Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Re: TROLL ALERT!!! Moutaindew / customerid666

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorX
    My Personal Opinion,

Everyone who has been scammed exchange details.

Get in touch with anyone you see who has been scammed.

File with police, FBI etc. and give everyone else details of where you filed, with whom and on what date.

Get permission to give other peoples details to authorities so they can verify.

If the authorities get a complaint with details of other complaints they may be more interested if they have contact details.

Its obvious this guy is a 'professional' - he must be stopped.

He must be stopped by co-operation.

I really wish you all the best of luck.
    PS..

Build a list of the above people in one place - here if mods allow - for easy reference so the authorities can see it is a big problem and not just one person who is out of pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorX
    PS..

Build a list of the above people in one place - here if mods allow - for easy reference so the authorities can see it is a big problem and not just one person who is out of pocket.
    I agree with that. Anandtech has such of trolls.
    AMD x2 3800+
    2*1GB OCZ Platinum EB DDR500
    Evga 7800GTX 256mb
    DFI NF4 SLI-DR
    74GB Raptor 0NLR1
    PC P&C 510
    Lian Li v1000B

Jemery Oliver needs to see some jail time on this string of frauds, and by whatever name you are going by no Jemery I hope you get all that is coming to you. This is going to catch up with you. When you started out you were a stand up guy. What happened? Drugs? Or you just can't stop making bad deals.

All the people he has trolled need to press this with the authorities and put this guy behind bars for a while and maybe he will pull his head out of where it currently is.

I hope all of you get your money back, I was reading the link to [H] Forums and one guy is out about 2k.
    DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR
    A64 Opteron 180 235x12 @ 2820Mhz 1.35v
    Thermalright Ultra 90, MSI 8800GT
    2 Raptors 74G HDs in Raid
    Mushkin 2 X 1GB XP4000
    PC PWR Cooling 510 SLI PSU

HEAT

We need to all show up at his house with pitchforks and kitchen knives...

dont forget torches back in de good ol days theyd flame em trolls
    any more updates guys?

Man! I've been following this thread -- along with the other ones at [H] etc.. -- for a while now. Geeze! What a looser! I sincerely hope all of you are able to obtain an acceptable resolution to this ongoing deception. His consistent, lame excuses are totally unacceptable and an insult to every honest trader on the forum(s).

One question though (and I believe someone may have asked this before -- possibly on another forum): why is this person still sitting on seven positive Heat refs and no negatives? I realize leaving negative Heat on him does not resolve this -- nor will it delete the seven positives he has already. But, it would at least help to prevent him from using these positive Heat refs to troll another unsuspecting person. I am sure he can find another small forum some ware to set up shop and continue to scam. And the negative evaluations would certainly be justified. Just a suggestion. Please excuse me if I am out of line on this. I realize that this is a sensitive issue and people have spent a lot of their valuable time and energy pursuing this guy. I sincerely do not mean this as a criticism to anyone here. I just figured maybe it got overlooked, that's all.

With that being said: This guy needs to be sealed up naked in an water-tight plastic bag -- with an oxygen source (of course). Then, make a small pin hole at the bottom of the bag and place in a bath tub. Next, fill the tub with concentrated sodium hydroxide (alkaline / base pH burns are often times worse than an acidic pH solution). Then, wait for several hours for his, uhh, response. I'm sure this would be a motivational experience for him to come clean...(heh, heh ).

Disclaimer: the above scenario is for novelty purposes only. Hansbroken INC and its affiliates do not encourage nor support such actions.

Peace
    An inquisitive mind, is a questionable thing.....

MY HEAT

[Vih is not a mod here]
    Seriously, a very saddening thread. I just read the entire thing. All three of you guys that have been scammed on this forum, get together and sort this out. Get all the info you have, contact people on H and get a case going. Send all the info you have to his local police, and to his local FBI Internet Fraud office. They will take action against him. Guys, for the greater good, do it!![/vih is not a mod here]

Aside from the FBI's Internet Fraud Complaint Center there are several other places you can file for fraud. USPS is the best place to start, they will get after the guy immediately. The Better Business Bureau is next, and of course make sure you report this to both Ebay and PayPal. Try calling his local police as well as your own police, they will work together to make it a stronger interstate case. If you're lucky they just might do a drive-by and arrest him, especially if there are multiple charges (current or past). You may have to file a few times if the Troll is using multiple names/adresses.

I was ripped of on Ebay a few months back. The FBI, USPS and police will get it taken care of. You will get a refund, and the Troll will likely have his credit ruined for years, maybe get some jail time or fines. I was nice and dropped my case with the FBI and USPS after I got my money back, only because it was a kid. Remember they ripped you off and commited a federal crime, you are 100% in the clear and they are 100% at fault. Lots of people get ripped off all the time and never do anything about it, the only way to stop these Trolls is by standing up to them.

Speading the troll's name to places like Trollhunters, etc will help keep future traders from dealing with the guy, and soothe your own pain a little.

Anyone who lives near this address wanna help us out?

jeff newport
    800 airport rd
    terrell tx 75160

phone number 469-595-1906

Problem Re: TROLL ALERT!!! Moutaindew / customerid666

BE AWARE ppl!! His new email address: sinfall@gmail.com is already paypal registered I think. I just requested money from his email address and realized this. So basically he's still trolling other ppl!!

Quote Originally Posted by jokerr
    BE AWARE ppl!! His new email address: sinfall@gmail.com is already paypal registered I think. I just requested money from his email address and realized this. So basically he's still trolling other ppl!!
    WHere do u get that from? I have not registered with another paypal account!!! U can reach me at sinfall@gmail.com

Or to not have anymore confusion, just use jnewport@gmail.com

The above info shadow posted is correct. Im still sending yours out global priority mail like u requested. just havent been home, working overtime etc.. ( not an excuse )

I dont care what people think of me etc..But Like i said before, jeremy is not involved. he is still far away with his father. And i think its unfare for u to bash him when im right here trying to fix my mistake that I caused not him. And have all the proof to show to the police, fbi etc...that he was not.

further more, Im not gone or running etc....trying to get all involved paid back, But its your right to believe what u will, Ive given my contact info, etc so do what u need to do or whatever, I'm just saying im still here, and trying.

Never do business with a guy who has multiple personalities and worships Satan.

Quote Originally Posted by ])3m0n~|-|unt3r
    Never do business with a guy who has multiple personalities and worships Satan.
    sorry not cool

and dam this is a read sounds like a little kid trying to get something for nothing
    aim tweeking0010
    heat logic0010
    ebay tech171
    non free email logic0010@bellsouth.net
    email i check logic0010@gmail.com
    need basic ram just ask i can get it

was he banned for that comment? ..mmm...

66 post/day.... that a record?