Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Re: all solved,heat left

lmao and was the ram even worth it? what was it for? couldn't you get some somewhere else

yea,but i stick with the problem til lthe end..gotta find a use for it now since replacements came in a bit b4 it...

what a waste then huh...and it's such an old piece of tech too...

yep..what u up so early for btw?

dude i'm suspended remember

suspended?...hell yea.now dont whine bout not attending,have a beer,call a girl over and have soem fun.life's all about it

lmao i wish it were that simple...but cant wait til tmrw when all my friends come over to visit

Re: JediDrew problem

UPDATE! dangtx has recived his ram that I passed to him from JediDrew. I am still awaiting payment of the 7.00 to cover the shipping charges to dangtx from JediDrew.

and now ladies and gentlemen,heat left from a troll :

"

Rating Username Type Date Actions
    Negative JediDrew Sold item 10-14-2004 [CLOSE] Reply
    Forum: AMDMB
    Description:
    Stole 4 sticks of memory off me. I decided to ship to a mod on AMDMB and CrazyChuckster agreed to do so. Leaves me bad feedback when hes the bad trader. Stay away for your own good.
    Comments:
    Lied about the way transaction was handled in heat he left me.

"

this guy's too much...
    in case u didnt follow,check on this thread here : http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.php?t=345227

Merged Off Topic forum thread with this one.

I just wanted to post that I finally received my 7.00 to cover the shipping costs from JediDrew. It took 2 months but it finally came.

All in all I would highly caution trading with JediDrew, if anything have him ship first. At any rate he is no longer a member of this forum but that is for reasons we cannot discuss here.

Not the end of the world, But they sell pictures of it

He (JediDrew) has another alias : TheShocker. Recently banned for returning here under a new name.
    Last edited by Soundforbjt; 08-03-2005 at 12:01 AM.
    The Heat 99-0-0

Trading Post Rules

Sound Familiar? "If we quit Vietnam," President Lyndon Johnson warned, "tomorrow we'll be fighting in Hawaii, and next week we'll have to fight in San Francisco."

Quote Originally Posted by TheSubmarine
    Moderators and members alike. I hope your willing to listen to my story before jumping to conclusions. You have no idea what ive been through over the situation I have explained. As I said PLEASE MODERATORS SHOW MERCY ON MY SOUL. The dates are more or less since my memory isnt the best.

Here is whats going on:

Back in August 2004 a member by the name of Dangtx over at the PC Perspective forums bought memory from me. I was getting ready to ship before I had to leave town due to Hurricane Charley. If any of you were aware it was a nasty storm projected to make landfall in Tampa Florida. I had to go to North Florida to sit it out. I shipped a package from where I was to dantx. He claims to have never received it.

I get back from North Florida 4 days later. I started having problems with my kidneys and was in the hospital. Its all turned out that I had Gilberts Syndrome. (Its no big deal google it). I was at the hospital because I was there to figure out why my bilirubin levels were so high. I leave around August 27th. I PM dangtx more or so to tell him il get his memory out. Shortly after I list more stuff for sale to US citizens on PC Perspective.

On September 2 we once again get prepared to evacuate. FIguring better safe then sorry. I tell everyone I will ship once everything blows over. So I leave up to Ga with another 2 sticks of memory to ship to dangtx cause he says he hasnt gotten it. I ship from there and he claims yet again he has not gotten it.

More or so once the 3rd hurricane came I was starting to get stressed etc....

Long story short I ended up shipping everyone's stuff out USPS Priority Mail. I then contact CrazyChuckster whom is a mod over at PCPer. I make a deal with him that ill ship memory to him and he ship to dangtx. So I ship to Chuck right away with the deal of sending him $7 via paypal once he ships it.

So we do the deal and I transfer $7 from my bank to my paypal. The transfer did not go through and chuck said it was fine but he needs his money. He was very understanding. Shortly after Senor Pandero another moderator there blocks me and calls me a lousy scammer.

