Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 332
  1. #46
    Joined
    Dec 2003
    Location
    amdforums
    Age
    44
    Posts
    499

    Re: Lets get started on some Free Flat Screens...

    Bump!



    :: ǪΓFεΐИз ΆđdїŦ /// My Website ::

  2. #47
    Joined
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    251

    Re: Lets get started on some Free Flat Screens...

    so has anyone gotten enough people yet ?

  3. #48
    Joined
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    11,090

    Re: Lets get started on some Free Flat Screens...

    yea, i think 2 people have


    Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

  4. #49
    Joined
    Feb 2003
    Location
    united states.pa.
    Posts
    841

    Re: Lets get started on some Free Flat Screens...

    well, been a few days, so it must be that my hope has been dashed once again to finally get all my offers. the two people who signed up appear to be resulting in nothing.

    still looking for that last completed offer
    asus m4a89gtd pro/usb3
    amd phenom ii x4 945 3.0 ghz am3 95w | arctic cooling freezer 64 pro
    corsair xms3 4gb (2 x 2 gb) ddr3 1600 (pc3 12800)
    corsair cmpsu-650tx 650w atx12v
    evga ge force 9800gt 512 mb
    wd 640 gb black 7200 rpm sata| wd 1 tb black 7200 rpm sata
    wd 640 gb black external sata (enclosure) | wd 1tb black external sata (enclosure)
    lite on dvd rw lh-20ail-06 sata | lite on dvd dh-16d2s-04 sata
    samsung sync master 245T lcd
    samsung scx 4500 laser printer/scanner
    motorola surfboard sb 6120 modem
    windows 7 home premium 64 bit | direct x 11 | vid drivers

  5. #50
    Joined
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    11,090

    Re: Lets get started on some Free Flat Screens...

    right.. got 7 signups... ZERO completes


    Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

  6. #51
    Joined
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    251

    Re: Lets get started on some Free Flat Screens...

    I have 18 sign ups . 3 completed .

    None of them have come from this site haha.

    Going to keep trying to more from other sites . HOpefully i wont have to drain from the few that are interested here.


    mdt how many more do u need ? as soon i as i get my credit card statment (next week) i'm going to do the real raphsody . I did 2 offers and didn't get any credit. The site help sucks alot too. They still haven't responded and its been 2 weeks on the first request

  7. #52
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Utah, USA
    Posts
    337

    Re: Lets get started on some Free Flat Screens...

    I have 14 signups and only 2 completions. A couple on my list are friends, but their offers have not come through (e-bay). I think they are gonna do other offers in the next day or so (I hope). If I can get the 2 from my friends and the one from you I will only need 3 more completions.

    Anyone else with new success? I think that once we get a couple people to actually get their flatscreens then this list will move faster. The IPod thread seems to be doing great. There is no reason why this can't move well. We just need to build confidence.

  8. #53
    Joined
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    254

    Re: Lets get started on some Free Flat Screens...

    will trade completed flat screen referrer for completed ipod

  9. #54
    Joined
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    29

    Re: Lets get started on some Free Flat Screens...

    Signed up for flat screen and used Butkovsky First link used the realnetworks or something like that and signed up for it
    Do i get on the list now HU?HU? MAy I ? PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

    Thanks for the help

  10. #55
    Joined
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    251

    Re: Lets get started on some Free Flat Screens...

    Quote Originally Posted by mdt23
    I have 14 signups and only 2 completions. A couple on my list are friends, but their offers have not come through (e-bay). I think they are gonna do other offers in the next day or so (I hope). If I can get the 2 from my friends and the one from you I will only need 3 more completions.

    Anyone else with new success? I think that once we get a couple people to actually get their flatscreens then this list will move faster. The IPod thread seems to be doing great. There is no reason why this can't move well. We just need to build confidence.

    Yea like i said i just want to make sure i didn't get any charges on the credit card so far. and then i will do another offer (The real one so its instant) most likely next week.

    I have 3 people under me and at last count 18 people uncompleted haha. None of the 3 came from this forum so there have to be a ton of people here that will signup. I'm going to get another 2 friends by wensday and hopefully a few coworkers.

    If i try real hard mabye i can get 8 by next friday. I can convince some friends to do it as a birthday gift

  11. #56
    Joined
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    251

    Re: Lets get started on some Free Flat Screens...

    ack the 17 inch mag monitor is gone !!!!! Wtf haha . Now what should i get

  12. #57
    Joined
    Jan 2003
    Location
    "show me state" usa
    Posts
    212

    Re: Lets get started on some Free Flat Screens...

    Ok, lets give it a shot

    I just signed up under butkovsky (sp?) his was the top name on the list.

    This is my link for referals: http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/defau...eferer=8132077

    I signed up for the rahpsody offer..... lmk if I need to do anything else
    CPUs: 660 3.6es, 840 3.2es, 950 3.4es

    MBs: (2) Asus P5WD2 Premium

    Memory: OCZ PC5400EB Platinum DDR2, Corsair PC5400UL

    Video: ATI X800pro, ATI X850XT PE, ATI X1900XTX

  13. #58
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Utah, USA
    Posts
    337

    Re: Lets get started on some Free Flat Screens...

    Quote Originally Posted by gljvd
    ack the 17 inch mag monitor is gone !!!!! Wtf haha . Now what should i get
    AAAARRRRRRGGGGG

    That is what I started doing this for!!!


    I hope it will be back soon. I really needed a new 17" monitor..

  14. #59
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Utah, USA
    Posts
    337

    Re: Lets get started on some Free Flat Screens...

    Quote Originally Posted by boshuter
    Ok, lets give it a shot

    I just signed up under butkovsky (sp?) his was the top name on the list.

    This is my link for referals: http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/defau...eferer=8132077

    I signed up for the rahpsody offer..... lmk if I need to do anything else
    Welcome !!

    I think the only thing else you need is the e-mail you signed up under. MenuBoy will soon have you on the list.

  15. #60
    Joined
    Aug 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    148

    Re: Lets get started on some Free Flat Screens...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead
    Signed up for flat screen and used Butkovsky First link used the realnetworks or something like that and signed up for it
    Do i get on the list now HU?HU? MAy I ? PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

    Thanks for the help
    please list your referal number and the email you used to sign up.
    once butkovsky confirmed you have signup up under him i will place you in the wait list. once butkovsky confirms he got a completed offer you be placed on the list.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •