Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: good god

Re: good god

Quote Originally Posted by grumblemarc
    How about you go one better and have someone that has already gotten an IPod to just give it to Ryan so he doesn't have to wait? I mean if this thing is working and everybody is going to get one anyway then why make him wait? It's just a formality right?
    I think Ryan, if he makes a post on the main page for the iPod thread, would like to do that having taken active part in the iPod thread process, and having used it to get it for himself.

For him to say on the main page in a article that he "This thread works, thought somebody gave me their iPod that they got through the thread, I didnt get one on my own."

You don't actually think I was being serious when I said that? That's just me blowing everything out of proportion-taking it to the ridiculously extreme.

Whynot let Ryan go through the entire process without interference or any extra help on anyone else's part. Only that way can he (and the rest of you) honestly say that your IPOD scam isn't a scam and that it actually works. If you change the way it works just for him then how can he honestly report that it will work for everyone else just like it worked for him?
    Ebay---Heatware---Paypal verified---Project:Geared Up---My Site-ROSSWERKZ.COM

Lennon and everyone else, don't bother with this thread. Let it die.

Well, this post is oxymoronic but you know what I mean.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by quidquam
    yeah let it die *bump*

Anyway, would you iPod guys oppose creating a new group for your stuff? Since it is kind of different from what used to populate this group, it'd be nice to keep things organized. I think that'd make everyone happy, and you don't even have to call the new group 'pyramid scams' if you don't want to
    LMAO
    Last edited by nub; 07-28-2004 at 07:32 AM.

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring Banaaaaana phone

Last edited by a cat : yesterday at 05-11-2004 at 11:09 AM

yeah let it die *bump*

Anyway, would you iPod guys oppose creating a new group for your stuff? Since it is kind of different from what used to populate this group, it'd be nice to keep things organized. I think that'd make everyone happy, and you don't even have to call the new group 'pyramid scams' if you don't want to