Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How do I build an interplexing beacon?

I'm trying to build an interplexing beacon, and try to establish contact with the Borg (currentley located in the delta quadrant) of this centrury to asymilate Earth. But the temperal wake that is emitted from the sub-atomic radiation spikes that are coming from the asteroid belt.
    I assumed that if I reverse the polarity on the matter/anti-matter array on the ship's phasers that I could disrupt the sub-atomic radaiaton levels, and stabilize the temeperal wake that surrounds our solar system. But unfourtunatley I was unsuccesful in my endeavor, so I am re-calibrating the deflector dish to create an synthetic gamma metric pulse to see if I can generate enough distortion in the dark matter in the warp core, and re-route the main auxialarry power to the deflector dish using my positronic matrix relay, and in theory; establish a link with the 21st century Borg through their neural net, and bypass the temperal ditsurbances that exist in this sector. I however fear that the quadrozephenycq transmissions could potentially corrupt my neural net, and dis-engage my primary protocol, therfore comprimising my sub routines, and cause me to go off-line indefinitley.
    However the temperal interferance generated my a quantum torpedo could possibly sythesize a photonic pulse array within the sub-atomic disturbace and neutralize the gamma radiation to allow safe passage for warp travel.

But in any event, I have not the necessary information to make an informed decision to finalize proper judgement, so I must request help on this forum, and would appreciate any input that you may have.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Re: How do I build an interplexing beacon?

wow buddy your a weird one huh

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC777
    I'm trying to build an interplexing beacon, and try to establish contact with the Borg (currentley located in the delta quadrant) of this centrury to asymilate Earth. But the temperal wake that is emitted from the sub-atomic radiation spikes that are coming from the asteroid belt.
    I assumed that if I reverse the polarity on the matter/anti-matter array on the ship's phasers that I could disrupt the sub-atomic radaiaton levels, and stabilize the temeperal wake that surrounds our solar system. But unfourtunatley I was unsuccesful in my endeavor, so I am re-calibrating the deflector dish to create an synthetic gamma metric pulse to see if I can generate enough distortion in the dark matter in the warp core, and re-route the main auxialarry power to the deflector dish using my positronic matrix relay, and in theory; establish a link with the 21st century Borg through their neural net, and bypass the temperal ditsurbances that exist in this sector. I however fear that the quadrozephenycq transmissions could potentially corrupt my neural net, and dis-engage my primary protocol, therfore comprimising my sub routines, and cause me to go off-line indefinitley.
    However the temperal interferance generated my a quantum torpedo could possibly sythesize a photonic pulse array within the sub-atomic disturbace and neutralize the gamma radiation to allow safe passage for warp travel.

But in any event, I have not the necessary information to make an informed decision to finalize proper judgement, so I must request help on this forum, and would appreciate any input that you may have.

I would recommend you buy a years subscription to Maxim, turn on the TV to the Man's Show or some action movie, and replace that tape and rubber strap with a pair of contacts.
    Oh and getting some sunlight and a girlfriend wouldn't hurt either.

eVGA X58 SLI LE || Intel Core i7 920 (160x20 @ 3.2GHz) || 6GB Corsair Dominator PC3 1600 Triple Channel || PCP&C 610W 49A PSU || Sapphire Radeon HD 5870 || Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum || 74GB WD Raptor SATA Primary || 1TB/750GB WD SATA Secondaries || 1x Dell 2408WFP, 2x Dell 2407WFP LCD's in Eyefinity || Logitech Z-5500 Digital Speakers || Lian-Li PC60FWB Aluminum Case || A ton of other junk

all you need to do is talk to me

i am located in delta quadrant

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

You cant even spell TREKKY!

^^Where did I write it?
    And it's "Trekkie" not "Trekky"

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

I have a interplexing beacon in my pants.
    Main Rig
    | AMD Athlon XP 'Barton' 2500+ @ 11x200 = 2.2ghz [1.65v] | Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe | OCZ Platinum PC3200 2x256 |
    | MSI Radeon 9800 Pro 128 MB [R360] 412/730 | 160GB of storage | Antec Truepower 430w |
    | Logitech MX Duo | 19" Samsung LCD Monitor | Antec Full Tower |

[ 3D Mark2001SE = 18434 ][ 3D Mark2003 = 6376 ][3D Mark2005 = 2765 ]
    [ PC Mark2004 = 4066 ][ AquaMark 3 = 44209 ]

[ My Pimp Mobile ]

[ GMail ]

[ U Mad ]

[ Baller On a Budget ]

Quote Originally Posted by stric9
    I have a interplexing beacon in my pants.
    im sorry to hear that
    RIP AMDMB.com

JBond is offline Let's get started on. . .

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC777

No, no, and no.

You NEED an inverse tachyon pulse to be made from the deflector dish as Picard did in all good things! Remember your history! That will work, but you should have taken the obvious forces of the asteriod belt into effect. The borg did when they tried to, they achieved a temporal wake by initializing an inverse tachyon pulse, just like Picard!

I've had one in my basement since the movie "first contact". It convinced me that I could have the borg pay me large-sums of money to send them here a couple hundred years early.

But for a good price I might give it to ya

Some Minnesota team....win!

|3DMark '03|When all else fails, you always have Lorcet|3DMark '06|

My attempt at generating an inverse tachyon pulse failed due to the abrupt radiation spikes from the galaxy Andromeda. So I installed several neutronic anagrams in the ship's torpedo bay in an effort to generate a low level sub space terra in the asteroid belt which will likely reverse the radaition spikes in the andromeda galaxy. The sub space terra could become unstable in the event it becomes self sustaining, and that would prevent the arrival of the Borg species that I wish to engage contact with.
    So I theorize that a high intensity resonant burst of anti-matter from the deflector dish could disrupt the sub space terra in the event that it reaches the point of unstability, but the lack of trilithium available could potentially intoduce an unstable element in a critical situation thus creating further distortion in the space-time continuum.

I appreciate the help that I have received, and have yet to receive.

The one I got at Fry's was defective and I had to RMA it! CompUSA had one that worked, but way overpriced so I got a bid in on eBay.
    FRH
    If more sane people were armed the crazy ones would get off fewer shots.

Win 7 Premium SP1 / MX 15 KDE / MEPIS 11