Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Re: Lets get started on some Free Flat Screens...

Quote Originally Posted by mdt23
    Well I guess the FFS site is still functional. I just checked and I have another completion. This referral told me she had initially signed up for the E-Bay offer and was not getting anywhere with it. Yesterday she did the Real Rhapsody offer and was completed this morning.

Just a FYI for those out there. If the E-bay won't go through then try the Real Rhapsody for I think .99 cents. Just remember to cancel or there will be a fee later.

Good luck to all
    Yea, that was me (I think). But I finally have "completed" my offer and it only took 1 day for the approval from RealRhapsody.

good to know that things are moving.

Butkovsky, please try to contact the folks who are still pending on your list and ask them to do another offer like ancestory or real rhapsody if they have been waiting a long time to get credit.

this also applies to everyone else who have people signed up and not showing as completed.

please keep me posted so i can update the list appropriately, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MenuBoy
    good to know that things are moving.

Butkovsky, please try to contact the folks who are still pending on your list and ask them to do another offer like ancestory or real rhapsody if they have been waiting a long time to get credit.

this also applies to everyone else who have people signed up and not showing as completed.

please keep me posted so i can update the list appropriately, thanks
    i will get to it and see what happens.
    asus m4a89gtd pro/usb3
    amd phenom ii x4 945 3.0 ghz am3 95w | arctic cooling freezer 64 pro
    corsair xms3 4gb (2 x 2 gb) ddr3 1600 (pc3 12800)
    corsair cmpsu-650tx 650w atx12v
    evga ge force 9800gt 512 mb
    wd 640 gb black 7200 rpm sata| wd 1 tb black 7200 rpm sata
    wd 640 gb black external sata (enclosure) | wd 1tb black external sata (enclosure)
    lite on dvd rw lh-20ail-06 sata | lite on dvd dh-16d2s-04 sata
    samsung sync master 245T lcd
    samsung scx 4500 laser printer/scanner
    motorola surfboard sb 6120 modem
    windows 7 home premium 64 bit | direct x 11 | vid drivers

...jumped the gun....my apologies!

:: ǪΓFεΐИз ΆđdїŦ /// My Website ::

...or did I? Now I'm EVEN MORE lost than I was before!!

http://freeflatscreensguide.tk/

Who's site is this, and who is in charge of this thread? I don't get this...I show up as #13 DaveChappelle, 2 above BeardedFrog and the other members on that list that are on the front page, yet I'm half way at the bottom?! I was before all these people...what the hell????

AIM me, PM me, something, please explain. Sorry if I'm coming off as rude, but I'm a bit frustrated since the only person that's remotely tried to explain to me was butskovsky [sorry if i butchered your name], and I still didnt get that. Why am I not in the right place in line??

Thanks,
    Chris

:: ǪΓFεΐИз ΆđdїŦ /// My Website ::

Quote Originally Posted by cmr3000x
    ...or did I? Now I'm EVEN MORE lost than I was before!!

http://freeflatscreensguide.tk/

Who's site is this, and who is in charge of this thread? I don't get this...I show up as #13 DaveChappelle, 2 above BeardedFrog and the other members on that list that are on the front page, yet I'm half way at the bottom?! I was before all these people...what the hell????

AIM me, PM me, something, please explain. Sorry if I'm coming off as rude, but I'm a bit frustrated since the only person that's remotely tried to explain to me was butskovsky [sorry if i butchered your name], and I still didnt get that. Why am I not in the right place in line??

Thanks,
    Chris
    its a long ugly story but to recap:

-this thread is the 4th edition and i am in charge now

-the previous 3 threads were run by jedidrew

-jedidrew deleted the first two threads, the third has been locked

-kaelogus who was on the original list created that site during the first thread when jedidrew stopped updating (which was about the same time jedidrew got his tv ) kaelogus is not on this list because he already got his tv too.

