Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    We'll see, I too placed an order...Friday morning and received confirmation that my order had been received. Waiting for confirmation for shipment.

Testing, test, test, this is a test....hello?
    Last edited by Touchline; 06-09-2001 at 05:47 PM.

Originally posted by WinXP
    Well MrSlick an athlongeek618, I decided to give OCZ a try. Place order 4 days ago an still hasn't been shipped, was approved 3 days ago. I see where people saying service has changed getting items in 3 or 4 days. Well if this is service that will not get anymore orders from me.Should have stuck with my better judgement an not wasted my time with them. Live an learn it don't happen twice.
    Well, you have been warned before. OCZ store has the WORST customer support & services on this globe. Try to email them, and I bet you will not be replied You will not get this hassles, if you bought Crucial (2nd day shipment free) or Mushkin (FedEx Free Shipment). If you get your mem precisely as what you intend to buy, and if the mem is working as what they have told you, then you are lucky

Thumbs up Mushkin Rules

I totally agree with you about Muskin and Crucial. Their service is hard to beat. Their ram quality is tops, no doubt about it. I have used both over the years, the last couple of years I have stayed with Crucial. No particular reason, except lately, Crucial's pricing put them far ahead for affordable quality. If you want quality ram there is no better buy!

I have bought from OCZ before, so has my son, we have not experienced the problems others have...guess that puts us in the 2%. I am chancing it cause I would really like to try their hand-picked tested ram at the current price. They advertize that they use Micron, Infineon, ACTRAM, and Kingston. Of course Crucial ram chips are provided by Micron and I believe Mushkin is too. The PCB and quality control are some of the differences.

If I get burned then I will not purchase from them again and will do as you are doing and advise others not to do so either. Its a roll of the die and we shall see.

I do appreciate the warning and suggest others consider it also. Thanks!

Agree Touchline

Btw, WinXP & Touchline, do you all get your order in timely manner & of the correct items?

I have not ordered anything from them since March but my son ordered several items. All orders were received OK, no problems.

BTW, received confirmation of my order yesterday. I ordered OCZ MicroBGA 180Mhz 256 meg (2x128).

What about the Mosel memories?
    I haven't been able to find Crucial or Mushkin in Sweden, but I did find some Mosel memory for a reasonable price, are they any good?

My present memory, Kingston "value ram", won't run at 133MHz unless I increase the VIO to 3.65. I'm thinking of replacing it with some "high quality" memory.

The Mosel is good ram, I use it an get the same result as my crucial pc133 an corsair pc150. On my KK266R with the Mosel, it will run 157fsb cas2 an 166fsb cas3. Sandra mem scores 660/741@10x163 cas3 or 10.5x155 cas2 same results.

WinXP - did you order over a weekend? No one's there on Saturday or Sunday...
    -Steve

bluelagoon61@yahoo.com
    AIM : Athlongeek618

I ordered it tuesday of last week.
    An just checking status it still hasn't shipped.

Just spoke with them on the phone an it had not shipped yet so I canceled order. Needles to say no more buisness from me.
    Last edited by WinXP; 06-11-2001 at 04:23 PM.

You're just so lucky that someone at OCZ store answered your call, WinXP

Mushkin Rules---- How high of a fsb do you get with the mushkin an which rev ?

I have 1 stick Mushkin 256MB Rev 2 (Infineon chip) that can go 162 FSB Cas 2-2-2-5 or 166 Cas 3-3-2-6 in my A7V133. The other Rev 2 is 1 stick 128MB that uses Mosel Vitelic chip (this one has less FSB overclockability than the 1 stick 256MB).

The 1 stick 256 MB Rev 2 is exactly just the same as Rev 3 (only comes in 128MB), with one side taken out. So 256MB Rev 2 is 2 side (double Banks) and Rev 3 is single sided.

Take a look here to understand: http://www.lostcircuits.com/memory/rev3/

Hey WINXP ,

What name did you place the order under ? I would like to check into this

IT

WINXP ,

I found your info here ,
    I would just like to set straight what I have recorded

First you ordered Wenesday , We took our standard 24 hours to process your CC , thursday afternoon your order was approved , but it was too late in the day to be cued for shipping ,
    on friday your order was queued for shipping ,

It actaully should have shipped on friday , but due to some problem on our side it did not , instead it was package monday morning , for overnight delivery to you ,

it was recorded in your order record that you called monday to cancel and even though they explained to you that the order was already packaged and on the truck that you wanted to cancel anyway

Last edited by ryanpgroovy; 06-12-2001 at 12:37 PM.