Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast

Re: TROLL ALERT!!! Moutaindew / customerid666

K, since I've had questions, here's how you create a .pst file.

In Microsoft Outlook (not too sure about express since I never use it) go "File" and scroll down to "Data file management". You'll see the folders currently being used by your outlook (I have a personal folder.pst and hotmail.pst for example)

Now click "add" and name the new folder with your name+Jeremy (RandoJer or JokerrJer or MaxxoJer, etc) This is the new folder you'll export and send to me.

Now transfer the relevant emails (use copy or move, you can select them all and right click to do this) into the newly created folder. You might want to make sure not to send me credit card information or whatever that might appear in a private email of yours (not that I'd use it but its simple precautions you should take, check what you send.) Now go back to "Data file management" and check the path of the newly created folder so you can find it, its a .pst file.

Close outlook and send me the file...that's it!

[QUOTE=tuzzi]I'm curious, what about the $2,000 you owe blackangus?? What about the $2,000 you owe rando over at notebookforums?? How about them? :confust

thats what im wondering while its great, that hes paying these people back, $250 is a lot of money, but just chunk change compared to 2000$, mountain dew, where did the laptops go? wheres the money you got from them? you never answer these questions. what kind of drugs are you into that cost this much money? it seems you may need to seek help. either that or get a job, guess the state always needs people to clean roadsides. if you dont end up in jail there is no justice left in this country.

antec SX600III thermaltake 420w psu
    Abit nf7-s v2, duron 1.8 @ 2.25, 512MB Kingston 2700ddr 2.7v 2-2-3-11, Abit ti4200 128mb 8x, wd 80gb se 8mb cache lite-on 52x Cdrw liteon dvd-rw 451s@8832s Dual
    Heatware: orvil01

im not posting anymore unless its saying, x person got this or that, the answers to your questions will answer themselves by then end of the week, if u check the forums out.

I thought maxxo would hav been able to recieve his payment last night, but paypal would only let us do a bank transfer for teh refund, which will be cleared to send to him on the 28th, soon after that he should be able to reverse thecomplaint and shadow will receive his.

the others u will have to read the forums later this week for your answers.As they will be posted by those involved, thanks

[QUOTE=orvil01]
    Quote Originally Posted by tuzzi
    I'm curious, what about the $2,000 you owe blackangus?? What about the $2,000 you owe rando over at notebookforums?? How about them? :confust

thats what im wondering while its great, that hes paying these people back, $250 is a lot of money, but just chunk change compared to 2000$, mountain dew, where did the laptops go? wheres the money you got from them? you never answer these questions. what kind of drugs are you into that cost this much money? it seems you may need to seek help. either that or get a job, guess the state always needs people to clean roadsides. if you dont end up in jail there is no justice left in this country.
    Becouse thats his MO. He pays a few people back a nominal amount of money. Goes on about what a changed man he is, and then starts trolling again.

What we are seeing here is not new

Re: TROLL ALERT!!! Mutinied / customerid666

SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE

I Think That Boy Needs

Quote Originally Posted by jokerr
    picked up. DONE for me, whoohoo!
    This is to those who are getting resolution, not any kind of bash, ok?!

glad you got yours, just please please don't lose touch with the others because when this finally gets to court your testimony on the trouble it caused and difficulties experienced will help the others, especially those out 10 times as much

And this is why i dont buy/traid shit on da net*nods head*

Hey, I've saved hundreds of dollars buying components off the net. Jefferamy here is just a "bad apple"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmage
    Hey, I've saved hundreds of dollars buying components off the net. Jefferamy here is just a "bad apple"
    How true. I have completed over 160 Transactions trading and selling online. It can, and is a safe way to deal if you just use a little common sense.

Its a shame guys like JO ruin it for some people.

Not the end of the world, But they sell pictures of it

People, if you are not involved in any trades here in this thread, please keep your comments to yourselves.

This thread's purpose is to warn people not to trade with Moutaindew and to try and get the outstanding trades resolved. If you do not have anything to contribute to those ends, please do not post here.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Soundforbjt; 01-26-2005 at 05:25 PM.
    The Heat 99-0-0

Trading Post Rules

Sound Familiar? "If we quit Vietnam," President Lyndon Johnson warned, "tomorrow we'll be fighting in Hawaii, and next week we'll have to fight in San Francisco."

I have at least one other victim (an 18 year old college student who depends on the money to help pay for school costs, no less) that claims you owe him 1950$ and have owed him for the last 2-3 months.

Rando 2000+$

BlackAngus 2000+$

College kid (don't have his nick, just his name so I'll post it when I know it) 1950$

You planning to make good with all of these people? I know you supposedly plan to pay Rando back but haven't heard anything from you about Blackangus (as far as I can tell you've avoided the subject every time blackangus is brought up) and this college kid I'd never heard of before he emailed me after I'd contacted several victims by email.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorX
    glad you got yours, just please please don't lose touch with the others because when this finally gets to court your testimony on the trouble it caused and difficulties experienced will help the others, especially those out 10 times as much
    Any time, I'll be there

maxxo your refund has been sent, through paypal. please pm or email me once u recieve it, and reverse the complaint, then shadowmage will be refunded,

Please mods, tell me why my post would be deleted??

I am simply asking a legitimate question with respect to people being reimbursed

I don't understand why you are seemingly protecting this guy (MoutainDew)

Its simple, the mod clearly stated that only those directly involved in this matter are to post, as you have had nothing of yours taken you have no stake in this thread and therefore are not to post in it. Mods feel free to remove this.
    My Computer: E8400 @ 3.8ghz, Asus P5Q Pro, 4GB pc1066 Mushkin Ram, WD SATA 640GB, BFG OC+ gtx 285, PCP&C 610 Watt, On Board AC97 Sound, Samsung SATA DVD-RW
    Marshall University, Xbox Live: TWolf79, PSN: DH779, XFire: tituswolf, Steam ID: hd779
    Games I'm playing: COD: WAW (PC), TF2 (PC)
    Sharky Extreme 3DMark Team

Email: hendricks3@marshall.edu