Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: EMINEM releases anti Bush music video..premiers national on MTV

Quote Originally Posted by taman
    You mean like this:

Yep, as a matter of fact they are - this PROVES it beyond "Reasonable Doubt".

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip
    Why do the Democrats keep insisting Kerry will "bring the troops home?" He hasn't said anything about bringing any troops home. He DID say he would add another couple of divisions. If you want the troops out of Iraq vote Libertarian! The Dems have become nothing more than undercover warmongers imho.
    where did anyone say that kerry will bring the troops home?

democrats are war mongers? right.. got anything to back that up with?

Quote Originally Posted by Big B-man
    Bush may not be the best speaker, but so what? That shouldn't be what you focus on to determine intelligence. I know that I'm not a great speaker personally, but (not to sound like I'm full of myself) I can come online and type out replies that don't fumble around. Being a smooth talker isn't a natural gift for everyone. Bill Clinton is a great speaker. I wouldn't vote for him, but he's exceptional at that.

Now as far as this cRAPper goes, he's just another in a line of entertainers that I don't put much stock into. The reason why is simple: just because they're popular doesn't mean they're necessarily well educated. They may be able to put on a good act, but acting doesn't equal intelligence. Watch Celebrity and see how much stuff you get that the celebs don't...and this isn't even necessarily on hard topics.
    It's not just his misspeaks.. it's the things he actually INTENDS TO SAY.. such as "There will be no casualties in Iraq" "God told me to go to Iraq" etc etc.. that definitely reflects intelligence..

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody1
    Eminem isn't exactly seen as upstanding by most, his rap won't be listened too by most.

What are you smoking, he's one of the most popular artists in the United States...this will attract his CORE audience who might not normally vote..

Quote Originally Posted by Enmore
    Yes.... post 13. Stay awake at the back there.
    oops
    Heatware: Sabrewulf165 62-0-0

But repubs. don't worry because you got some very, mature and morale celebs on your side who definitely reflect the family values of the republican party.. BRITNEY SPEARS!!!!!!!!!11

and no she's not a ditz/// I wonder who Jessica Simpson supports..

Quote Originally Posted by Computerwiz
    But repubs. don't worry because you got some very, mature and morale celebs on your side who definitely reflect the family values of the republican party.. BRITNEY SPEARS!!!!!!!!!11

and no she's not a ditz/// I wonder who Jessica Simpson supports..
    If you asked Jessica Simpson who she supported in the election, she'd probably ask 'What election?'
    My Heatware

"As democracy is perfected, the office of President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Quote Originally Posted by Nikilo
    I'm not going to bring out the redneck Bush supporter pictures here. May get uncivilized.
    Go for it Nik, it's all good as far as I am concerned. Just trying to bring a little humor into it.

I am quite confident that the vast majority of posters on this forum are intelligent enough to not assume that the "Beautiful Lady" is your average Kerry supporter or that any pro-Bush Cromagnon photo is representative either.

(Okay, jrhvball is probably smart enough but would likely still try to make the assertion about the pro-Bush guy)
    Derailing topics with varied sidetracks since 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonG06
    If you asked Jessica Simpson who she supported in the election, she'd probably ask 'What election?'