$10 Chaintech 333FSB mobo

Re: $10 Chaintech 333FSB mobo

I'm weary about these mobo deals after that SOYO one... I need to get rid of that one first, hopefully I will get my rebates
    Athlon XP 2500+ (11x221@1.8v) with SI-97/panaflo| Abit NF7-S v2.0 |2x512mb PC3500 Mushkin level II | Radeon 9800 XT | 2 x 120GB Seagate HD - RAID 1 |80GB 8mb cache WD HD | CDRW | DVD | DVDRW |

email: JohnRJ at Charter dot net

We are trying to figure out if it has any manual adjustments for voltage, multiplier, FSB, etc in this thread. So far it's not looking real good unfortunately.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Quote Originally Posted by Jellysick
    I'm weary about these mobo deals after that SOYO one... I need to get rid of that one first, hopefully I will get my rebates
    No rebate from soyo here either? If you can find at least 50 folks you havent received it we can all go to the Cali Attorney general or whatever.

Chaintech always pay for their rebates as long as the claim include all the things asked for (UPC Code, receipt, etc.) You should buy it fast if you are interested because Chaintech only released one batch of it. It is not going to be around for long!

Chaintech Rep, can you answer the questions about manual adjustments in the BIOS? Can CPU multiplier, clock frequency or CPU voltage be adjusted in the BIOS?
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games