Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: EMINEM releases anti Bush music video..premiers national on MTV

its a typo buddy. Just like how i didn't capitolize the begining of the previous sentence or put the ' in the first word.
    lol and just like capitalize and beginning

Quote Originally Posted by Jezus
    lol and just like capitalize and beginning

Yea. As you can see... i'm quite tired.

Off to bed now. My typing will be much better tomorrow if i have time to post between school, work, and studying.

If any of you base your decision on this video, you need a Highschool Diploma.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonG06
    He may or may not have said we aren't going to have casualties, but he's stated God told him to strike Al Qaida and Saddam: http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/S...ID=0&listSrc=Y

Abbas said that at Aqaba, Bush promised to speak with Sharon about the siege on Arafat. He said nobody can speak to or pressure Sharon except the Americans.

According to Abbas, immediately thereafter Bush said: "God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."

Well in that case he's even more of a NUT

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew LB
    Umm.... where is the quote of Bush saying such a thing? video? audio?

Robertson is an idiot. Even Kerry's campaign backed Bush on this one.

What incentive would Robertson have to lie?? It would be the equivelent to Bush's campaign manager lieing about something Bush did to try and hurt him. It doesent make sense.. Robertson is a strong supporter of Bush and many of his followers are to

I never could appreciate Enema's perspective on life. As a native Detroit ghetto rat, he's made a lot of money talking sh*t in front of braindead audiences. You certainly couldn't call that jive talking act singing. I doubt there is anything he knows or says that is of any value to society. Personally I think he has an inferiority complex and wishes he were black so he could hang with the brothers. He seems like a very dazed and confused person in need of professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by Computerwiz
    Well in that case he's even more of a NUT
    “I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn’t do my job.’’

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...i?ArtNum=57952

“I feel like God wants me to run for President. I can't explain it, but I sense my country is going to need me. Something is going to happen... I know it won't be easy on me or my family, but God wants me to do it.”

http://new.palestinechronicle.com/ar...31104191806628

This truly disturbs me. Just think about certain people in history, I won't name names for fear of sparking an ultra flame war, and also mention of his name would invalidate my argument. Ok, if you need another clue, just think back to leaders who thought they were doing God's work, or that God spoke to them.
    My Heatware

"As democracy is perfected, the office of President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

dudes cool.
    if u dun liek his songs dun listen to them

good.
    next!

Not the end of the world, But they sell pictures of it

Finally, a reason to like Marshall !!
    The Heat 99-0-0

Trading Post Rules

Sound Familiar? "If we quit Vietnam," President Lyndon Johnson warned, "tomorrow we'll be fighting in Hawaii, and next week we'll have to fight in San Francisco."

Bush may not be the best speaker, but so what? That shouldn't be what you focus on to determine intelligence. I know that I'm not a great speaker personally, but (not to sound like I'm full of myself) I can come online and type out replies that don't fumble around. Being a smooth talker isn't a natural gift for everyone. Bill Clinton is a great speaker. I wouldn't vote for him, but he's exceptional at that.

Now as far as this cRAPper goes, he's just another in a line of entertainers that I don't put much stock into. The reason why is simple: just because they're popular doesn't mean they're necessarily well educated. They may be able to put on a good act, but acting doesn't equal intelligence. Watch Celebrity and see how much stuff you get that the celebs don't...and this isn't even necessarily on hard topics.

Eminem isn't exactly seen as upstanding by most, his rap won't be listened too by most.

The man finally makes a "song" (I'll put it in quotes before some idiot goes off saying "omfg rap isnt song !112") that has a meaning, a GREATER meaning, and people bash him for it. Of course, no one except enemy of his enemy will look at it that way.
    Finding the clitoris? Is that like finding Jesus?

Why do the Democrats keep insisting Kerry will "bring the troops home?" He hasn't said anything about bringing any troops home. He DID say he would add another couple of divisions. If you want the troops out of Iraq vote Libertarian! The Dems have become nothing more than undercover warmongers imho.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19