Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Re: TROLL ALERT!!! Mountaindew / customerid666

Trying the same trick again?

Quote Originally Posted by USPS
    Track & Confirm

Current Status

You entered 9122 1288 8230 0070 0291 32

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on August 06, 2004 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Totally bogus.

Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe - AMD Opteron 1212 HE @ 3.0GHz - 2 x 1GB Corsair XMS2 PC6400C4 @ 1000MHz 5-5-5-15 -
    BFG 7950GT OC @ 600/1600 - 160GB Seagate SATA2 - 3 x 300GB Seagate SATA1 - Enermax Whisper II 535w
    Heatware

your stuff will arrive thursday. this tracking stuff is making me mad, never once had a problem like this ever. And most of the stuff ive sent is worth way more than this ram. All i did, was print the label from paypal, then dropped it of at the post office in person. yesterday....This deal has had way too many bumps, when all the others went so smoothly.

keep me updated thanks

it does take a while to update, and if he DID drop it off yesterday, then it could still be coming...if by to nite its not updated, then i would call teh cops

Always print a packing label from Paypal....but never use their ship proggy. Always get the DC# directly from the post office where you take the package to be shipped out of. Paypal is convenient, but has a lot of problems in itself.

Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe - AMD Opteron 1212 HE @ 3.0GHz - 2 x 1GB Corsair XMS2 PC6400C4 @ 1000MHz 5-5-5-15 -
    BFG 7950GT OC @ 600/1600 - 160GB Seagate SATA2 - 3 x 300GB Seagate SATA1 - Enermax Whisper II 535w
    Heatware

Quote Originally Posted by boardsportsrule
    it does take a while to update, and if he DID drop it off yesterday, then it could still be coming...if by to nite its not updated, then i would call teh cops

well if it came to that, i would just western union a full refund and just be done with it.

Sigh, all I want is for this to be over... That means I either get $$ back or get the RAM (has to work, of course)

9122128882300070029132 <-that's the tracking number

Can you use Fedex next time?

800 airport rd
    terrell, TX 75160
    United States

btw, the address changed. Why is this?

i still haven't recieved my package. you did ship it on tuesday with shadowmage's, correct? i pm'ed u on hardforums a few days ago, guess you haven't checked your account.

ok im done shipping through paypal. yes both items were shipped out on the 9th, ive check both and they say the same thing, also a small firewire cable i bought off ebay was shipped through paypal also, and says the same thing. And that guy says that usps told him to give it another 4 to 5 days, so i called my post office and they said the same thing....

Ok then what should i do to make this right, im tired of the delays and whatnot, the simple thing is the ram should be in there hands by now. I guess im asking what needs to be done. ive never had a problem, like this, and waiting is just not going to cut it anymore for me.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? ive got cash for full refunds. but i know they just want the ram. Any help would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by customerid666
    ok im done shipping through paypal. yes both items were shipped out on the 9th, ive check both and they say the same thing, also a small firewire cable i bought off ebay was shipped through paypal also, and says the same thing. And that guy says that usps told him to give it another 4 to 5 days, so i called my post office and they said the same thing....

Ok then what should i do to make this right, im tired of the delays and whatnot, the simple thing is the ram should be in there hands by now. I guess im asking what needs to be done. ive never had a problem, like this, and waiting is just not going to cut it anymore for me.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? ive got cash for full refunds. but i know they just want the ram. Any help would be cool.

the post office says it'll take 4-5 days for the tracking # to appear?

I'm sorry, but that's bull

[QUOTE=customerid666]ok im done shipping through paypal. yes both items were shipped out on the 9th, ive check both and they say the same thing, also a small firewire cable i bought off ebay was shipped through paypal also, and says the same thing. And that guy says that usps told him to give it another 4 to 5 days, so i called my post office and they said the same thing....QUOTE]

my experience with usps tracking has been horrible.. tracking numbers not working or updating even after the person recieved the package. afaik it's really just for shipping confirmation, so that the only info it will give you is if it has been delivered to your door or not yet. fedex and ups might be good for you in the future .

Tracking # always worked fine for me, until with Mountaindew... sounds suspicous to me...

Fedex tracking has always been the BEST description-wise.

Aight guys, I will do this, if nothing comes tomorrow by 5 pm, pm or emial me, and we will do the western union thing, I have the cash in hand, right now, just would need your info, for it, ANd shadow if u have any friends, in the dallas area, or any trusted members want to met me to pick it up for ya,, I can do that, if the ram doesnt arrive for the 3 time or whatever, u want to do, but letting u know i have the cash to send tomorrow, for a place filler so u dont feel ripped off so to speak,

Quote Originally Posted by customerid666
    Aight guys, I will do this, if nothing comes tomorrow by 5 pm, pm or emial me, and we will do the western union thing, I have the cash in hand, right now, just would need your info, for it, ANd shadow if u have any friends, in the dallas area, or any trusted members want to met me to pick it up for ya,, I can do that, if the ram doesnt arrive for the 3 time or whatever, u want to do, but letting u know i have the cash to send tomorrow, for a place filler so u dont feel ripped off so to speak,
    Hmmm... can I get a name and an addy? You can PM this info to me for privacy.

Thanks