Hybrid View

Cooler's Review - Not Showing Real In-day Use!!!

All the review's about the air and liquid cooling solutions are really useful to use as a reference for buying the right component. But my doubt and question about this review's are always the same. These review's conditions doesn't reflect on real in-day use of those components, because actually, almost all users doesn't left their system's all opened on their desk's having all that air around their cooler, and their powersupplies are mounted really close to their CPU's... So, we need review's with real configurations that reflect to our lifes......

Re: Cooler's Review - Not Showing Real In-day Use!!!

That's what I said in my post before. We need test done in real world set up! In cases standing up. Not laying flat out on a table. I think that alot of those test done would show higher temp's! If done in a case standing up!! Those review sites are crap.......

Re: Cooler's Review - Not Showing Real In-day Use!!!

I review my hardware all the time in a closed PC running 24/7 and I get similar results to the good hardware review sites. The only reason your CPU would run hotter than what the review sites show is if your ambient room temp is higher or if you have insufficient case airflow. Air cooling a PC ain't Rocket Science. Cool air in, hot air out. CPU temp is a function of the cooling air temp and the CPU cooler performance. That's all there is to it. Water cooling isn't much different other than the components. You still have to extract the heat from the condensor via a fan. Cool air in, hot air out.