Page 4 of 428 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Mornin' guys!

Jimbob has posted a couple times in the Folding Forum recently, but he has been kinda scarce the past week or so. Let us know if you hear anything, Jerky... I like that guy.

As for Morrowind... I'm cleaning out Vivec right now. I have LOTS of undone quests, but they all take me to different cities, and I'm not ready to leave here yet. lol

I found some big bad dude I can't kill in the Sewers in the Foreign Quarter. He's guarding a doorway, so I'm guessing it's a secret hide-out for those dudes who killed those Ordinators and Outlanders. Since then, I've stayed away from the sewers. lol

I'm really trying to get up to a level 10 so I can go back to Balmora and kill the council men. Just leveled up last night to level 5, so it's gonna be awhile. lol

How are you doin'? Anything fun happenin' yet?

I still have not explored the countryside much. It's crazy, but I really hate fighting! It's not that it's too hard, cause I'm pretty good with my bow, but I would much rather run around and steal stuff! lol

Jimbob is around... I just chatted with him on MSN. He's catching up on some threads now. Must've been a busy guy this weekend.

As for Morrowind... I love fighting. I'd kill everyone and loot their bones if I could!! LOL. I go after mudcrabs just so I can increase my longsword skill. Stuff's happening in Vivec for me... but let's keep that to the MW thread.

I went to the driving range with the wife + friend this weekend. Also saw Gosford Park... good movie, but I don't think it should've gotten so many oscar nominations.

- Jerky.
    Mobile Editor - PC Perspective
    Follow me on Twitter

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Hi all I'm still alive. Thanks for missing me. Makes me feel sorta warm and mushy inside . Going through a busy patch right now - home and work so not much time for the forum.

Like what you've done to the bar Jerky. I'm just working on putting in a tunnel through to Nameks. Should cut down the journey time. Maybe I'll see about putting in a shuttle too, used to work for British Rail so I know a thing or 2 about trains.

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.
    So you think you know where your towel is?

Originally posted by j1mb0b
    Hi all I'm still alive. Thanks for missing me. Makes me feel sorta warm and mushy inside . Going through a busy patch right now - home and work so not much time for the forum.

Like what you've done to the bar Jerky. I'm just working on putting in a tunnel through to Nameks. Should cut down the journey time. Maybe I'll see about putting in a shuttle too, used to work for British Rail so I know a thing or 2 about trains.
    Hehhe. Yeah... Tell Namek to start digging and we'll meet half-way like the Chunnel.

Don't worry about the forum... we'll always be here.

- Jerky.
    Follow me on Twitter

Aftenoon. One banana and strawberry high protein post workout shake please. Getting ready to pull a rare 2nd shift apearance at work . 3:30pm till 2:00am ugh! Oh well considering I normaly only work 3 days a week I guess I can do it . Wow it looks like everyone is playing MW. I am just not ready to commit yet. What do you guys think? Is it going to hold your attention till the end? Hey Jerky I left you a reply in your DS patch thread check it out. Thanks for the drink gotta run. BTW put some doors on the bathroom stalls and get some *** gaskets for the throne. Later

iFaQ:

Ack! That's a brutal shift. My wife is currently on the 2nd shift (3-12am) and I wait for her to come home before heading to bed. So I know what it's like.

I think MW will hold me until UT2003 or later. I've played a couple hours worth and I still feel like I haven't cracked the nut yet!

C'mon... buy the game... all the cool kids are playing it, so why aren't you? Don't you want to hang out with the cool kids?

Bathroom? Doh! I forgot about that... we'll get a contractor in to do that ASAP. In the meantime, you can use the bushes across the street at Namek's Bar.

- Jerky.
    Follow me on Twitter

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Originally posted by Jerky
    Bathroom? Doh! I forgot about that... we'll get a contractor in to do that ASAP. In the meantime, you can use the bushes across the street at Namek's Bar.
    Hmmm. Anyone know how my tunnel got flooded?

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.

hehehehehee

dunno I was plugged into the vintage room! never saw/heard a thing.. soz m8

*whistles*

Don't look at me... I use that planter in the corner!

- Jerky.
    Follow me on Twitter

Originally posted by coolme
    hehehehehee

dunno I was plugged into the vintage room! never saw/heard a thing.. soz m8
    LOL.

Any requests for games? Perhaps some Golden Axe? Double Dragon?

- Jerky.
    Follow me on Twitter

Glad to see you're alive and well Jimbob.

Thanks Ms T. Couldn't leave you alone with this bunch of reprebates now could I?

My rigs My Games

Originally posted by j1mb0b
    Thanks Ms T. Couldn't leave you alone with this bunch of reprebates now could I?
    LOL! Ain't that the truth! I need all the help I can get.

Originally posted by Jerky

LOL.

Any requests for games? Perhaps some Golden Axe?

- Jerky.
    Co-op?I'll watch your back.Me and my wife used to play that on the Genisis(SP?)
    It's All About Having Fun ..... Isn't It?

MSI 870A-G55 AM3 | AMD Phenom ll X4 955 Black Edition 3.2 GHz | Corsair XMS3 16GB DDR3
    XFX Radeon HD 7950 3GB DDR5 | Acer G246HL 24" WideScreen
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Samsung SH-S222A DVD Burner
    HT|Omega Claro | Technics SL-1210 MKll ~ Stanton 681EEE MKlll
    Esoteric Sounds Rek-O-Kut Professional Phono Preamp MKII
    Klipsch Pro Media v4.1 | Sennheiser HD 580 Precision ~ Sennheiser PC165 (Mic/Headset)
    Lian Li Lancool PC-K7B w/ Enermax NAXN 82+ 750W
    Win7 x64

Hey Jerky why dont you throw in one those Galaga coin-op machines. You know...the one that is like a table with controls at each end and usualy has a long burnt melted spot where someone laid down there cig while they were playing. DIG-DUG now there is a game. Gotta run showin my age.