Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142 LastLast
    Not the end of the world, But they sell pictures of it

Re: TROLL ALERT!!! Moutaindew / customerid666

Quote Originally Posted by tuzzi
    Please mods, tell me why my post would be deleted??

I am simply asking a legitimate question with respect to people being reimbursed

I don't understand why you are seemingly protecting this guy (MoutainDew)
    What part of this earlier post don't you understand?

People, if you are not involved in any trades here in this thread, please keep your comments to yourselves.
    The Heat 99-0-0

Trading Post Rules

Sound Familiar? "If we quit Vietnam," President Lyndon Johnson warned, "tomorrow we'll be fighting in Hawaii, and next week we'll have to fight in San Francisco."

You still owe djdeuce2001 (aka College kid) 1950$. He said you'd mentioned a Western Union arrangement but I've yet to hear of anything from you regarding him and as far as I know he still hasn't seen any of the money. (last I heard from him was 2 days ago)

Quote Originally Posted by Soundforbjt
    What part of this earlier post don't you understand?
    Its censorship plain and simple. You seem to be selective of who's post you delete.

I really think you should be giving people some latitude regarding this issue. This guy owes a lot of people a lot of money. Thats great a couple of your members got their money back. But what about all the rest???

The way you have selectively deleted posts in this thread, gives the impression its all good. Its not.

Very dissapointing

Tuzzi, you're a good guy, but I would HATE to see u get banned... plz, just chill. Look, there's a lawyer helping everyone getting a case started, I'm sure MD will get what he deserves if he doens't want to change.
    P4 2.4C @ 3.3, 2X512 TwinMos DDR400 BH5 @ DDR440 2-3-3-6 (need more voltage), Asus P4P800, Geforce 3 Ti500, Samsung 172T, Noisetaker 470W, Swifty MX4000+panaflo 92mm HI, Intellimouse Explorer.

Quote Originally Posted by tuzzi
    Its censorship plain and simple. You seem to be selective of who's post you delete.

I really think you should be giving people some latitude regarding this issue. This guy owes a lot of people a lot of money. Thats great a couple of your members got their money back. But what about all the rest???

The way you have selectively deleted posts in this thread, gives the impression its all good. Its not.

Very dissapointing
    http://forums.pcper.com/rules.php?#rights

AMDForums' Reserved Rights
    We reserve the right to edit/delete posts/threads/signatures at our discretion. Any post/thread/signature that we deem inappropriate for viewing will be dealt with accordingly. If you have any questions about actions taken against a post/thread/signature please PM the appropriate forum's Moderator(s).
    http://forums.pcper.com/rules.php?#insults
    Insults
    2. NO PERSONAL INSULTS/ABUSE. This site is provided to you for free, and you are free to disagree with other posters, but if you stoop to personal abuse or attacks, your post(s) will be deleted. If you ARE insulted then report the post...PLEASE do NOT retaliate. If you do retaliate you are no better then the abuser and you too will treated as an abuser as stated above. Retaliation by anyone against another is in no way showing any respect for yourself, the person who offended you, nor the rest of the readers of the forums.
    http://forums.pcper.com/rules.php?#swearing
    Why are some words blanked out?
    1. NO SWEARING. Please refrain from using any vulgar language that would offend someone else. Shortcuts to vulgar language does not constitute no swearing.
    You agreed to these rules when you signed up for the forum I'd suggest you read them again. Any more out bursts will result in a vacation. We are in no way defending MD, we want the thread on topic and between those he owes not an outsider stiring the pot we already have a big enough issue here to deal with.

Im trying to contact dj,

I have yet to hear back from maxxo, to find out if he has looked in his paypal, for his refund, Im waiting for him to resolve the complaint, so shadowmage can get his back through paypal.

MAXXO please contact me, i sent u a pm, about your payment beign sent lastnight,need confirmation, thanks

Maxxo, where are u???? I need to know if u have looked at your paypal account yet?

Im waiting on u, so shadowmage's refund can go through.

pm sent MD.

K, I've managed to contact BlackAngus...You DO still owe him.

BlackAngus 2100$
    djdeuce 1950$
    Rando 2000+

You've previously claimed that you had proof that you'd settled with BlackAngus. As far as I can tell you agreed to send him an Alienware in compensation but he never received it. You should also know that your check #0850 issued by THE AMERICAN NATIONAL BANK OF TEXAS in Kaufman is now in BlackAngus's financial institution's hands + can and will be used against you. (You issued the check and closed your account before he could cash it on August 19 2004, I have a picture of the check.)

Pay up ASAP to everyone, I strongly suggest consolodating your debts with a financial instution. Meaning take a loan to pay up your debts and pay back the bank...unless you've already racked up a reputation with your bank that is...
    Last edited by AMDMaddness; 02-02-2005 at 03:59 PM.

No edit button! There's a typo that's annoying me...oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by pplepiew
    K, I've managed to contact BlackAngus...You DO still owe him.

BlackAngus 2100$
    djdeuce 1950$
    Rando 2000+

You've previously claimed that you had proof that you'd settled with BlackAngus. As far as I can tell you agreed to send him an Alienware in compensation but he never received it. You should also know that your check #0850 issued by THE AMERICAN NATIONAL BANK OF TEXAS in Kaufman is now in BlackAngus's financial institution's hands + can and will be used against you. (You issued the check and closed your account before he could change it on August 19 2004, I have a picture of the check.)

Pay up ASAP to everyone, I strongly suggest consolodating your debts with a financial instution. Meaning take a loan to pay up your debts and pay back the bank...unless you've already racked up a reputation with your bank that is...
    MoutainDew, I would seriously listen to the advice pplepiew is giving you. Its the best advice you are going to get.

See the first page on an update of aliases on this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Chuckster
    See the first page on an update of aliases on this guy.
    HOLY CRAP!! PPLview, we've got to take him DOWN!! Down to Hell that he's not goin to see heaven again
    P4 2.4C @ 3.3, 2X512 TwinMos DDR400 BH5 @ DDR440 2-3-3-6 (need more voltage), Asus P4P800, Geforce 3 Ti500, Samsung 172T, Noisetaker 470W, Swifty MX4000+panaflo 92mm HI, Intellimouse Explorer.

Still waiting for my $$...

MountainDew... it's best to come clean and pay everyone up. Then, hopefully you can have a fresh beginning (but be sure to ship first...)

hmmm check fraud in itself is a big deal. just a thought.

antec SX600III thermaltake 420w psu
    Abit nf7-s v2, duron 1.8 @ 2.25, 512MB Kingston 2700ddr 2.7v 2-2-3-11, Abit ti4200 128mb 8x, wd 80gb se 8mb cache lite-on 52x Cdrw liteon dvd-rw 451s@8832s Dual
    Heatware: orvil01