    Congrats on the 1000th post! It'll be 2000 for me sometime next week.

Crag:
    Hey man! Glad to see you back! I sent you an email just to make sure you're doing okay. LCD screens? I never had much experiecne with them. My konwledge is with CRT. Are LCDs good for gaming now? My first experiences (5 years ago) with LCD was poor... blurry motion etc. Has it improved?

iFaQ:
    Welcome to the patio. I hope you found your Guiness. So what have you been up to?

Tigress:
    How's it going? Get far in Morrowind.

- Jerky.
    Follow me on Twitter

Well 2 aircon engineers went up through the roof into what they call the "tank" are, that was 4 hours ago, no sign of them, think I should "BOOOOO" them

LOL

And if one of them falls off because of that, you're going to have a nice lawsuit on your hands.
    Follow me on Twitter