Page 426 of 428 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426427428 LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 6418

Re: The Corner Club Pub

Quote Originally Posted by 3dfxrain View Post
    I was playing NBA 2K7 just because Allen Iverson's 76'ers are in it and it's unreal how I control A.I. and he is missing a lot of jump shots and it's hard to get around other players. I was unsatisfied. A.I. was missing so many shots so I altered the mid range shot slider so he can actually make a jump shot. If I didn't he'd miss everything and it would be rubbish.
    I thought your post about the dream in which your monitor disappeared was the best classic 3dfxrain post I had read in a while... then I read this one. Quality.

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

lol I mean, in real life A.I. ran around and made layups shot jumpers in everyones face and in this silly game he makes dunks every single time I turbo and near the opponents hoop and in real life he mostly shot layups and jump shots not dunks every single time I turbo. I think i'm going to have to hack NBA 2K7 for realism some more later and make him faster and alter the dunks so he doesn't dunk as much and makes more layups.

You're probably better off with Cities XL instead Coby.

yesssssssssss!

Microsoft today announced Age of Empires II HD Edition, a reimagining of the 1999 real-time strategy game. With Ensemble Studios closed, work on the updated version is being done by Hidden Path Entertainment (Defense Grid series, Counter Strike: Global Offensive).

Age of Empires II HD Edition will launch on April 9 exclusively through Steam across the world. Gamers won't need to wait that long to play, however, as those who prepurchase (at a 10 percent discount) will be able to jump in April 5.

Age of Empires II HD Edition includes every single-player campaign from the Age of Kings original and the Conquerors expansion, totaling 18 in all. In addition, gamers can challenge other Steam players through the game's online mode.

According to Microsoft, Age of Empires II HD Edition has been remastered for high-resolution displays at 1080p. It also includes an "enhanced visual engine" sporting improved textures for terrain, water and fire, and ambient lighting effects.

Steamworks features for Age of Empires II HD Edition include achievements, leaderboards, matchmaking, and cloud support. In addition, gamers can share user created content through the Steam Workshop.

Lastly, Microsoft revealed the minimum system requirements for Age of Empires II HD Edition today. They are listed below, along with the game's debut trailer.

Minimum System Requirements:
    Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 Pro
    Steam Software Platform
    900x600 minimum display resolution
    Direct X 9 Capable GPU
    1.2GHz CPU
    1GB RAM
    2GB HDD
    I can only hope that this winds up making a bundle of cash and providing a good business case for remastering quality old games.

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/age-of-e...pril-9-6404962

Trust me, I do science

I think Crysis 3 is on the right track, single player campaign mode offline, multiplayer online. Best kept as it is, no need to change that aspect.

I'm going to pay attention to the Humble Bundle a little more closely. I had an e-mail today stating they're going monthly, IIRC. I'd post it, but I've deleted the message since the game didn't immediately grab me.

I've really been into Darksiders, and this was one off the holiday Humble Bundle, so even if I don't like anything else, I'm not disappointed. Love this game, and I'm really glad I got DS2 for $15 on sale awhile back. If Darksiders 3 does come out, I'll be eagerly awaiting it. Maybe I'll have caught up on my backlog.

I need to get back into Resistance 3 too.
    Too many games, too wild of a work schedule, yeah.

If only more servers had such great rules.

Trust me, I do science

why the heck is youtube loading soooooooooooooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.. i swear, for the last 2-3 months its been appalling.

Trust me, I do science

I don't know. I don't work there. Someone else does.

I expect nice things of xbox infinity.

Ugh, i hate free weekends sometimes. Tried to play a couple rounds of CS:GO with my friends this afternoon. Both games had multiple blatant hackers on the opposite team running brand new steam accounts. I guess people just create a new steam account and play the free game with hacks to grief and generally be complete a-holes. Worse still, the other team knew that the guys were hacking and refused to votekick them, saying "well we've been losing games against hackers, so I want to take the win". Thankfully it ends soon

Trust me, I do science

Teach them alien love. Feels like the correct thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dfxrain View Post
    Teach them alien love. Feels like the correct thing to do.
    Hard to lay down the alien love when you're getting HS'd through walls!

Trust me, I do science

lol Lay it anyway.

How about some screenies?