Page 1 of 78 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1167
  1. #1
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    mtl,canada
    Age
    41
    Posts
    37,286

    _dangtx_ folding thread.updated as necessary.

    p724_Abeta21-43-amberGS

    if only it was p734 :P

    let em see ppl.

    125k steps the small ones worry me
    Last edited by _dangtx_; 11-10-2004 at 02:05 PM.

  2. #2
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    mtl,canada
    Age
    41
    Posts
    37,286

    Re: first amber :)

    bumpers,it was only 63 points and too ka while.so..not sure it was that interesting...

  3. #3
    Joined
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,184

    Re: first amber :)

    yeah i had one of those earlier

    dang 60 pts
    4400 x2, 4 gig gskill 3200, 6800 ultra

  4. #4
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    mtl,canada
    Age
    41
    Posts
    37,286

    Re: first amber :)

    yep,now a gromacs : p1310_1RYP_sv2_L4_k150_2fs and it gives no info about credit..wtf?

    nice,its a 316 pointer.keep em coming!! i dont remember having many so big till now...

    1310 171.67.89.154 p1310_1RYP_sv2_L4_k150_2fs 165510 31.00 45.00 316.00 100 GROMACS Description sungjoo
    Last edited by _dangtx_; 10-25-2004 at 12:48 AM.

  5. #5
    Joined
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Gilroy CA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    325

    Re: first amber :) and 316 pointer gromacs this way

    Quote Originally Posted by _dangtx_
    p724_Abeta21-43-amberGS

    if only it was p734 :P

    let em see ppl.

    125k steps the small ones worry me
    i dont think that was an amber core. this page says it was a gromacs one.
    http://vspx27.stanford.edu/psummaryC.html
    maybe im misunderstanding you? i dunno...

    i am working on one the the amber cores right now actually
    p586_BBA5/POL3 a 215 pointer, yay!

  6. #6
    Joined
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Tejas
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,071

    Re: first amber :) and 316 pointer gromacs this way

    i got that 316 pointer, then i had to screw around with ocing, so it died early, then it sent it to me again, still trying to find the wall where i couldnt go anymore with this new board i yet again killed it, got it a third time but it crapped out, finally get everything stable and i get a 30 something pointer

    grrr

    but then the thunderstorms came along and once again machine got cut off and this time it wasnt my stupidity in ocing, and the core got shut down improperly yet again and when it tried to restart, it crapped out, finally i just deleted the core file and it promptly told me so that is was gone and downloaded a new one for me, so i know its a fresh one, and viola, i got the 316 pointer, again, it seems the assignment servers being really generous with those right now

    too bad i dont have a bunch of other machines to capitialize it with
    Low Speed, High Drag!
    Formerly a team 734 Folding Frog. (Might start up again soon)

  7. #7
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    mtl,canada
    Age
    41
    Posts
    37,286

    Re: first amber :) and 316 pointer gromacs this way

    Quote Originally Posted by Technophile82
    i dont think that was an amber core. this page says it was a gromacs one.
    http://vspx27.stanford.edu/psummaryC.html
    maybe im misunderstanding you? i dunno...

    i am working on one the the amber cores right now actually
    p586_BBA5/POL3 a 215 pointer, yay!
    it said amber all over,but u didnt get teh 316 pointer "na-na na ooo na-na na"


    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyWills
    i got that 316 pointer, then i had to screw around with ocing, so it died early, then it sent it to me again, still trying to find the wall where i couldnt go anymore with this new board i yet again killed it, got it a third time but it crapped out, finally get everything stable and i get a 30 something pointer

    grrr

    but then the thunderstorms came along and once again machine got cut off and this time it wasnt my stupidity in ocing, and the core got shut down improperly yet again and when it tried to restart, it crapped out, finally i just deleted the core file and it promptly told me so that is was gone and downloaded a new one for me, so i know its a fresh one, and viola, i got the 316 pointer, again, it seems the assignment servers being really generous with those right now

    too bad i dont have a bunch of other machines to capitialize it with
    i hear you m8,happened to all of us,well almost.
    let us know how ure machiens fare tru that crap,be safe btw


    update : core ended early,machine is stable as hell so what gives?..im back on a 63 pointer lol..fooooooooooook!
    Last edited by _dangtx_; 10-25-2004 at 03:09 PM.

  8. #8
    Joined
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Gilroy CA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    325

    Re: first amber :) and 316 pointer gromacs this way

    Quote Originally Posted by _dangtx_
    it said amber all over,but u didnt get teh 316 pointer "na-na na ooo na-na na"
    hissssss...

  9. #9
    Joined
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Age
    32
    Posts
    75

    Re: first amber :) and 316 pointer gromacs this way

    i'm loving these high point gromacs


    "Live for today with the thought that yesterday is gone forever and tomorrow will never arrive."

  10. #10
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    mtl,canada
    Age
    41
    Posts
    37,286

    Re: first amber :) and 316 pointer gromacs this way

    yea,but not when they quit on u :P
    i thin ktechno brought me bad luck..*curses him

    fold on ppl,theres nothign 2 see here

  11. #11
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    mtl,canada
    Age
    41
    Posts
    37,286

    Re: first amber :) and 316 pointer gromacs this way

    aight,finished that one now onto another 316 pointer..

    p1310_1RYP_sv2_L4_k150_2fs

    hope this one turns out ok....cant get any points info with any utility,had to pop on f@h site



    wait,its the last one that craped out..mm....came back at me.....

  12. #12
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    mtl,canada
    Age
    41
    Posts
    37,286

    Re: first amber :) and 316 pointer gromacs this way

    not a chance,16 and it poped now another tiem the amber crap,49 pointer i think.compie has been stable for months,not sure why theu craping out like that

    p724_Abeta21-43-amberGS again...

  13. #13
    Joined
    Feb 2001
    Location
    near the sea-port of Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    12,856

    Question Re: first amber :) and 316 pointer gromacs this way

    Quote Originally Posted by Technophile82
    i dont think that was an amber core. this page says it was a gromacs one.
    http://vspx27.stanford.edu/psummaryC.html
    maybe im misunderstanding you? i dunno...

    i am working on one the the amber cores right now actually
    p586_BBA5/POL3 a 215 pointer, yay!
    Where can you find the point value for a given WU ?



    EDIT: found it myself, I think; the credits on http://vspx27.stanford.edu/psummary.html
    Last edited by noorman; 10-28-2004 at 08:44 AM.


    Fold with what you have, Every Work Unit will make a difference.

  14. #14
    Joined
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Hutchinson, MN
    Posts
    146

    Re: first amber :) and 316 pointer gromacs this way

    Working on WU #7 p586_BBA5/POL3 Amber 215 pointer. Woohooo!

    My poor XP1500 is still folding away at p854_p53dimer854.

  15. #15
    Joined
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Tejas
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,071

    Re: first amber :) and 316 pointer gromacs this way

    Quote Originally Posted by _dangtx_
    aight,finished that one now onto another 316 pointer..

    p1310_1RYP_sv2_L4_k150_2fs

    hope this one turns out ok....cant get any points info with any utility,had to pop on f@h site



    wait,its the last one that craped out..mm....came back at me.....
    dude i really hadnt followed up on this thread

    thats the one that crapped out on me too
    i blamed it on the oc

    maybe it was the WU and not the OC

    interesting

    oh well, Im lazy ill just leave it at the current settings, as it seems stable enough
    Low Speed, High Drag!
    Formerly a team 734 Folding Frog. (Might start up again soon)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •