Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: JediDrew problem

Quote Originally Posted by _dangtx_
    as mentioned above,ill wait..just for the hell of it
    it might be diferent down south,but here anything insured is tracked.

ps he landed the refund option too fast
    As ive said... I really dont want to deal with you much more if im going to have to put up with this! Thats why I offered the refund . If your patient thats find but if your uncomfortable waiting let me know and Ill open a new PP account and refund you.

for u my frend,i got pacienza left
    im terrible at betting,but if i were to bet on the chances of getting it next week

Last time I sent something to canada (last week I believe) they said that standard USPS service, what is it, express or something, would take 5-7 weeks. add on to that the possibility of customs inspections and whatnot, seems like drew has done more than enough. Not to mention the stress a hurricane can put on your shoulders...

having shipped and received liek crazy (hundreds and hundreds of transactions over years) from and to states,its way less than that..
    theres no jedi bashing here ,since hes on medications and shit i refrained from poping this thread for a while...
    lukly hes got a dog,they great with helping one meet ppl,borrowing my frends mini means instant luck on girls lol

_dangtx_, UNhooked, and intelliboy,
    please forward your complete stories and any info to me via email amdmaddness@pcperspective.com its kind of hard to make heads or tails from the thread as to the complete story. also Dangtx I have sent to CA a number of time with mixed results sometime 1.5 weeks to 2.5 weeks depending on how customs felt that week I guess. Insurance does'nt mean tracking by any means below $50 all they do is stamp the box insured and higher than $50 they add a tag and as far as I know speaking with my father who is a Post master the only time that insurance tag is scanned is when its delivered and this depends on CA PO as well.

JediDrew,
    If you have proof of shipping please forward it to me, and your side of the story as well. as far as it looks right now its not to good, constant shipping returns/delays and lost address are signs of a sloppy seller. I myself keep an Excel spread sheet these days on what I sold to whom and serial number etc. We all need to get this rectified asap.

Quote Originally Posted by AMDMaddness
    please forward your complete stories and any info to me via email amdmaddness@pcperspective.com its kind of hard to make heads or tails from the thread as to the complete story. also Dangtx I have sent to CA a number of time with mixed results sometime 1.5 weeks to 2.5 weeks depending on how customs felt that week I guess. Insurance does'nt mean tracking by any means below $50 all they do is stamp the box insured and higher than $50 they add a tag and as far as I know speaking with my father who is a Post master the only time that insurance tag is scanned is when its delivered and this depends on CA PO as well.

JediDrew,
    If you have proof of shipping please forward it to me, and your side of the story as well. as far as it looks right now its not to good, constant shipping returns/delays and lost address are signs of a sloppy seller. I myself keep an Excel spread sheet these days on what I sold to whom and serial number etc. We all need to get this rectified asap.

YHEM!

Thanks AMDMadness

My permanent addy is in California, my residence is in Edmonton Canada now -

Shipping is a roller coaster - sometimes takes me 4 days to get 4 boxs at 75lbs a pop, sometimes take me 4 weeks to get a stick of ram.

The main problem I tend to run into is customs - IN LARGE TYPE ON MOST ALL SHIPPING DOCUMENTS, IT SAYS IN VERY CLEAR, LARGE TYPE: Customs inspections may incure 10-14 days inspection times.

Obviously that is overkill to protect their butts - but, as its clearly stated - they have the right to hump your packages for 10-14 days before its "cleared".

And I can get "tracking" on most anything to anywhere for budget pricing - the kicker is its only good with-in your borders, lol. I mean if I pay 30cents to track memory being shipped post - it only gives me all the pertinent info up until it reaches the border. Again - obviously you can pay more for it to "go the distance".

IMO - the post drags its feet. If your not in a hurry and want to save pennies and all parties are in aggreement - it really is a good system.

Fed-Ex is cool - tends to be a lot more for me here, but definitly one of those "Get what ya pay for" shippers.

UPS is frightening. Using UPS is like winning 3 dollars on a 5 dollar bet. You always feel like you got cheated somewhere.
    Rock the Jukebox:
    2x Intel XEON E5405
    Asus DSBV-DX
    4x Kingston 2Gb FBuffered 667mhz w/4x MemCooler
    FSP 650w PSU
    MS Server 2008 STD

M3ltD0Vvn:
    Intel Q9550 w/Coolermaster Hyper 212 - 2x 120mm
    Asus P5N-D
    2x Transcend 2Gb 800Mhz
    FSP 550w SLI Certified <~~Bullet Proof
    EVGA GTX560Ti SC (Asus 22" 1680x1050)
    MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by intelliboy
    YHEM!

Thanks AMDMadness
    didnt get it try sending a CC to pwillson@bellsouth.net as well

mail sent

bumpers

Quote Originally Posted by AMDMaddness

JediDrew,
    welll at this time I sorta am I sloppy seller not going to lie. Have many things going on around here and still trying to get things right. Are you the mod I have to pm? everyone wil have their stuff by friday and I will tell them to pm you when they get it. As for dangtx I would like to work with you to resolve the problem with him.

Quote Originally Posted by JediDrew
    Your shipment went out the thursday after your payment. As for the Video card I was unable to ship due to leaving town on short notice due to hurricane problems. AS for you Dangtx I have shipped you a total of 4 sticks of ram and I will opt for a refund since for some reason your not getting them which I find a bit odd. Other then that everything will be taken care of asap! DJSMurf if you read this thread USPS left the IPOD on my step. Since the hurricane didnt hit us it should be ok. ILl open up the box to inspect that everything inside is ok and mail it out. PLEASE PM me your address.
    Cool I didn't real wanna post anything since I know your a good guy, just when you can get it out fedex 2 day like you said, I would like it the first week of school (school starts tuesday, Id like it by then or wednesday if possible thx)

AMD I just dropped you an email.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Smurf
    Cool I didn't real wanna post anything since I know your a good guy, just when you can get it out fedex 2 day like you said, I would like it the first week of school (school starts tuesday, Id like it by then or wednesday if possible thx)
    Will do. I inspected it and nothing was wet except the outer box "had it double boxed usps left it at door and it got soaked." . Email AMD and tell your story for documentation if you must. But I will be taking care of this!

JediDrew thanks for the email update looks like this is going to be a put on hold until some time passes to see if people get there stuff as promised. thanks!

pete

Quote Originally Posted by JediDrew
    Will do. I inspected it and nothing was wet except the outer box "had it double boxed usps left it at door and it got soaked." . Email AMD and tell your story for documentation if you must. But I will be taking care of this!
    Well can you get it out to me by Tuesday or Wednesday of this week? Or am I up for that refund for 300 you offered me like 2 weeks ago. Honeslty I dun wanna wait. And the ipod I got for free I gave to my cousin for her b-day so right now I have no ipod because I was hoping id have yours by the time I gave her mine. Please PM me asap. I really would like the ipod, I shipped it out ASAP like I said I would, remember we agreed about a month ago to ship same time priority, we made a deal on a thursday and I have the receipts and everything, the tracking # if you forgot is 0304 1070 0002 3706 0593 and it was shipped on a Thursday if I remember and you got it on the following Monday which was pretty nice. But, all im saying is I want the ipod by Tuesday or Wednesday as in August 17/18.