Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Re: UT2K4 1v1 Deathmatch Ladder

I'm just waiting till after tonight to make a challenge...

Ok from what i've been able to find right now on the subject of Unreal TV, they did not include all files, it is not installed by default and it is currently in beta mode as is the first patch 3197 I think it is. It is supposed to be included in this patch that is being tested. I did find the missing files and that mutator is now listed, but thats as far as i've gotten, sorry folks.

I did find the patch, it is beta, let me know if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by kamikazee; 05-05-2004 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny
    jonny, you play too professionally for the rest of us with the 'no weapons stay' stuff, control the map, etc. Haven't you figured out yet that the rest of us just run around shooting anything that moves
    I hate weapons stay anyway, unless it's a CTF game or some such.

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium

Quote Originally Posted by dna
    I'm just waiting till after tonight to make a challenge...
    Why Oh, and you may want to post your official entry to the ladder 'cos you can't challenge until you do.... no-one knows where you are on the ladder.

Quote Originally Posted by kamikazee
    Ok from what i've been able to find right now on the subject of Unreal TV, they did not include all files, it is not installed by default and it is currently in beta mode as is the first patch 3197 I think it is. It is supposed to be included in this patch that is being tested. I did find the missing files and that mutator is now listed, but thats as far as i've gotten, sorry folks.

I did find the patch, it is beta, let me know if anyone is interested.
    Thanks for the info. Unless someone has a burning desire to watch the first few matches, maybe we just put this facility on the back burner for a bit - obviously Epic did already

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.
    So you think you know where your towel is?

Quote Originally Posted by j1mb0b
    Glad you finally recognized that ever-important rule #17
    17. dna is only allowed to use the shield gun.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

I hate weapons stay anyway, unless it's a CTF game or some such.
    That's just because you are afraid to let your opponent have a gun

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]

Why Oh, and you may want to post your official entry to the ladder 'cos you can't challenge until you do.... no-one knows where you are on the ladder.
    As if. The rules state I can't challenge anyone with an open challenge against them, so... have to wait till after tonight is over.
    Cause I'm entered on the ladder. Now you know. Nobody knows where I am on the ladder cause J1m hasn't put me on the ladder yet It's all his fault. As usual.
    Thanks for the info. Unless someone has a burning desire to watch the first few matches, maybe we just put this facility on the back burner for a bit - obviously Epic did already
    Demorec.

That's just because you are afraid to let your opponent have a gun
    In a 1v1 match, I think it's an important part of the play.

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium

As if. The rules state I can't challenge anyone with an open challenge against them, so... have to wait till after tonight is over..
    LOL.. I noticed that after I posted. Blame Len, he wants to be on the "inactive" list
    Cause I'm entered on the ladder. Now you know. Nobody knows where I am on the ladder cause J1m hasn't put me on the ladder yet It's all his fault. As usual.
    Prove it

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.

Demorec.
    Will be done... but not as much fun as watching it live.... kinda like any other sport, once you know the result, why watch the match?

My rigs My Games

As if. The rules state I can't challenge anyone with an open challenge against them, so... have to wait till after tonight is over.
    hmmmmm..... just realized, you still can't challenge even after toight 'cos both GD & I are more than 3 places ahead of you We need more players.

My rigs My Games

[QUOTE=Lenny]jonny, you play too professionally for the rest of us with the 'no weapons stay' stuff, control the map, etc. Haven't you figured out yet that the rest of us just run around shooting anything that moves [/QUOTE

thats cool i dont care, just adds more to startegy.
    Last edited by jonny roggles; 05-05-2004 at 05:42 PM.

-dfi ultra infinity
    -2100+ Tbred @2300Mhz (230x10)
    -2x256mb Kingston(bh-5)
    -Hercules 9700PRO
    -SB Audigy2
    -2 7200rpm WD
    -Antec True Power 430W
    -Chieftec case with window
    -5 Sunon case fans
    -Windows XP Pro

3D Mark 2001

In a 1v1 match, I think it's an important part of the play.
    I guess there are different opinions on that. I like my DM heavy on the fast, furious and fun and light on the strategy. Strategy is for CTF, ONS, ASS ... stuff like that. That's just my opinion.

I guess there are different opinions on that. I like my DM heavy on the fast, furious and fun and light on the strategy. Strategy is for CTF, ONS, ASS ... stuff like that. That's just my opinion.
    Normally, but 1v1 is all about kicking someones ass.

Normally, but 1v1 is all about kicking someones ass.
    Exactly but WITH A GUN. You don't deny your opponent a flak cannon when you are raining rockets down on it. How many wild west showdowns did you ever see where the guy says ... 'well I got to the gun first so you get to attack with a knife at 10 paces while I use my good ole' six shooter'? No honor to that kind of fighting.

I'm going home. Hope you see everyone tonight for WW. Later all.