Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Re: TROLL ALERT!!! Mountaindew / customerid666

Quote Originally Posted by maintarget
    yeah, please know the facts before you post man, you dont know what he has so seriously you shouldnt even post at all
    Yeah, you should take your own advice.

My brother told me that the alleged troll in question was selling that same RAM over on the Hard forums. I put two and two together and posted what I feel IS pertinent info in relation to this thread. Maybe I shouldn't have posted my opinion about whether someone will be getting their goods or not, but I did - so sue me.

I didn't call anyone anything, and I'm not the suspected shyster here so back off.
    What my brother posts on other forums you can take up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by maintarget
    yeah, please know the facts before you post man, you dont know what he has so seriously you shouldnt even post at all
    Tell that line to the Moderator at HARD forums. He just labeled Mdew post with a "BAD TRADER ALERT" with a link to this forum thread.

2 things standout to me. 1. Buyer Paid via Paypal? can't you return $$$ via paypal?
    2. If you sent the RAM why are you going to give buyer his money back? Once product leaves your hands after buyer agrees to shipping method then you are off the hook . Let him sort it out with usps. A month , come on guy, quit playing with that mans money.

It boils down to trust. After this thread who is going to trust you? who cares what kind of excuse you got. You put stuff up for sale take money and "ship?" what,,,,, excuses, ,,save it
    Get your hustle down before stepping up to the big dogs. Know the 'Game before you play it. I'm from the Olde School, where if you played with a mans Money or Emotions you got dealt with.( your playing with both at this point)

If you wanted to hustle, I know a guy that sells 5,000 $ speakers out of a van, for 200 bucks.
    I'll put a good word in for you. They always need new people. bring maintarget they like to hire 2 man teams. You should watch who you CO-sign for.

woops you were not labeled by a moderator just by a a guy named xplicit, How did he know your other username on another forum? anyway just wanted to edit. get my facts straight

Quote Originally Posted by majorblunts
    woops you were not labeled by a moderator just by a a guy named xplicit, How did he know your other username on another forum? anyway just wanted to edit. get my facts straight

cause when i started out, i used moutaindew, but changed over to customerid666, and thats my email addy.

# things happend on the deal that mostly were not my fault, but some were, but im here trying to correct it the best i can,

I sent him an email saying the ram will go out on the 9th, again, after i told him i would refund him since i didnt know where the ram was, i came home yesterday, and the ram was in my house with a non-delievery ticket. So i printed another label on paypal and am personally taking it up to the post office on monday.

Or he can get a refund, either way, its not a problem. If i was a bad trader etc... I would be trying to fix this for him, Ive sold one thing here, the rest are from hardforums, ( no problems on hard all perfect trades etc..)

Anyway, its cool thanks for all the concern on this deal, I just didnt like that guy posting bad trader stuff on my thread on hardforums, and here, he should have pm'd me oe emailed me if he was concerned with my trading etc... before he throws that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by ol'blue
    Yeah, you should take your own advice.

My brother told me that the alleged troll in question was selling that same RAM over on the Hard forums. I put two and two together and posted what I feel IS pertinent info in relation to this thread. Maybe I shouldn't have posted my opinion about whether someone will be getting their goods or not, but I did - so sue me.

I didn't call anyone anything, and I'm not the suspected shyster here so back off.
    What my brother posts on other forums you can take up with him.

why are u so angry? My point is u and your bro should look more into things before u post info like that, MEANING U SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED ME IF YOU WERE CONCERNED ABOUT THIS DEAL, PM. EMAIL ETC....THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

THANKS

i disagree, i dont wanna buy that ram on hardforums any more because i saw this...thanks for the heads up ol blue

Quote Originally Posted by customerid666
    cause when i started out, i used moutaindew, but changed over to customerid666, and thats my email addy.

# things happend on the deal that mostly were not my fault, but some were, but im here trying to correct it the best i can,

I sent him an email saying the ram will go out on the 9th, again, after i told him i would refund him since i didnt know where the ram was, i came home yesterday, and the ram was in my house with a non-delievery ticket. So i printed another label on paypal and am personally taking it up to the post office on monday.

Or he can get a refund, either way, its not a problem. If i was a bad trader etc... I would be trying to fix this for him, Ive sold one thing here, the rest are from hardforums, ( no problems on hard all perfect trades etc..)

Anyway, its cool thanks for all the concern on this deal, I just didnt like that guy posting bad trader stuff on my thread on hardforums, and here, he should have pm'd me oe emailed me if he was concerned with my trading etc... before he throws that out there.
    Well you seem to be on top of this issue. At least your RAM showed up , some where. He stated that he did email you trying to work it out. Just as long as your not selling 1 item to 2 or more people at the same time. For that would be fraud and using the postal service to do so would make it a federal charge. But if you never stick it in the mail then no Fed case.woops crossing state lines . still fed beef. Sure company's can get away with it(back order) but for those without a business license then uh uh .

This is what it was starting to look like.

If you put out an ad for an apartment(your memory). Then took security deposits(pay pals) from every person that showed up, telling them they can move in (ship)on(by) the 1st. Then when the first comes around and all these people start showing up with packed U-hauls(checking empty mail boxes), then what?

Think of life as game , with rules . You have to know the rules to play the game. You have to play the game to get good.
    The HOUSE always wins in the end
    just a lil pearl of wisdom.

MountainDew/customerid666, I suggest postponing all other sales until either I get the RAM or the $$.... that way people can know that you're telling the truth...

u are correct, and have done that, u will be done on the 9th, as promised,

am shipping the other ram to the guy from hardforum, the same day,, so everything is cool,

Today's the 9th.... lets see if it arrives....

it will arrive on the 11th, I said I would take it up to the post office today, to mail out to ya, which im going to do, here in 2 hours.

oh i see. Plz give me tracking # when you do...

did you ship it yet? Do I get a tracking #? Is the tracking # going to be fake like the one you gave for the money order?

i got it out today, didnt get off in time yesterday, u should have recieved the tracking number through paypal...if u didnt, email me and i will re-send it to ya.

Please resend it to me, thanks