Possible Suggestion?

well i have seen this on many other forums... a post count limit ususally 200 or so... just to get to know a person... maybe 300? or something i know i am making a suggestion to somethign higher than my post count but i dont like to see ppl not getting paid but if u can get to know em from threads or pm em or something.. ya know?
    Dell Inspiron
    Intel Core 2 Duo|Nvidia 7900Go GS|2GB DDR2|200GB SATA HD
    Meh Site

Re: Possible Suggestion?

this has been brought up and discussed before..and while we appreciate the idea, we are not prepared to do it here. knowing mods on forums that do and don't have this, they have their share of bad guys as well..it's actually between 50 and 200 posts depending on the site, a lot of people don't like it because it discourages new members using a whole site..and there have been many a good trader who has gone bad..plus, it's easy if you want to , to run up a post count to get access..and then still con someone out of their stuff..the best defense against getting ripped off is outlined on many sites including this one in terms of how to stay as safe as possible.

ye just a thought .. thought itd bring it up maybe help out but i got ur point about losing memebers cuz the forums with this have not very many ppl on it
    Dell Inspiron
    Intel Core 2 Duo|Nvidia 7900Go GS|2GB DDR2|200GB SATA HD
    Meh Site

if you have heat to back you up,seller could allways ship first..

add a couple 120mm fans overhead to drop temps by 10+ celsiusD.S.C-12(2)-disclaimer : whatever u do with your hardware/software is your
    responsibility, which i dont hold if u break anything

GRAB here OcBible v1.55 and Guidemania v1.21
    scary pooch?pooch#1taking ball from dogpooch pulln on ropeme on board after 2 years
    of no board
    http://gonny.se/ <-cool lady http://www.mediafire.com/?8dmg21ms1vx
    IN MEMORY OF HOW BM WAS TREATED HERE...