Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 149
  1. #1
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    mtl,canada
    Age
    36
    Posts
    37,301

    BAD TRADER: JediDrew, and aliases

    Update 8/2/2005

    JediDrew has returned under the alias of TheShocker and also known as TheSubmarine and SithApprentice666

    Do not trade with this deceptive person at any cost. Known emails are as follows

    Email addresses newest to oldest:

    <!-- edit -->
    emails removed at the request of Ryan

    ~ The Wise One
    <!-- end edit -->


    Also here is his eBay record http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

    Real name of: Andrew Ellis
    Location: Tampa, FL


    ********************************************************

    http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.php?t=331215

    no reception since.

    bumpers!
    ********************************************************
    paypal

    Jun. 23, 2004 Payment To Andrew Ellis Completed Details -$35.00 USD $0.00 USD -$35.00 USD

    Transaction Details

    Payment Sent (ID #0WD55137BR674525R)


    Name:
    Yayos Design
    Email:
    yayos@tampabay.rr.com

    Total Amount:
    -$35.00 USD

    Date:
    Jun. 23, 2004
    Time:
    01:52:01 PDT
    Status:
    Completed


    Subject:
    2 sticks of 256MB PC133 Memory
    Note:
    details : "My motherboard just went dead and I cant find a PC133 motherboard. Up for sale is 2 sticks of 256MB PC133 Memory. Both passed Memtest89 tests. Ibe brand is PNY the other is unknown. Selling both for $35 FOR THE PAIR. PM me if your intrested. Only accept paypal will ship for free."

    thnks

    Funding Type:
    PayPal Funds
    Funding Source:
    $35.00 USD - PayPal Account
    *********************************************************

    copy paste less my address

    for whatever reason it happens only on low value items....i buy stuff worth thousands and not a problem...
    dude claims he sent it nce,then got returned for he screwed up teh address something..so he sent it again,but no reception..now,it seems he sent it again,this time insured...(no reception)

    awaiting resolution

    thnks
    Last edited by The Wise One; 08-04-2005 at 05:14 PM.

  2. #2
    Joined
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,893

    Re: JediDrew problem

    I didn't want to do this but I too have been awaiting patiently for 2 DVDs ....not really very expensive bt I honestly do not like being lied too

    He said he shipped em out like 2 weeks back.....I am all ok if someone hasn't had time and everything but I hate being lied too
    bt he has been in touch and now he tells me that he was away due to the hurricane and now he is gonna check if actually has shipped em or not
    not a good sign as a trader
    SYSTEM 1//
    DFI UT 250GB//A64 Mobile 3000+ 1MB cache// 280 X 9// Crucial Ballistix Tracer 1GB @ 252 FSB @7-3-3-2.5//ATI X800XT PE 550/560 //2 X 36GB Raptors, 160GB Sammy Data Drive//Audigy ZS Sound card
    Watercooled....Powered by Fortron 530Watt//23K 3DM01
    SYSTEM 2//
    EPoX 9NDA3J// A64 3000 Venice 300 X 9 @1.45V// KingMax SuperRam 3700 @ 250FSB //512MBX2 @7-3-3-2.5 @ 2.8V//ATI 9800Pro//Audigy2 ZS//Hitachi 80GB SATAII//Maxtor 250GB Data Drive//Zalman Air cooled...Powered by OCZ 450 Modstream
    Heatware

  3. #3
    Joined
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Planet Earth...I Think.
    Posts
    1,120

    Re: JediDrew problem

    Sent payment for video card on August 3rd. Still waiting for it.....

  4. #4
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    mtl,canada
    Age
    36
    Posts
    37,301

    Re: JediDrew problem

    i still keep faite that hell come clean...

  5. #5
    Joined
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Planet Earth...I Think.
    Posts
    1,120

    Talking Re: JediDrew problem

    Quote Originally Posted by _dangtx_
    i still keep faite that hell come clean...
    Haha....me too!*****Crossing Fingers*****

  6. #6
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    Tampa,FL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,560

    Re: JediDrew problem

    Quote Originally Posted by _dangtx_
    http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.php?t=331215

    no reception since.

    bumpers!
    ********************************************************
    paypal

    Jun. 23, 2004 Payment To Andrew Ellis Completed Details -$35.00 USD $0.00 USD -$35.00 USD

    Transaction Details

    Payment Sent (ID #0WD55137BR674525R)


    Name:
    Yayos Design
    Email:
    yayos@tampabay.rr.com

    Total Amount:
    -$35.00 USD

    Date:
    Jun. 23, 2004
    Time:
    01:52:01 PDT
    Status:
    Completed


    Subject:
    2 sticks of 256MB PC133 Memory
    Note:
    details : "My motherboard just went dead and I cant find a PC133 motherboard. Up for sale is 2 sticks of 256MB PC133 Memory. Both passed Memtest89 tests. Ibe brand is PNY the other is unknown. Selling both for $35 FOR THE PAIR. PM me if your intrested. Only accept paypal will ship for free."

    thnks

    Funding Type:
    PayPal Funds
    Funding Source:
    $35.00 USD - PayPal Account
    *********************************************************

    copy paste less my address

    for whatever reason it happens only on low value items....i buy stuff worth thousands and not a problem...
    dude claims he sent it nce,then got returned for he screwed up teh address something..so he sent it again,but no reception..now,it seems he sent it again,this time insured...(no reception)

    awaiting resolution

    thnks
    Your shipment went out the thursday after your payment. As for the Video card I was unable to ship due to leaving town on short notice due to hurricane problems. AS for you Dangtx I have shipped you a total of 4 sticks of ram and I will opt for a refund since for some reason your not getting them which I find a bit odd. Other then that everything will be taken care of asap! DJSMurf if you read this thread USPS left the IPOD on my step. Since the hurricane didnt hit us it should be ok. ILl open up the box to inspect that everything inside is ok and mail it out. PLEASE PM me your address.