-jedidrew transfered ownership to kaelogus, but jedidrew "lost" the list. only the people who contacted kaelogus got on his list initially, then the ones who jedidrew confirmed to have signed up under him (see kaelogus's thread for history, and this is why you are above beardedfrog and others on that list while you are not on this list)

-because there was 3 various incomplete lists while jedidrew was running the 3 threads, when i took over i ordered the list by referal number so that it would be fair to everyone. i did this to prevent ppl from arguing who came "first". basically if you have a referal # that is 7xxxxxx, you did not come before someone who has a 6xxxxxx

hopefully now that its under new management, things will start to pickup

so is this moving at all ? anyone on the list finish ?

its a long ugly story but to recap:

-this thread is the 4th edition and i am in charge now

-the previous 3 threads were run by jedidrew

-jedidrew deleted the first two threads, the third has been locked

-kaelogus who was on the original list created that site during the first thread when jedidrew stopped updating (which was about the same time jedidrew got his tv ) kaelogus is not on this list because he already got his tv too.

-jedidrew transfered ownership to kaelogus, but jedidrew "lost" the list. only the people who contacted kaelogus got on his list initially, then the ones who jedidrew confirmed to have signed up under him (see kaelogus's thread for history, and this is why you are above beardedfrog and others on that list while you are not on this list)

-because there was 3 various incomplete lists while jedidrew was running the 3 threads, when i took over i ordered the list by referal number so that it would be fair to everyone. i did this to prevent ppl from arguing who came "first". basically if you have a referal # that is 7xxxxxx, you did not come before someone who has a 6xxxxxx

hopefully now that its under new management, things will start to pickup
    Well I would have handed over the list but I got way to far behind on it and honestly didnt have the time to manage. Glad to see a list is up and running. BTW I didnt stop updating when I got my tv 3 of my refferals were from friends anyways. Either way im sending more people to this thread. Still want to help out "just not manage the list".

Anybody got anything new to add? No change on my signups.

i've got 6 or 7 signups, a few are not from this forum but NO confirmed completes.. i've got 1 complete but it is NOT a valid complete because it was a repeat user

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

I have about 14 signups, but only 2 completes. I think most of the people did the e-bay offer, and have not been completed. I think it is BS that they (e-bay) is not honoring their end of the offer. I know that a couple of my friends are first time users to e-bay, and they have made a few bids. One of my friends fired off a letter to e-bay on the 12th, but has not heard back. Another friend had tried the e-bay offer and after about 10 days did the RealRhapsody offer and was completed the next day. I think we should recommend to everyone to try another of the offers since e-bay is not playing nice.

i have 2 more signups, the first activity i have had in about three weeks. still nothing new completed, but i am keeping my fingers crossed.

mdt23, i agree about ebay. there were two friends who i know did everything, but nothing happened. my gf actually bought something from ebay and still no credit. garbage.

will keep everything updated
    asus m4a89gtd pro/usb3
    amd phenom ii x4 945 3.0 ghz am3 95w | arctic cooling freezer 64 pro
    corsair xms3 4gb (2 x 2 gb) ddr3 1600 (pc3 12800)
    corsair cmpsu-650tx 650w atx12v
    evga ge force 9800gt 512 mb
    wd 640 gb black 7200 rpm sata| wd 1 tb black 7200 rpm sata
    wd 640 gb black external sata (enclosure) | wd 1tb black external sata (enclosure)
    lite on dvd rw lh-20ail-06 sata | lite on dvd dh-16d2s-04 sata
    samsung sync master 245T lcd
    samsung scx 4500 laser printer/scanner
    motorola surfboard sb 6120 modem
    windows 7 home premium 64 bit | direct x 11 | vid drivers

I have done 2 offers already and haven't recieved credit. I"m starting to get pissed at this sit e

Quote Originally Posted by gljvd
    I have done 2 offers already and haven't recieved credit. I"m starting to get pissed at this sit e
    which two offers did you do?

maybe we should make a list of offers that do work and ones that dont, to help people out.

which two offers did you do?

maybe we should make a list of offers that do work and ones that dont, to help people out.

the first was comlumbia house . The second was miricale burn

Once i make sure everythign is canceled and i'm not charge i'm going to do the real one