Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Re: TROLL ALERT!!! Mountaindew / customerid666

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmage
    Hmmm... can I get a name and an addy? You can PM this info to me for privacy.

Thanks
    ygpm

PM received, thx. I'll go see if I know anyone near that addy.

BTW, do you have in your possesion the 2x512mb of Mushkin PC3500 BH-5 right now?

no not yet as they were sent out on the 9th, but the western union idea was help with not having the ram right now, but im running by the post office to see if they have any info, and if its possible to return the ram back to me, if its stuck somewhere inbetween us, but check on the local idea, and i will check my end, and will get back with ya later today, thanks

Okay I have decided to take a refund. If the item actually ever comes to my home I will re-ship it to you. I only want a refund through paypal, an instant transaction. No waiting time from money from a bank account, use some type of debit/credit card. Don't mail anything to me. Let me know how this goes, it should not take long if you are actually going to refund. After doing some research I've found that you have gone under the aliases Jeremy Oliver and addicted2AMD in various forums, often having the same shipping problems that you are now (as you say). Many people dealing with you have eventually recieved their money when asking for a refund but I am not going to wait very long. I need ram for my system, the reason why I started this transaction with you in the first place. If I don't recieve payment within two days I will have to take other actions.

If you are actually trying to become an established trader, STOP all your trading until all your current sales get worked out. Just a suggestion.

If this really is Jeremy Oliver, he's on the traders to avoid list at trollhunter.com
    Heatware- |BTurner|
    Ebay- Fasster

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."-Judge Aaron Satie

they are well aware of that. i have nothing to hide!

I can only read this whole mess and it is quite obvious that this is a bunch of BS. Even if things finally get resolved, I only see that you were trying to take someone for a ride, customerid666.

Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe - AMD Opteron 1212 HE @ 3.0GHz - 2 x 1GB Corsair XMS2 PC6400C4 @ 1000MHz 5-5-5-15 -
    BFG 7950GT OC @ 600/1600 - 160GB Seagate SATA2 - 3 x 300GB Seagate SATA1 - Enermax Whisper II 535w
    Heatware

Quote Originally Posted by SPQQKY
    I can only read this whole mess and it is quite obvious that this is a bunch of BS. Even if things finally get resolved, I only see that you were trying to take someone for a ride, customerid666.

Look everyone has an opinion, about me etc...im not going to defend myself, or saying anything else about it, I have a history of bad trading, etc... im going to fix these and stay gone like i should have in the first place, nothing more to say, except if u need me email me, I will not be posting any more on forums,

customerid666@earthlink.net if u have any questions about deals or anything, thanks and goodbye,

the fact that he admits it is a good sign.the fact that hes trying to fix everything up is even a better one

Quote Originally Posted by _dangtx_
    the fact that he admits it is a good sign.the fact that hes trying to fix everything up is even a better one
    that's what I thought at first but he said he will try to fix up quite a few times.

Re: TROLL ALERT!!! Moutaindew / customerid666

Well i would like to say ..I have been watchin this thread and
    it sure is one big mess.I really feal bad for the peeps that are
    out money still but i followed all the links from trollhunters and
    it took me over 2 hours to read all the stuff about this guy and
    apperently this is some kinda Sick game this guy gets off on cause
    he has One big rapsheet thats like reading something outa True Crime Magazine
    He has to have some Serious Drug problem or Gambleing problem..
    I just hope he stops his Dangerous games thats been
    going on cause its all gonna catch up someday and it wont be pretty
    He could screw someone that Dont Play games if you know what im gettin
    at..Shadowmage and the others i say to you i hope you get back
    what you lost...

-Sean
    3000+Athlon64 270x9(2433mHz)
    Dfi Lanparty UT NFIII
    Tt Tower 112 (Boat Anchor)
    1x512 PDP PEP5123200XBL
    ATI Radeon 9800 Pro
    Audigy/LS 2.1 Creative
    Antec Truecontrol 550W

1st, i live in hood river, its amazing how many pc people are in portland.....
    2nd i've delt with shadow mage before, sucessfully, and it was a plesant trade.... i really feel sorry for him that he has to go thru this crap
    3rd your ram is at 225 with 2-2-2-11 and 3.3 vdimm.... trying to push em to 230
    4th customerid666 why not just give them their money back and end all of this. wether you get off to other peoples suffering or you honestly screwed up, just end it!
    5th have a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by boardsportsrule
    1st, i live in hood river, its amazing how many pc people are in portland.....
    2nd i've delt with shadow mage before, sucessfully, and it was a plesant trade.... i really feel sorry for him that he has to go thru this crap
    3rd your ram is at 225 with 2-2-2-11 and 3.3 vdimm.... trying to push em to 230
    4th customerid666 why not just give them their money back and end all of this. wether you get off to other peoples suffering or you honestly screwed up, just end it!
    5th have a good day!

Thanks for your support

Nice, 2-2-2-11 225mhz is not bad for CH-5... may want to loosen the timings tho and see what happens

Shadow you have email, please respond asap!!!

Quote Originally Posted by customerid666
    Shadow you have email, please respond asap!!!

OK, as you suggested, I filed a complaint with Paypal. tell me what happens...