Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Re: JediDrew problem

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Smurf
    Well can you get it out to me by Tuesday or Wednesday of this week? Or am I up for that refund for 300 you offered me like 2 weeks ago. Honeslty I dun wanna wait. And the ipod I got for free I gave to my cousin for her b-day so right now I have no ipod because I was hoping id have yours by the time I gave her mine. Please PM me asap. I really would like the ipod, I shipped it out ASAP like I said I would, remember we agreed about a month ago to ship same time priority, we made a deal on a thursday and I have the receipts and everything, the tracking # if you forgot is 0304 1070 0002 3706 0593 and it was shipped on a Thursday if I remember and you got it on the following Monday which was pretty nice. But, all im saying is I want the ipod by Tuesday or Wednesday as in August 17/18.
    I can get it there probably by Thursday. Not Wednesday or earlier since I cant guarantee ship times.

Quote Originally Posted by JediDrew
    I can get it there probably by Thursday. Not Wednesday or earlier since I cant guarantee ship times.
    CAN YOU GURRANTEE THURSDAY NOW? Sorry for the caps, but seriously CAN YOU GURRANTEE IT! If you ship 2 day FEDEX TODAY or on Monday I will get it by Wednesday or Thursday MAX. You can't gurrantee but fedex 2 day can.

CAN YOU GURRANTEE THURSDAY NOW? Sorry for the caps, but seriously CAN YOU GURRANTEE IT! If you ship 2 day FEDEX TODAY or on Monday I will get it by Wednesday or Thursday MAX. You can't gurrantee but fedex 2 day can.
    Ive learned a lesson in the past not to Guarantee anything. Im broke enough as it is so im not sure what way I can ship. Im waiting for my bank to clear before I can tell you if you got it by Thursday.

Why are we having all this problems anyways?
    3 Years I've been a member here and I never
    had this kind of problem. This is the first one.
    After reading everything, all posts and replies,
    seems to me that all it is a bunch of lame excuses
    and promises. I never had to wait this long for anything.
    Get your stuff together man.....please!

looks like hes flaking out like he did on the free flat screens thread

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

he wont let me call him, this doesnt look good.
    Last edited by AMDMaddness; 08-14-2004 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Activate: AMD
    looks like hes flaking out like he did on the free flat screens thread
    Glad someone said it. Even though its not the same thing, the same problem happened. He just kept coming up with excuses. I've been sick, I've been on vacation, I had computer troubles, I had to build a bed, the list goes on and on.
    Heatware

Raidmax Scorpio 868 Silver| AMD XP 2600 (2.08) | EPOX 8rda+ | 1GB PC2700 DDR |
    | WD 120gb HD | PowerColor Radeon 9700np | Lite-On 52x24x52 CDRW | MadDog 16x DVD |
    | Raidmax 420w | 6 Case Fans (3 intake, 3 exhaust)|

I hope this gets resolved soon.
    Last edited by AMDMaddness; 08-14-2004 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BBowermaster
    Glad someone said it. Even though its not the same thing, the same problem happened. He just kept coming up with excuses. I've been sick, I've been on vacation, I had computer troubles, I had to build a bed, the list goes on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by AMDMaddness
    he wont let me call him, this doesnt look good.
    I would like to request another mod handle this. AMD you are very unprofessional in this case and all your doing is causing commotion. I did not say you cant call me. I said I cant talk until Monday. After all I'm the one that offered to give you my phone number. Everyone else that has their package pending everything is going out Monday. Please email me requesting tracking id and a scan of the receipt if you don't believe me.

My money just cleared the bank. If fed ex is right 2 day saver will have it there wednesday.

Amd:Madness I do not want you handling this case anymore. I have reqeusted another mod take a hand at this.

As for the flat screen thread I totally forgot about it. I havent received any emails or PMS reminding me.

Must also add that Intelliboy paid me almost less then a week ok. Hes just loosing his cool to easily after I clearly told him his item was planned to ship monday. Not my fault I had to leave town for the damn hurricaine. You think im full of excuses? Come to my house. Youll see the bed I made and youll see the other things ive stated. Not full of BS I just dont dedicate my life to computers. I dont attend school so I have spare time "sometimes" to post here. I dont want to hear it anymore. Everyones going to get their items. The only compaint actually nelegible here is dangtx's which is why I asked a mod to step in. I also pm'd a mod the other day and notified him of these problems. If you dont believe him yourself. Im more then doing the right thing. Sorry if my life isnt as straight as yours.

JediDrew,
    i understand your upset with me I didnt make this thread, only monitoring it and trying to contact you and see what the deal is. I see as others do excuses after excuses, you have promised me they will be mailed about 5 min ago so now I am happy about it just hope it will all come to pass and this is all behind us.

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by AMDMaddness
    JediDrew,
    i understand your upset with me I didnt make this thread, only monitoring it and trying to contact you and see what the deal is. I see as others do excuses after excuses, you have promised me they will be mailed about 5 min ago so now I am happy about it just hope it will all come to pass and this is all behind us.

Peter
    I requested Tanax take over. IMO you seem to dislike me which I dont mind but its not good for a transaction. Perhaps I can call you from a payphone or a friends phone? I am trying to do this out of good faith and all the so called excuses arent excuses. Except for a couple on the flat screen thread. I will provide info that the stuff was shipped as long as I get a pm reminding me "short term memory". If you would like your stuff shipped with someone else other then USPS let me know now before I print postage.