Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: [considering] What About A Nice Tech Chatroom for us AMDMBer's?

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad2121
    Well this is a good idea but... There are a lot of other things you can do if you want a quick question answered:

Most of the Moderators and admins (and regular users as well) have their msn or icq names as well as their email available (let's not forget the PM feature). Instead of giving the admins more work to do (as if they haven't done enough already) we can take advantage of what we currently have. Just though I'd throw this in.
    He's just asking for a chat to hang out, and ask a small question (like, how much is 64C in Fahrenheit) rather than making a thread about it.

I got the impression you read the post wrong, as that he wanted a chat just for the suggestions forum.....

Oh well, im tired, and have no clue what i'm talking about

"same here, it'll be a sad day should amdmb ever totally dissapear, i don't care too much for these "pc's" or their "perspectives" i just like my amdmb's." - SuBX3r0

I guess if you put it that way (and no I am not talking about the suggestions forum ) A question as simple as the one you suggested yes a chatroom would be terrific. I am just saying there are alternatives.

as of right now...an official chat room is not desired. as for placing a link to the unnofficial chat room in our navbar...that could insinuate that we officially support it...and we dont.

for now...i would suggest just using the one in OT.

when Ryan gets back from the trade show, caught up with things, and settled in...ill bring this up to him and will talk about it some more.
    hmm...

You guys dont think I could get a point to where that IRC channel is, do you? And perhaps a EFNet server that actually works, the ones i tried wouldnt connect....

Because right now for instance, I want to know if I can connect one router, to another router, using patch cables and brach my network out like that, and a yes or no would suffice here. Dont really need a whole topic for it.

Re: [revisit] What About A Nice Tech Chatroom for us AMDMBer's?

here is the unofficial chat room found in OT

http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.p...ght=unofficial
    hmm...