Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

TROLL ALERT!!! Moutaindew / customerid666 Jeremy Oliver and aliases

UPDATE: More aliases of this Troll listed below. Thanks to some friends for the info!

KerryKing = Banned Bad Trader, Jeremy Oliver, aka addicted2AMD, etc.

Jeremy Oliver
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Kaufman, TX xxxxx

aka addicted2AMD, carcasswth, customerid666, gorgoth, jayadams, joebaggins, kingdiamond, Karkass, pcunlimited, thrashersaint, sinfall, sinfallthrasher, sithmaster.

Heat for KerryKing lists positive eval by another of his aliases, sinfallthrasher.
    Heat for sinfallthrasher lists postive evals by two of his other aliases, KerryKing and customerid666.
    Heat for kirkblain with email address for thrashersaint (see below). Heat account registered 2/5/05. No evals.

addicted2AMD
    jeremyo@earthlink.net
    11/15/2003 11:01 AM
    Name: jeremy oliver

AIM: addicted2AMD
    AIM: darthsidious5150 (as of 1-05)

thrashersaint
    thrashersaint@earthlink.net
    01/09/2004 10:37 AM
    Name: jeremy oliver

Returned to post about correcting his deals.

joebaggins
    jody2_bebe@earthlink.net
    01/13/2004 2:23 PM
    Name: joe baggins

jayadams
    scottmx5150@thevortex.com
    01/15/2004 12:10 PM
    Name: jay adams

kingdiamond
    kingdiamond@ijustdontcare.com
    01/13/2004 3:54 PM
    Name: scott westson

gorgoth
    jody_2bebe@earthlink.net
    01/31/2004 4:06 AM
    Name: stephen crane

sithmaster
    dartholiver@earthlink.net
    02/17/2004 12:28 PM
    Name: jon hoth

customerid666
    customerid666@earthlink.net
    06/16/2004
    Name: stephen oliver

sinfall
    sinfall@gmail.com
    07/25/2004
    Name: jimmy killgore

KerryKing
    sprintpcs1113@earthlink.net
    12/10/2004
    Name: kerry stapp

Hi,

A month or so ago, I bought 2x512mb of Mushkin LII BH-5 from Mountaindew. Proof: http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.php?t=330272

I was going to be gone in China. Mountaindew was to contact 4-n-zics, a mod from extremeoverclocking.com, and ship the mem to him. Mountaindew uses email and sends mail using customerid666@earthlink.net to 4-n-zics, saying he'll give tracking number to him. He never does.

I come back from China, Mountaindew FINALLY (claims) to ship the RAM:

Quote Originally Posted by email
    Dear Dan Zhang,

Your purchase will be shipped with PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal Service!

Deborah Oliver used PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal Service to create a
    shipping label for your purchase. Once the package is given to the Post
    Office(tm), it will be on its way to you!

You can track the package online at:

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/netdat...82300057382370

Please note: Tracking information is updated throughout the day, but most
    data is transmitted in the afternoon or evening. For example, if you mailed
    your Express Mail(R) package at 10:00 a.m., you might not be able to view
    tracking information until the next day.

------------------------------
    Shipment Details
    ------------------------------

Shipped From:
    Deborah Oliver
    1206 Austin
    Kaufman, TX
    United States

Ship To:

Dan Zhang
    659 Fairway Park Drive
    Ann Arbor, MI
    United States

Shipper: U.S. Postal Service
    Shipping Method: Priority Mail®

Note from Seller: here u go, ram- mushkin

View the details of your payment for this item at:

https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=43V717877M305562F

Thank you for using PayPal!
    The PayPal Team
    However, the RAM never ships:

Quote Originally Posted by USPS
    Current Status

You entered 9101 1288 8230 0057 3823 70

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on July 15, 2004 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
    I PM Mountaindew repeatedly. Mountaindew claims to have problems with shipping the RAM, saying that he gave the RAM to USPS and it's USPS's fault. Mountaindew promises to clean this up.

Later, I PM AND email him countless times. Mountaindew reads the PMs (proof by PM tracking), and also reads the emails:

Quote Originally Posted by DIDTHEYREADIT
    Opened: 07/23/04 (11:47PM)
    Read Duration (approx.): 00:00:11
    Organization (ISP): SPRINT DSL NETWORK
    Opened On: tx-65-41-73-78.dyn.sprint-hsd.net (65.41.73.78)
    Language: en-us
    Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
    Referrer:
    No reply.

I send him an ultimatum, saying either he Paypal back the $$ to me, or I'll report him. Didtheyreadit reports Mountaindew reading the email, but no reply.
    Last edited by Crazy Chuckster; 02-02-2005 at 09:24 PM.

Re: TROLL ALERT!!! Mountaindew/customerid666

ygpm, for resolution!!!!!

Well, until money is returned or RAM received, this issue shall continue to be open.

