Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Re: JediDrew problem

JediDrew please read your email you are getting upset over the wrong things.

I am closing this thread until updates are needed. thanks for everyones responses.

Quote Originally Posted by JediDrew
    I requested Tanax take over. IMO you seem to dislike me which I dont mind but its not good for a transaction. Perhaps I can call you from a payphone or a friends phone? I am trying to do this out of good faith and all the so called excuses arent excuses. Except for a couple on the flat screen thread. I will provide info that the stuff was shipped as long as I get a pm reminding me "short term memory". If you would like your stuff shipped with someone else other then USPS let me know now before I print postage.
    i've got your pm and while i know what you're saying jedi, there is no need for anyone else to "take over"..quite simply, to me, it does appear as if all this when added up is one excuse after another. so, to give everyone a comfort level, we need to start putting an expectation from our end on this though. let's agree that if by friday august 19th items do not arrive yet, that money will be refunded immediately. that is more than reasonable time to resolve this and items should be where they should be easily by that time.

i recommend if you are cheap shipping in any case jedi, that in the future for yours and others protection, you ship with tracking. it's really the only way to go.

thanks all

T

Having problems with Trader - JediDrew

It has been 1 months since I paypal'ed JediDrew for an Abit SATA converter. See original thread:
    JediDrew FS Thread

HE stated that he would ship immediately, but then sent a PM on week later stating that he had trouble shipping. Again he stated that he would ship immediately and so I waited. After another 10 days or so, I PM'ed him asking for status. He stated that it was shipped, but must have gotten lost in the mail. He agreed to ship another one immediately and provide a tracking number. About 2 weeks now and I still do not have a PM from him stating it was shipped nor do I have a tracking number.

My last few PMs have gone unanswered. JediDrew if you are still out there, PLEASE correct this ASAP.
    Asus AN8-SLI, AMD64 3700+ San Diego, Zalman 7000B-Cu LED, Crucial Balistics 2x-512Mb PC3200, WD SATAII 250Gb, Asus DVD-RW, Antec Sonata II, WinXP Home

Abit KX7-333R, Barton 2800+, Silent Boost HSF, Abit Ti4400, Samsung 512MB PC2700, WD 120Gig, Santa Cruz, Sony CD-RW, Antec SX830 (300W), WinXP Home

Abit KW7, Barton 2600+, Silent Boost HSF, Abit Siluro Ti200, 2x 512MB PC3200 DC, WD 250Gig SE, Pioneer Slot DVD, Antec SX835II (350W), WinXP Pro

Heat || Ebay

Re: Having problems with Trader - JediDrew

there have been a number of people with issues with him I am going to merge this thread with the current one and open it back up.

JediDrew and everyone else any updates on items?

i know its non of my bussiness, but i just have to add my 2 cents. if your life is this disorderly then why are you adding trading into the mix?

antec SX600III thermaltake 420w psu
    Abit nf7-s v2, duron 1.8 @ 2.25, 512MB Kingston 2700ddr 2.7v 2-2-3-11, Abit ti4200 128mb 8x, wd 80gb se 8mb cache lite-on 52x Cdrw liteon dvd-rw 451s@8832s Dual
    Heatware: orvil01

Quote Originally Posted by AMDMaddness
    JediDrew and everyone else any updates on items?
    I have sent all items out excluding a Serillel converter I sold which im getting out tommorrow. I paid for Intelliboys card shipping upgrade and mailed it 2 day mail priority and all the other peoples DVDs and stuff were mailed out same day. I got tracking numbers. Email my new email or my MSN "jedidrew@msn.com" and ill give you DC numbers.

cool looks like every body will get what they wanted
    and tracking is the way to go
    im glad to see his quick responces shows hes a man of caracter
    i like that
    aim tweeking0010
    heat logic0010
    ebay tech171
    non free email logic0010@bellsouth.net
    email i check logic0010@gmail.com
    need basic ram just ask i can get it

didnt get nothing here.
    awaiting resolution.

I would also like to know the status of items shipped or refunds. dangtx, your in Canada so it is going to take about 2 weeks for and if you get your item from his supposed ship date. Other than that you could contact Tenax for futher options on what to do in order to get resolution.

i guess.the thing is,in his pm he said he insured it for 30.than he said he didnt remember insuring it,and then he said he most definitively didnt insure it..so,over time,the story changes...ill be damned if it gets here,based on his word
    ill pm him for a refund since its been a while ,again.

ps weird,cant pm him.is he really banned or hes blocking???

Yes, as of right now he is Banned. If you need to contact him I guess Email is your only recourse.

Pete

I sent a 9800 pro to canada last week via us mail and it took exactly 7 days from ship to at the guys door.
    =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
    **cruncher #2 lp-dk x58/w3520@4100 ***cruncher #3 tpower x58/w3520@4100 ****cruncher #4 dx58so/w3520@4100
    *****cruncher #5 m2f/x3360@3910 ******cruncher #6 790i/q6600@3600

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
    would you crunch if you thought it would save her life?

maybe it will!

was it standard usps airmail or ground?