Caution If dealing w/ chartley

I got a Pm today with some good info. please take extreme caution when dealling with this person. Remeber if it smells like a troll and looks like a troll then......

just thought I'd give u a lil update on this guy:

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33790117

I really believe this man is a troll now, and should be put up on trollhunters and wherever else so ppl will stop trading with him. he has no heatware, and only 1 ebay feedback from over 6 months ago. he was supposidly selling his x800pro vivo > XT PE for $350 to me, but lied many times about shipping the card. he only gave me his PO Box address, as well as his cell phone number, all the more proving he was hiding his info. he said he has done several deals on anandtech as well.. but his username isnt even registered.

now comes the funny part that proves this man is up to no good. I registered on Rage3D under a new name, and PM'ed him regarding the x800pro while he was already dealing with me and supposidly already shipped out my card. he said it was still available and to send the payment!!! this just proves the man wants money from people and cares nothing about really shipping the card.

Im glad that I realized all this before sending him my money, because all he accepts is money orders and no paypal.. more than likely because u can send a complaint via paypal and get your money back.

I just thought I'd let u know all this before he causes more problems on the forums. Heres his info:

username: chartley

Re: Caution If dealing w/ chartley

his username is baddreams on anandtech too

BEWARE
    Opty 146 0540FPMW @ 3.0ghz
    300x10, 2.5-4-3-7, 2.7vdimm
    DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra-D
    2x512mb OCZ Platinum Rev.2 TCCD
    ATi X1800XT 512MB
    Fortron 530w w/ modded rails
    Zalman 7000-AlCu

MY HEATWARE

I highly doubt he even has the card, he never once offered pictures of it, or any proof of owning it. obvious scam, nice of you to give a good heads up, hope you didn't lose any money to this troll

also important to notice the only posts he ever made were relating to selling things too....

yera he tried to scam me about a year ago. u can post a link to my thread there if you havent already: http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33790117
    Opty 146 0540FPMW @ 3.0ghz
    300x10, 2.5-4-3-7, 2.7vdimm
    DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra-D
    2x512mb OCZ Platinum Rev.2 TCCD
    ATi X1800XT 512MB
    Fortron 530w w/ modded rails
    Zalman 7000-AlCu

MY HEATWARE