Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Trader

Re: Bad Trader

It clearly shows in our conversation that i did not, I repeat, DID NOT demand more money from you. You are lying and you know it. People are prolly starting to notice that you arent so innocent yourself, making false statements about people and their dealings.

FlamingHamster didn't make that comment, I did.

I was only stating that it seemed to me the way I read it that you asked for 10-20 more dollars, and I didn't understand this.

734: Pride in a number.
    Find out why here.

(\_/)
    (-.o)
    (><) There's nothing funny about a one-eyed bunny.

Spork you dont seem to be following this very closely. Hamster just made that statement after you.How about you re-read the thread to understand what im talkin about.

Quote Originally Posted by Polargoat
    Spork you dont seem to be following this very closely. Hamster just made that statement after you.How about you re-read the thread to understand what im talkin about.
    Perhaps you misunderstood. You asked for more money or else no sale? Guess it was no sale. Next time you want to trade, try a garage sale because that would suits you more. Rather than wasting the time of others, just waste your own time. I hope the extra few dollars you receive from selling you items buy you some integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingHamster
    You asked for more money or else no sale? Guess it was no sale.
    It clearly shows in the pm's that you and I had that that is not true. I decided not to sell the ram to anybody. Im getting my pc3700 and am keeping my pc3200. What im going to do with the ram im not sure but after this whole trade issue im not going to even try it again.

You screwed up your cut and paste job, which has led to confusion. Allow me to un•••• it, so to speak.

Originally Posted by flaming_hamster

PM me. I want it. Paypal instantly. There is no problem with it right?

Originally Posted by Polargoat

there is no prob with it.i am using right now

i want to buy it

K my paypal is erowe@mchsi.com . I will send the ram out as soon as i get home from work.

Paypal = $140
    Just double checking.

yes thats correct. to erowe@mchsi.com

You got paypal. Is that pc3200 2x512mb

yes, pc3200 2x512 exactly.Im selling it to buy some pc 3700.thanks for the quick pymt i will send when i get home from work.

can you send it with delivery confirmation or tracking if possible?
    Thanks,
    Kevin

Dude I really screwed up, I was looking at 2x256 on newegg not 2x512 here is the link i shouldve posted but mine is Low Latency which is 2-3-2-6 not 2-3-3-6.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...-145-450&depa=0

If you do not want it let me know but I would really appreciate it if you sent me another 10-20 bucks just out of good business cuz i messed up. If you dont thats fine but would be very appreciated.Sorry for the mistake and confusion on this.

Sure, not a problem but let me me check out the memory first and if it is in good shape I will send the appropriate amount for compensation.
    So the memory that you are sending me is Corsairs pc3200LL @ 2-3-2-6?
    Thanks,
    Kevin
    Promote then, as an object of primary importance, institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangutan
    You screwed up your cut and paste job, which has led to confusion. Allow me to un•••• it, so to speak.
    Eric,
    You have no reputation when you are trading since it is your first time. I sent payment then you inform me to send more money. If you were in my shoes what would you think?
    "I am getting swindled?"
    Your so called email was never received. I am not trying to ruin your reputation but just stating the facts. Your immature name calling (Hamster Boy) was inappropriate and shows the manner with which you do service. You immediately call me a liar when I never receive your email. Once again, it was your mistake but I am the one receiving. I just want to keep the forum clean and this type of business conduct is unacceptable. I hope you learn that when doing business, reputations and integrity are vital to the survival of the trading community.

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingHamster
    You are talking about the paypal refund with your comments? I missed the 5 bucks part.
    The result I wish to accomplish from this thread is to inform members that you are shady and do not do business with the likes of people like you. Do you know the term that is used when more money is demanded after payment is sent?
    Just stop and leave this forum because traders like you should be ban.
    I just read the paypal message sent and there was no mention of you wanting to send me compensation. You claim to have emailed me, where is the email? Post what you wrote in the email so it is detectable. Until you do, you are a liar.

Not the end of the world, But they sell pictures of it

Since this is going nowhere and FlamingHamster has his money back, I'm going to close this thread. PM me if there's a further problem.

mod