Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Imagine"

Re: "Imagine"

If we're gonna pick out songs ,how about THE EVE OF DESTRUCTION? Change a few words and it's just as true today ,as it was in 1964. Qoute " For man's been endowed with a mushroom shaped cloud,and we klnow for certain that some lucky day, someone will set the spark off, and we will all be blown away." circa 1962 The Kingston Trio.Lyrics from another song, that aren't far off. therapy has taught me 1 thing, put yourself first, for without you, there is nothing else. Those kids were starving when I was a kid. AND they will still be starving long after I'm dead.I didn't put them in the situation they're in ,and there isn't really much I can do about it.Someday ,so I'm told, life on Earth will be a whole lot better, someday........I've given mans most valuable gift, TIME. and I'm the richest man in the world, but not with money. I have all the friends anyone could ever want. BD51
    http://forums.pcper.com/trading.php TRADING RULEZ!! BIGDADDY51 I've joined the QUAD CROWD! ASUS M3A78 & a 9850

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW
    Actually, what's sad here son is your arrogance. It would be my pleasure to assist you with that some time.

More sights? I really doubt it.

South Korea in January '05.
    All I see there is England. WOW. Thats reallly a lot different than America!! You want a cookie or something?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW
    That's called a layover stop to catch a connecting flight kid - on page 14 of THIS passport.

But then, an experienced worldly traveler like you already knows that.
    Yea I understand, but I don't what you are trying to show me here? That you have 14 pages filled out? I have much more, believe me. Anyways this is just becoming a mine is bigger than yours thing. I'm out, I didn't appreciate your attack on me though. I have already said that I have a job, and do networking/fixing jobs on the side. I really don't think I am a lazy kid and I don't think either yours or Snowball's attacks were warranted. Nite.

EDIT: I do recognize Germany on the left. Again thats Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikilo
    Gone over this before, I've been to Istanbul, Jerusalem, Tehran, Oman, Dubai. I stayed in each for a quote a good amount of time and I can tell you they don't like the British. Yada yada something about India for some reason.
    Well that's nice. How do the Holiday Inns compare in those countries?

these "my ___ is bigger than yours" threads are ridiculous
    Abit NF7-S rev 2 - 1700+ tbred B @ 2.4 ghz - 512 mb OCZ PC3500EL - ATI 9800 Pro

"see it, believe it, never stop working to make it happen"

CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianMike
    these "my ___ is bigger than yours" threads are ridiculous
    The vile spewed by our dashing young member has been cleaned up by the mods - by no deed of mine. Subsequently, I would "Imagine" his privileges may be adjusted if it occurs again - also by no deed of mine.

This changes the tempo of the discussion just a bit.

I suppose it would be sporting for me to remove a few posts myself.
    Last edited by SteveW; 10-06-2004 at 10:24 PM.