  7. #7
    Joined
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,893

    Re: JediDrew problem

    Quote Originally Posted by intelliboy
    Haha....me too!*****Crossing Fingers*****
    likewise....
    SYSTEM 1//
    DFI UT 250GB//A64 Mobile 3000+ 1MB cache// 280 X 9// Crucial Ballistix Tracer 1GB @ 252 FSB @7-3-3-2.5//ATI X800XT PE 550/560 //2 X 36GB Raptors, 160GB Sammy Data Drive//Audigy ZS Sound card
    Watercooled....Powered by Fortron 530Watt//23K 3DM01
    SYSTEM 2//
    EPoX 9NDA3J// A64 3000 Venice 300 X 9 @1.45V// KingMax SuperRam 3700 @ 250FSB //512MBX2 @7-3-3-2.5 @ 2.8V//ATI 9800Pro//Audigy2 ZS//Hitachi 80GB SATAII//Maxtor 250GB Data Drive//Zalman Air cooled...Powered by OCZ 450 Modstream
    Heatware

  8. #8
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    mtl,canada
    Age
    36
    Posts
    37,301

    Re: JediDrew problem

    dude,stuff can be late,but not lost easily...
    could you provide proof of shipping for the 3 times ?
    is there a tracking number,since its insured?
    thnks

  9. #9
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    Tampa,FL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,560

    Re: JediDrew problem

    Quote Originally Posted by _dangtx_
    dude,stuff can be late,but not lost easily...
    could you provide proof of shipping for the 3 times ?
    is there a tracking number,since its insured?
    thnks
    Dangtx I am currently in the process of PM'ing a mod in regards to this. I lost my reciprt for the second time but I have proof of 1st and 3rd shipment. Tracking was unavailable to keep shipping affordable. You also stated when you paid not to insure it so were sure to avoid fees. Ill be happy to refund you. But the 3rd memory shipment went out last week "think it was thursday" and USPS guy told me it can take up to 2 weeks. Keep me posted.

  10. #10
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    Tampa,FL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,560

    Re: JediDrew problem

    Id also like to try to get all problems resolved by the end of the week as im backed up in work and other things right now. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST HERE OR PM ME IF ANYTHING!

  11. #11
    Joined
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,893

    Re: JediDrew problem

    seems to be making an effort to make things right...I would give him some time .....
    SYSTEM 1//
    DFI UT 250GB//A64 Mobile 3000+ 1MB cache// 280 X 9// Crucial Ballistix Tracer 1GB @ 252 FSB @7-3-3-2.5//ATI X800XT PE 550/560 //2 X 36GB Raptors, 160GB Sammy Data Drive//Audigy ZS Sound card
    Watercooled....Powered by Fortron 530Watt//23K 3DM01
    SYSTEM 2//
    EPoX 9NDA3J// A64 3000 Venice 300 X 9 @1.45V// KingMax SuperRam 3700 @ 250FSB //512MBX2 @7-3-3-2.5 @ 2.8V//ATI 9800Pro//Audigy2 ZS//Hitachi 80GB SATAII//Maxtor 250GB Data Drive//Zalman Air cooled...Powered by OCZ 450 Modstream
    Heatware

  12. #12
    Joined
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MEMPHIS TN
    Age
    35
    Posts
    493

    Re: JediDrew problem

    my 2 cents .......usps shipments take a long time if not priority
    i find it worth wile to pay the extra 1.50 for tracking and id
    suggest you do it from now on......i allways send with tracking
    aim tweeking0010
    heat logic0010
    ebay tech171
    non free email logic0010@bellsouth.net
    email i check logic0010@gmail.com
    need basic ram just ask i can get it

  13. #13
    Joined
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Planet Earth...I Think.
    Posts
    1,120

    Re: JediDrew problem

    Quote Originally Posted by UNhooked
    seems to be making an effort to make things right...I would give him some time .....
    Sure why not...we're not that bad... Just Hurry a little Drew! My son wants to play games!

  14. #14
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    Tampa,FL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,560

    Re: JediDrew problem

    Quote Originally Posted by intelliboy
    Sure why not...we're not that bad... Just Hurry a little Drew!
    Intelli,
    Please PM me your address. Your envelope was on my car floor and it got wet. Cant see your address. Please PM it to me so I can get it to you quickly.

  15. #15
    Joined
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Planet Earth...I Think.
    Posts
    1,120

    Re: JediDrew problem

    Quote Originally Posted by JediDrew
    Intelli,
    Please PM me your address. Your envelope was on my car floor and it got wet. Cant see your address. Please PM it to me so I can get it to you quickly.

    PM sent just now...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •