ATI 9800Pro RMA Return

ATI just fixed my ATI Radeon 9800 Pro vid card, took 3 weeks, and got it back in the mail but no explanation as to what the problem was or if the card has been replaced or just fixed. I'll look at the serial number and see if it matches up, but anyone else in here have a similiar experience?

Re: ATI 9800Pro RMA Return

Hi it`s probally a brand new card .. i`ve RMA`ed several cards to ATI .they never said what was wrong with the cards but sent me brand new cards .. they have a great Return service ....

Quote Originally Posted by desavedo
    ATI just fixed my ATI Radeon 9800 Pro vid card, took 3 weeks, and got it back in the mail but no explanation as to what the problem was or if the card has been replaced or just fixed. I'll look at the serial number and see if it matches up, but anyone else in here have a similiar experience?
    I rma'd my 9800pro 256MB card a month ago but it was with Gigabyte. They did not tell me what exactly was wrong with the card but they just told me it was defective and sent me a new card. The whole rma process took 2 weeks. Lucky for me the new card had a R360 core and Hynix memory so I bios flashed it and got a free 9800XT out of the rma process.
    Main Rig (BOINC Rig #1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

Quote Originally Posted by desavedo
    rma my 9800 like 3 times and always got a fresh card