Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Resolved official name change request thread

Hello. I want to change my name from 'emretaskin' to 'keops'. Thanks.

edited by The Wise One. the thread starters original content has not been altered in any way, shape, or form.

Name Change Rules

Members are allowed to request a single name change. The following conditions must be met:
    • request your desired name change here in this thread. please do not PM or email myself or any other pcper.com staff member
    • the requested name must not already be registered
    • the requested name must conform to our maximum character limit (15)
    • the requested name must conform to our forum rules

all requests that do not meet with the requirements listed above will be denied. you may only request one name change. once we change your name...it will not be changed again so please ensure that the new name you request is the one you want to stick with.

Disclaimer

changing your name is a priviledge we offer to our members. it is not something we have to do. in fact...there are alot of sites/forums who dont allow it at all. please do not abuse this priviledge. we reserve the right to deny or accept any request, at will, and with no explanation.
    Last edited by The Wise One; 02-09-2005 at 06:41 PM.
    3000+ Venice ll Lan Party Ultra-D ll CNPS 7700 Cu ll 2*512 Twister 466 ll 120 GB SATAx2 RAID 0 ll Audigy 2 ZS ll Megaworks THX ll 957 MB Polaroid AG400 XL ll MX 510 ll QuickCam Pro 4000 ll Acrylic case ll 500 W Bluestorm ll USR 9106

DİLİMİZİ KORUYALIM

Re: To moderators : A request for changing my name

done.
    hmm...

is it possible to do this manually? or will we have to contact you everytime somebody wants to change there name? possible to add for us?

Quote Originally Posted by xa04
    is it possible to do this manually? or will we have to contact you everytime somebody wants to change there name? possible to add for us?
    you have to contact.

Honostly, I have never heard of any feature that would just let people change their names all of the time (and it would be kind of hektuc.. sorry about sp.)

"same here, it'll be a sad day should amdmb ever totally dissapear, i don't care too much for these "pc's" or their "perspectives" i just like my amdmb's." - SuBX3r0

Quote Originally Posted by victimizati0n
    you have to contact.

Honostly, I have never heard of any feature that would just let people change their names all of the time (and it would be kind of hektuc.. sorry about sp.)
    i see your point..

sp?

Quote Originally Posted by xa04
    i see your point..

sp?
    i think vic means spelling

Quote Originally Posted by raptorx
    i think vic means spelling
    ya...he does........i just put some thought into it and thought that, but i duno why i didnt bother to post back, maybe i thought i shud just leave the thread to die since its been resolved already :|

Yea.. I ment spelling.

I kinda figure out that stuff too.. like when I got the Mick100 award in folding.. everyone was like WTF!!!! and I was thinking... these people are idiots... cant they even take competition. Then i realised that it ment Way To Fold (Or i hope that's what it means!!)

"same here, it'll be a sad day should amdmb ever totally dissapear, i don't care too much for these "pc's" or their "perspectives" i just like my amdmb's." - SuBX3r0

Quote Originally Posted by victimizati0n
    Yea.. I ment spelling.

I kinda figure out that stuff too.. like when I got the Mick100 award in folding.. everyone was like WTF!!!! and I was thinking... these people are idiots... cant they even take competition. Then i realised that it ment Way To Fold (Or i hope that's what it means!!)

Heh, yes, it does mean Way To Fold.

What else could it mean?

Quote Originally Posted by _John_Lennon_
    Heh, yes, it does mean Way To Fold.

What else could it mean?
    What the fu*k lol

I have thought about changing my name by dropping the sevens, but having been here for 7 months, and having 1 trillio.... err I mean 2400 posts, I don't know if that would be wise.

I'll think about it

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Can I get a capital R on the start of my username, so it's Rickikaye69

Quote Originally Posted by rickikaye69
    lol, and for my name....XA04 not xa04 , if ya could the wise one, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rickikaye69
    done and...

Quote Originally Posted by XA04
    lol, and for my name....XA04 not xa04 , if ya could the wise one, cheers
    done.
    hmm...

Mayhaps this thread should be renamed to "The Name Change Request Thread"?

Give it a shot....

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.