Page 9 of 430 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    LMAO... "Project Cyro" HAHAHAHAH!

I wanna do that... but on a cheaper mouse.

- Jerky.
    Mobile Editor - PC Perspective
    Follow me on Twitter

OMG!!! Why? Oh why?

Why does it feel like a Friday when it's only Thursday?

- Jerky.
    Follow me on Twitter

Afternoon everyone. I would also like a big giant huge and very large bowl of ice cream. looks like another scorcher in the deep south.

Afternoon everyone. I would also like a big giant huge and very large bowl of ice cream. looks like another scorcher in the deep south. BTW I have MW. looks like I am going to be missing for a while.

iFaQ:

LMAO. I didn't think you were going to be buying the game so soon. Just couldn't stand the rest of us talking about it anymore, eh? Let us know how it goes. You're going to love the game.

- Jerky.
    Follow me on Twitter

I just want to be cool Jerky. LOL Just started it and I have already gotten my a$$ kiscked and thrown in jail. I amy try to play a little more tonight. Believe it or not I am actualy reading Fellowship of the ring for the first time. I am preparing myself for the DVD release 9/8. I never did go see it at the theatre. Dont suppose there are any fans of LOTR in here is there? Picked a bad time to start a new game, Fri is the beginning of my work week. Why dont you serve me up a Bacardi Limon and Sprite.

I read the LOTR trilogy in November (before the Fellowship came out). It's pretty good, but I have to say it's not the sort of book I would enjoy reading if it weren't a classic (if you get what I mean).

I've read many other trilogies and, IMHO, some of those are better than LOTR. Like I said, if it weren't a classic, I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much.

Some books which I think were AWESOME:

- The (First) Chronicles of Thomas Covenant by Stephen R. Donaldson
    - The Fionovar Tapestry by Guy Gavriel Kay

Both these trilogies surpass LOTR in character development and plot (IMO). But if you were to consider the quality of writing and the detail... Tolkein rules.

Glad to see you're starting Morrowind... I, happily, have not been arrested for anything yet.

- Jerky.
    Follow me on Twitter

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Just wanted to let you all know the good news. The tunnel will be finished by 10.00 tonight. I have a special delivery for GhostDog that requires the tunnel be finished. My reputation is at stake here though. Sorry coolme, I had re-programed those damn robots. Shame, I was enjoying the dancing. Maybe I'll put your virus back later - who knows maybe they'll start doing the tango or something instead

Oh, and Jerky, sorry about the mess in the bathroom. Had to get the tunnel finished real quick. I'll patch the holes up later. Personally though, I always thought it would be useful to be able to urinate from the bar. But I guess we need to consider Ms T's sensitivities.

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.
    So you think you know where your towel is?

Special delivery? I'm intrigued! To where? Here or Namek's?

I don't mind the holes much... but I worry about coolme and iFaQ. They both seem a little tipsy after a few drinks. Their hand-eye-coordination isn't so good if you get what I'm saying.

- Jerky.
    Follow me on Twitter

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Special delivery to Nameks. He's planning a showing of his latest movie creation. Rumour has it that the 2 Jims are involved. Can't have that. Reputation & all that.

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.

Jerky, I see you've been catchin' up on the B&P's! lol

Jimbob, if y'all wanna wave your tallywhackers around in the bar, feel free, just know that I am an EXCELLENT marksman.

iFaQ, you'll soon be addicted. Happy, but terribly, terribly addicted.

The thing that is so impressive about LoTR is that it IS classic. No, it's not as flashy as today's Fantasy is, but I don't know that there would even BE today's Fantasy if it weren't for LoTR. I admit I struggled with the trilogy years ago. Loved The Hobbit, but had a hard time getting into the LoTR. Then, I looked at it from the prespective of it setting the tone for modern Fantasy writing, and it became much more enjoyable to read. If nothing else, you can really appreciate how Fantasy Writing has evolved over the years after reading LoTR.

Afternoon all,

I am going to be very quite for a while, I have just accepted a new job and have got the transition to get through

Also I am kinda thinking about rebuilding my rig at home.

cya all soonish

Originally posted by coolme
    Afternoon all,

I am going to be very quite for a while, I have just accepted a new job and have got the transition to get through

Also I am kinda thinking about rebuilding my rig at home.

cya all soonish
    Mornin' y'all.

Good luck on your new job, coolme! And don't think too long about rebuilding your rig at home... can't have it NOT Folding for too long, ya know!

Jim: Ahhh... Namek == Don Distinction? I haven't seen that guy around much these days. How about you?

Tigress:
    Yes. I can appreciate LOTR as the forerunner to all the modern fantasy epics. From what I've read so far, no one has come close to matching the epic size or texture that JRRT has put into the books. Too bad they took out Tom Bombadil from the movie. It would have been funny to see him.

coolme:
    Congrats on the new job! Good luck with the transition... and good luck in deciding what to upgrade to. Remember, new ATI cards will hopefully be announced on Jul 17.

- Jerky.
    Follow me on Twitter

Coolme. Good luck mate all round. Exciting time changing jobs. Moving anywhere closer to home (as if such a thing existed )? Give us your new specs too. I wanna dream for a bit.

Jerky. Nope, your's truely is Don Distinction - you'll have to go back to Monday/Tuesday for an explanation of that one. Or ask Jimz. So did GD try playing that movie last night?

Ms T. You scare me .

My rigs My Games