Glad that you finally replied tho

Re: TROLL ALERT!!! Mountaindew / customerid666

np, just waiting for the cash transfer to paypal, then that part will be set,

Hmmm.
    3000+Athlon64 270x9(2433mHz)
    Dfi Lanparty UT NFIII
    Tt Tower 112 (Boat Anchor)
    1x512 PDP PEP5123200XBL
    ATI Radeon 9800 Pro
    Audigy/LS 2.1 Creative
    Antec Truecontrol 550W

Quote Originally Posted by seldomsean
    Hmmm.
    Sean, this is no laughing matter...

Trying to stall again, MountainDew? Please just give the money back at this moment, or I'll be forced to take more desperate measures, including reporting officials.

Quote Originally Posted by MoutainDew
    ygpm, for resolution!!!!!

07-25-2004, 10:05 AM

From page 1.
    Heatware Feedback 197-0-0
    This space intentionally not left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX27
    07-25-2004, 10:05 AM

From page 1.
    LOL!

well said racerx. lets hope it turns out differently this time..
    Opty 146 0540FPMW @ 3.0ghz
    300x10, 2.5-4-3-7, 2.7vdimm
    DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra-D
    2x512mb OCZ Platinum Rev.2 TCCD
    ATi X1800XT 512MB
    Fortron 530w w/ modded rails
    Zalman 7000-AlCu

MY HEATWARE

Re: TROLL ALERT!!! Moutaindew / customerid666

If this person was ready to resolve things they would have just sent the money. I wouldn't listen to a thing they have to say as they have proven without a shadow a f*****n' doubt that their word don't mean $#!t! Continue with the legal action right up to the time you see the color of the cash, cashier's check, or money order. I would LOVE to hear what kind of BS prevented them from keeping their word but that's none of my business (but this IS a public forum do I'm giving my opinion/advice). No one on the planet has that much bad luck dropping on them from out of the sky.
    Ebay---Heatware---Paypal verified---Project:Geared Up---My Site-ROSSWERKZ.COM

MoutainDew – or whatever persona you are assigning yourself. What you have done and are still doing to Shadowmage, Jokerr, and Maxxo is deplorable (not to mention, the mods that have to deal with your mess and every honest trader on this forum). You are a pathological liar and a sociopath. You are actually WORSE than a troll; A troll steals – maybe states a lame excuse for a day or two – then drops off the face of the earth. But you do much worse. Yes. Much worse indeed: you prey on the trust, kindness and good nature of others to suit your own needs & perpetuate your lies.

I have no doubt that you believe your lies. You are – and you have been all along the same person in this thread (including this Jeremy aka ‘jeremyo’). Whether you involved someone else or not is a null issue (and I’m sure in some way, shape or form you have used someone in this scam – whether they were willing participants or not). But you are the architect behind all these very well fabricated lies and deception.

You keep proclaiming that you have confessed your wrong doings and that you are diligently doing all that you can to make amends. Heck, your just an honest guy that made a mistake. And now, you see the err of your ways and you seek to repent. But if that were true, these three gentlemen would have been paid a long time ago. The fact is, you are only doing this “coming clean” & “I’m still here and not running away” charade to drag this on longer, to appease your own conscious and perpetuate your delusion so you can believe that you are the nice guy you say you are.. Plus, this charade also helps your cause by manipulating people so they actually feel sorry for you when you are pushed really hard. For example, when Jokerr pushed you about your bronchitis, you ended up feeding upon his kindness and actually made him feel guilty and sorry for you from his post about your condition. The truth is Jokerr (and Shadowmage & Maxxo) are the ones who are suffering. Not you. And now you drag the mods into this. Like they don’t have better things to do with their time than deal with a pathological liar and sociopath like you.

You have a job (you state you work from 6am to 3 or 5 pm Mon thru Sat). So pay them back. NOW! ALL three of them. Don’t have the cash? Go to “Check into Cash” and get a pay day loan, borrow from your credit card or put a lien on your car (if you have the title). Or hey, since you are speaking for this Jeremy fellow, then borrow the money from him to make this right. I mean, he is your friend and you went out of your way to sell his computer for him. After all you are Jeff, right? And, if you did not offer your generous help to your buddy Jeremy, no one would be in this predicament, now would they?

Therefore, have Jeremy help you out just like you helped him out, and pay these gentlemen back their money! AND… enough with the shipping of checks and fake tracking numbers and crap. YOU. YES, YOU brought up wiring the money Western Union to Shadowmage. So, show that you’re a man of your word and send each of these three guys their money via Western Union. That way, it cannot be lost and there will be no delay – and your in the clear. Yep, it will cost you more. But it’s nothing compared to what you have done and are still doing to these guys just so they can get back what you stole from them.

After that, you need to get some professional help for your mental illness. Anyone that has the capacity to do what you’ve done for so long – and the fact that you believe your own lies – needs professional help. I don’t mean this to insult you or embarrass you – nor to be mean. Seriously. Something had to happen to get you to the state you are in right now. Maybe your depressed. Maybe your angry. Maybe mommy did not love you enough or you failed to get your fathers approval. I don’t know nor do I care to know. But you do need counseling – big time! Because this problem is not going away. And when you go too far (and you are really close right now), you’re going to end up in jail. And that will make you 10x the criminal you are right now. There is no mercy for a convicted felon, I don’t care how good your intentions are.

