Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Problems with AMDdoolbooter (TROLL ALERT?)

I am moving this to the bad traders section until it is cleared up. It does not mean either party is a bad trader but it is an easier place to keep track of this thread.

AMDdoolbooter please forward me a scan of the receipt and check if possible or proof of shipping said item once the cahsiers check goes out to BrettBall.

BrettBall please post once you have received your money and I will mark this as resolved.

If either of you has anything else please email me at my listed email address.

Chuck

So any resolution?

Cant a MOD change the name of this thread?!?!?!?!?

Every person that checks the Bad Traders forum will assume that AMDdoolbooter is a TROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thread starter has desapered AGAIN, he is the bad trader not Don who is trying to give him the money..........!

I tought our mods can do better than this
    Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience...

Re: Problems with AMDdoolbooter

Thread title modifed slightly. I have not been contacted by either party so until I see some resolution this can stay as is.

Just take a breath and relax sitizen, if AMDdoolbooter has a problem or would like some help and this goes to BrettBall as well please send me an email.

are they gonna let it go or what?
    i see not much update here ppl.
    thnks

Im still here, sitting on this new money order. I have emailed him and nothing. How long do I have to wait with baited breath for this guy to contact me...again.
    Sys #1 "DXP-GT"...3D01=20769...3D03=11793...AQM3=54463
    Athlon XP-M 2600+ Barton & Alpha PAL 8045T w/ Delta 80mm(12x200=2400)
    Abit NF7-S - BIOS 19 - UDP 3.13
    1024 MB GEiL Golden Dragon PC3500 Twinpack in Dual Channel (2x256-1x512)
    1x Maxtor 40GB ATA133 8MB Cache
    1x Western Digital 120GB ATA100 8MB Cache
    eVGA GeForce 6800GT 256MB - ForceWare 61.77- Coolbits 2.0 - 400/1100 - Arctic Silencer 5
    nForce Soundstorm Digital Sound ->Digital Fiber Optic
    nForce 1394 Firewire
    Antec 550 Watt True Power PSU

Sys #2 "TiVO XP"...3D01=?????...3D03=????
    Athlon XP 2600+ Barton & SLK-700 w/ TMD fan (200x11=2200:3200+)
    Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro - PR3ACHER F12 - UDP 3.13
    512MB Corsair XMS3200LLPT TwinX in Dual Channel(2x256)
    1x Hitatchi 120GB ATA100 8MB 7200RPM
    XFX GeForce 4 Ti4200 64MB - 61.77
    Leadtek TV2000XP Expert Tuner
    nForce Soundstorm Digital Sound ->Digital Coax
    nForce 1394 Firewire
    Allied 450 Watt PSU

Well BrettBall has not been on in almost a month. I will rename the title of this thread and let it go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by AMDdoolbooter
    Im still here, sitting on this new money order. I have emailed him and nothing. How long do I have to wait with baited breath for this guy to contact me...again.
    doesn't the money orders have an expiration date? similar to that of checks?

Yeah. Good Point. I looked at US Postal MO. It states it cannot be claimed after two years from date of issue.

I believe my Bank MO (AMEX) is 1 year from date of issue (although, that may just be a claim for lost, stolen; it has nothing about cashing the MO in). And I have one receipt from a MO that I got from a currency exchange, and it was six months (that seems rather short to me, lol).

Good luck with this AMDdoolbooter. It sucks this had to happen to a good trader such as yourself.
    An inquisitive mind, is a questionable thing.....

MY HEAT

Re: Waiting to hear from BrettBall

Hello guys, just wanted to bump this thread.

Anyway, AMDdoolbooter, I didn't mean to drag your name through the mud. These events happened so long ago that my recollection of them is hazy, so if I had indeed done something wrong during that whole process, I apoligize.

So, if you are still willing to send out the MO ($225 is just fine, I do remember inconviencing you about the shipping costs, so a $13 reduction in my MO fee is just fine), I'd like to get it as soon as you can ship it. I've notified AMDdoolbooter about all of this.

Again, sorry about the hassle, I just never got any responses via PM and wasn't sure what to do since I didn't have your phone number or anything like that, and I certainly don't live close enough to drive to your house.

Regards,

Alex
    Space for Rent

Please PM me first, and then email me at dhlbruin@ucla.edu

Quote Originally Posted by BrettBall
    Hello guys, just wanted to bump this thread.

Anyway, AMDdoolbooter, I didn't mean to drag your name through the mud. These events happened so long ago that my recollection of them is hazy, so if I had indeed done something wrong during that whole process, I apoligize.

So, if you are still willing to send out the MO ($225 is just fine, I do remember inconviencing you about the shipping costs, so a $13 reduction in my MO fee is just fine), I'd like to get it as soon as you can ship it. I've notified AMDdoolbooter about all of this.

Again, sorry about the hassle, I just never got any responses via PM and wasn't sure what to do since I didn't have your phone number or anything like that, and I certainly don't live close enough to drive to your house.

Regards,

Alex
    ha ha...you are funny...

Quote Originally Posted by [BG]SitiZen
    ha ha...you are funny...
    Thanks for the contribution.
    Space for Rent

Please PM me first, and then email me at dhlbruin@ucla.edu