Thumbs down 2 broken PNY video cards, what to do???

PNY really sucks, i had a TI4600 broken down half a year ago and they refused warranty because i longer had my receipt. so i bought another PNY fX5200 ultra, and now it has also broken down. It took me about 2 days to actually get to talk to a real person on the other end of PNY support line, and again, they refused warranty because i don't have a receipt. so does anyone know or have an idea as to what i should do in this damn situation? i'd really like to see a freaking class action lawsuit against PNY or something. anyways, if anyone happen to have a receipt for either card, i'd PURCHASE it from you. yes i am that desparate, PNY is ridiculous...

Re: 2 broken PNY video cards, what to do???

ya i have a broken Ti4600 too. PNY is BAD, REALLY BAD! DONT BUY FROM THEM! EVER! If you read their "lifetime" warranty rules, its ridiculous. JUST AVOID THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by xcamper
    PNY really sucks, i had a TI4600 broken down half a year ago and they refused warranty because i longer had my receipt. so i bought another PNY fX5200 ultra, and now it has also broken down. It took me about 2 days to actually get to talk to a real person on the other end of PNY support line, and again, they refused warranty because i don't have a receipt. so does anyone know or have an idea as to what i should do in this damn situation? i'd really like to see a freaking class action lawsuit against PNY or something. anyways, if anyone happen to have a receipt for either card, i'd PURCHASE it from you. yes i am that desparate, PNY is ridiculous...
    I kinda understand them, I know pny is horrible with the warranty but in this case they sound like what every other manufacturer does. And whats worse is you got burned twice. I guess the only thing you can do is learn your lesson and keep receipts. My 2 cents
    Phenom 9850 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | Biostar 790gx | Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 4GB | Asus Radeon HD4870 512MB | Antec NeoHe 550 | Soyo 26" lcd

Did you buy your card from Circuit City or some other outlet that may have
    registered your purchase? They may be able to provide a copy of the sale.
    I recently rma'ed a PNY Ti4400 , and received a 5600 ultra as a replacement ,after receiving two bad cards , I finally got a good one . I found thier tech support guys helpful ,and friendly .
    As a hint to prompt support , Call in the mornings ,right at 9 AM est .

Did you register your card online? I thought once you do that you should be good to go for an RMA or anything.

Next time get BFG, they honor their life time warranty and also have 27/7 free tech support. My friends got his card replaced after about 4 years if i can remember