Caution Scammers Around

i dunno u guys prolly know bout this but just a warning

SCAM ALERT - Some members who have placed ads with their email addresses on the online Trading Post have been contacted by individuals who are attempting a scam. The scammers collect email addresses and the scam usually involves an offer to buy the item (vehicle, boat, etc.) but the seller will have to ship it to a designated location, perhaps overseas. The scammer will ask for a mailing address so they can allegedly send a sizable check to cover the cost of shipping, plus extra to pay a debt to the shipper. It is suggested that you be alert and avoid these type of offers.
    Dell Inspiron
    Intel Core 2 Duo|Nvidia 7900Go GS|2GB DDR2|200GB SATA HD
    Meh Site

Re: Caution Scammers Around

mm..say they have your email,name,address..what de heck can they do?...not much,alto do avoid these arseholes..

add a couple 120mm fans overhead to drop temps by 10+ celsiusD.S.C-12(2)-disclaimer : whatever u do with your hardware/software is your
    responsibility, which i dont hold if u break anything

GRAB here OcBible v1.55 and Guidemania v1.21
    scary pooch?pooch#1taking ball from dogpooch pulln on ropeme on board after 2 years
    of no board
    http://gonny.se/ <-cool lady http://www.mediafire.com/?8dmg21ms1vx
    IN MEMORY OF HOW BM WAS TREATED HERE...

Re: Caution Scammers Around

Quote Originally Posted by _dangtx_
    mm..say they have your email,name,address..what de heck can they do?...not much,alto do avoid these arseholes..
    I've heard about this type of scam.... it is arranged so that the victim has no easy way to seek proscecution. Clever and really scummy.