Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Re: Lets get started on some Free Flat Screens...

Quote Originally Posted by Jerkstore
    Just a suggestion, but shouldn't we make this an Ancestry only deal for the instant credit? Every offer requires a credit card, so we shouldn't we instuct the newcomers to use that and only that?
    ancestry is no longer offered. maybe it will come back but i highly doubt it.
    ebay and stamps.com have disappeared also.

right now i think the only instant is video professor (and maybe some of the products like trimlife, miracle burn, etc. but im not sure if they are instant) im not really going to push for any of these since you have to pay shipping/handling costs and may have some other catches for cancelation.

i think right now the best offer in my opinion is the real rhapsody. im not definite but it may require $.99, but one buck for a lcd monitor or tv is ok in my book. and i think you get credit for the offer in 2-3 days. plus its something some people may actually use.

FYI, I tried contacting FreeIPods.com to try to get my signup verified over there and they were not receiving e-mails. I had tried through the "contact us" link through the FAQ's. Had been trying for a couple of days to get verified there. That got me curious and I tried the same on the FFS site and got the same results.

Has anyone been able to contact them via e-mail in the last few days? Are they just down for maintenance or are there other problems?

i got a bunch of automated emails fom them this week about how they are changing their support policy and stuff, the bottom line was that they've gotten more popular than they can handle thus they are very slow to reponding to emails

just to update, no new refarrals. no activity whatsoever. i will keep at it.
    asus m4a89gtd pro/usb3
    amd phenom ii x4 945 3.0 ghz am3 95w | arctic cooling freezer 64 pro
    corsair xms3 4gb (2 x 2 gb) ddr3 1600 (pc3 12800)
    corsair cmpsu-650tx 650w atx12v
    evga ge force 9800gt 512 mb
    wd 640 gb black 7200 rpm sata| wd 1 tb black 7200 rpm sata
    wd 640 gb black external sata (enclosure) | wd 1tb black external sata (enclosure)
    lite on dvd rw lh-20ail-06 sata | lite on dvd dh-16d2s-04 sata
    samsung sync master 245T lcd
    samsung scx 4500 laser printer/scanner
    motorola surfboard sb 6120 modem
    windows 7 home premium 64 bit | direct x 11 | vid drivers

i just checked the site, ancestry.com is now available as an offer again.

if anyone is gonna do an offer, do this one.
    it was an instant offer last time, so it should be the same this time.
    please remember to cancel within the 2 week period though.

please! more people need to sign up, this is an even better deal than the Free ipod!

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

Has anyone gotten theirs yet?

Quote Originally Posted by azoodica
    Has anyone gotten theirs yet?
    jedidrew got his and Butkovsky will soon get one after one more complete referal

this threads only finished one guy off dang I thought it was faster than that

Well I guess the FFS site is still functional. I just checked and I have another completion. This referral told me she had initially signed up for the E-Bay offer and was not getting anywhere with it. Yesterday she did the Real Rhapsody offer and was completed this morning.

Just a FYI for those out there. If the E-bay won't go through then try the Real Rhapsody for I think .99 cents. Just remember to cancel or there will be a fee later.

Good luck to all

I got another referral but still noone has completed the offer

this threads only finished one guy off dang I thought it was faster than that

Well this thread had some ummmmmm problems. Actually it was not this thread it was another started by someone else. That someone else flaked off on us and left us hanging. I think this one will run a lot smoother "under new management".

Be patient. I think once people see that it is being run well that we will get more completions.

I wish I could get on the list but I already signed up before I found this forum

I wish I could get on the list but I already signed up before I found this forum
    you can sign up again using a referal link from here and just use a different email to sign up and complete another offer. then i can put you on the list, and you can give me your original referal link since you have pending referals on that one.

basically we are all here to help each other out. so if you complete an offer for someone here, we will put you on the list to help you get all your referals.

I"ll have to give it a try