It was very offending to me to I sent him a somewhat nasty email. Telling him never to email me again because its very offending to be treated this way after trying to handle to situation properly and out of my pocket. (OUt of my pocket isnt good for someone wiht no job I basicly lost all the profit I made in selling my parts).

I later email Senor and appologize for the whole incident cursing him out in the email.

IN time I receive no response and decide to contact the other modertors whom do not respond either. Afterall Senor promised me id be unbanned once chuck got his money which he did. I was never unbanned ever though I appologized for loosigng my cool.

Later on I decide ot make another account which was obvious was me. I made 1 post asking the mods to contact me. What happens? Banned and no contact.

I wait a couple monnths and make a rouge account. I try to contact mods via pm and after 3-4 weeks of posting STILL NO RESPONSE.

I go to teh sale thread and sell a couple games which have been shipped etc..

Today I get banned. Jimzinsocal (not sure if I spelled it right) says it was for my horrible trading habits.

Why must I be treated like this? I have done nothing to the mods. After dealing with a crisis like the hurricanes im sure anyone with a heart could understand why packages would be delayed. All in all I made good faith of shipping items I was planning to ship FedEx Ground via Priority 2 day.

The mods have lead the other forum members to belive im an evil trader. Behind the table ive dealt with a coupld users there whom will vouch for me. I have a clean ebay history too.

My main idea of posting this is because I want to go to a forum who will take me in. I do not plan on trading online as a candaian who can barely speak english has ruined my reputation so badly.

If im banned I understand your reasons. But I just want community's to know the truth on what happend behind the curtain. Ive never been able to voice my side of the story.

Please try to understand....

Best Regards,
    Drew
    A.K.A JediDrew in which whom PCPer got me banned here too.

I will not post any further until the mods authorize I can do so on anandtech. I just want to talk. Thats all I ask being the lonley and depressed person I am.
    This is JediDrew's admission of being the above aliases. You can find it here http://forums.anandtech.com/messagev...readid=1653903

I just saw the report for Soundforbjt's post and the thread. Libel smyble. All statements of fact. If anything is incorrect, its the foolish assertions posted at Anand Tech....beginning with the reason for the ban. If the email I sent to the member[found in his pcper profile] hadnt been returned "unknown user", he might understand the specific reason, which is as Soundforbjt suggested.
    Further, the issue was spoken to the other day in my thread at OT.

[copy]

08-02-2005, 07:10 PM
    jimzinsocal
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Style: PCP Default v1.0

The Great Conspiracy

The subject was brought up last evening in a thread here at OT and later deleted by the individual authoring the thread. This is my response on behalf of The Wise One, Senor Panadero and the Moderators here at pcper. There is no conspiracy.
    It was learned via information from two members, that a previously banned member was posting under a new username, an alias. This information was in response to a "For Sale" thread at our Trading Forum.
    Ordinarily, upon discovery, a member is immediately banned when we are certain he/she is the very same person as the previously banned user. In this particular case, it was apparent that four members were at risk of financial loss should an immediate ban be enforced while a pending transaction was in progress. I contacted each member individually to be sure there were no monies or products in transit. Why? Because we dont want any one of you to be screwed over in a purchase here...thats why. Some conspiracy.

So next time? Look back at the intentions you have just read here in this thread, before you jump to wild conclusions that any one of us is out to get anybody here. Were not. Frankly? We have more honorable things to do...like protect folks from people with poor trading habits.

JimZ

-------------

Sure seems to be a huge difference with how I handle things than the member involved...if we examine his post at AnandTech.
    Did I mention his username specifically? No.
    Did I reveal or suggest his real name? No.
    Did I suggest he was a terrible trader? I did not.

Frankly, I used more restraint than the member probably deserved.
    Then again, Im not particularly interested in the associated "drame". Better things to do.

Further, we dont ban an alias account/username without being 100% sure its the same individual as the previously banned member. As the AnandTech thread supports.
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 08-04-2005 at 03:26 PM.