Lastly, in case you are wondering why others (including myself) post here even though we are not directly involved: you are an insult and an eye sore to every honest trader here on this forum (and others as well). Don’t you get it? We come here to have our little community were we can share ideas and trade computer parts and feel relatively safe doing it. I have met some extremely kind, honest and intelligent people here that I have traded with. Men and women of integrity. I would be proud to call them my friends. I don’t care if they are black, white, red or purple; Jew or Gentile; Christian, Muslim or Buddhist, male or female. But, your actions here mock us. You put a spirit of distrust among good traders because when we trade, we look at this thread and think “hmm, is the next person I trade with going to do this same thing to me?” Then, people cannot be as open and trusting as they want to be. We all have a passion for computers; it’s our little hobby and / or livelihood. And you come along and exploit this tight knit community for your own personal gain – and you don’t even feel that you are doing anything really all that wrong -- since you “apologized” and “came clean”, you feel exonerated from your actions. You should be ashamed of yourself!!

Do all of us a favor and please stop the lies, false promises and ill feelings. Just wire these people their money Western Union and be done with it – and get some help for yourself. And stop preying on the hope and good nature of these three individuals by posting how nice you are by coming clean and still communicating with them. All they want is their money back. They are not asking for interest or anything like that. Any financial institution or government agency after this long of a time would have you up to your ears in wage garnishments, fines, penalties, interest, bad credit ratings for years to come and even jail time by now. You should consider yourself lucky that you are a free man right at the moment and all that you owe is the exact amount of money these guys are out.

Now as Gump would say: “That’s all I have to say about that”
    An inquisitive mind, is a questionable thing.....

MY HEAT

Here here

if he was honest he would say straight off, sorry but I screwed up and I can't pay you all back at once!!! not this run-around. I seriously think it intentional because he thinks he'll not get caught/found

Can PCPER file a complaint with his local authorities? Just get those that have been shafted here and elsewhere to sign some sort of agreement to co-operate with the authorities.

If I was a mod and had the where-with-all to trace IP's etc, thats what I'd do.

I can understand you guys hanging off because you need the $$$, but it isn't coming soon I don't think. Please file now its gone on enough

Hansbroken I agree with what you said completely.

Anyway, I really didn't want to check this thread today (b/c it's my b-day, 20..) but I did. This whole thread of endless yet actionless fake promises makes me feel sick...

Here's the deal, I don't CARE who u really are (Jeremy, jeff or same person), I've waited long enough, and I want my money back by this Thursday via Western Union, $250US or $340CA

I've sent an email to u already on where u can WU the money to, and if I can't pick up the cash by Friday morning, you can be sure every legal dept in your area will be contacted.

PS: Thank you to all the mods and everyone involved for the help, really appreciated.

Yeah. This has mail fraud (international to boot) and felony written all over it. Other disputes like with rent and landlords are usually misdemeanors (I hope I spelled that correctly, D'oh!).

It's like, person A stole $200 from your wallet. You'd call the police, fill out a police report and then have your day in court (most likely). BUT, if person A opens up a letter addressed to you and takes out $200, now it's a Federal offense (and a felony). Person A would be arrested on site. Then, it would be in the hands of "the people" to prosecute person A (ya know, like Sam Waterson ).

The example above is very simplified, but we all get the idea. I am certainly NOT a lawyer or have any formal legal expertise. But, we all know it’s a “no-no” to tamper with the mail.

No doubt that what Mr. Multiple Identity has done is a fraud and a felony. So, I would still say if the three gentlemen who are out stick together and report this, the authorities will intervene.

Note that I do agree that this whole process will end up being a big hassle (and I empathize with all who have to deal with this). And -- if counting in a "cost per hour" frame of mind -- not worth what they are out. However, first off, this is more about the principal of the whole issue. This person stung these guys along since July – with multiple statements of promises to pay up and never honored any of them – and took advantage of them. Therefore, the satisfaction of taking action against this guy would justify the time spent on it (i.e. it gives them at least some control / power over this situation and thus hope closure. Right now, they can only e-mail. But, the authorities can go “reach out and touch someone”).

Second (and this is important to all good traders) if he is caught and arrested, that will send a very powerful message to other Trolls that they WILL be prosecuted for their illegal actions. Kind of like when a grocery store prosecutes to the full extent of the law when someone steals a candy bar. It's not the $0.75 of the candy; it's a message to all would-be thieves that they will not get away with it.

Anyway, I wish the best of luck to Shadowmage, Jokerr, Maxxo -- and the mods -- in dealing with this unfortunate situation. Stay together and stick to your guns.
    An inquisitive mind, is a questionable thing.....

MY HEAT

its gonna fry this one,maybe.will it impede other trolls from acting?..not so sure..look,in teh states theres death penalty for serious crimes..do ppl commit em?...of course.cuz they think theyll get away

Ive got a simple answer for it all

oct 6th, REFUNDS GO OUT.

I have already stated that jokerr can report me all he likes, I cant do anything about that. but to expect his refund next week. simple as that.

So keep on posting, and waste your breath on the subject. cause it will be over before u know it,