Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: ebay problems???

Quote Originally Posted by fiream29
    That's why fleabay BOUGHT Paypal, makes it easier to make sure they get their money regardless who else gets hurt. And yes, they are mostly concerned about their money. If they weren't, there would not be sellers on there with 5000+ negatives.
    That being said, if you want any chance of protecting yourself, always require the buyer be verified and only ship to a confirmed address. If it's an expensive item, ship it by FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. and REQUIRE an adult signature. Contrary to popular belief, "Delivery Confirmation" from USPS is not going to hold much water. You will need a verfiable signature to have any chance of recovering.
    Fleabay/Paypal has some very specific rules covering the transfer of money and if you violate even one of them you give them the excuse they want to wash their hands of it and say "too bad".
    Good luck and I hope you get your money back. Hang tough and keep after them.
    fiream29

if buyer is verified and confirmed u can still can get screwed.they will ask for a signature teh ycan see online.if tehre is a signature but not viewable online tis bad..pretty bad...

ps yahoo owns ebay?..wtf

Yeah..Egay is now like a mutt.....................................so many mixes in the blood makes it hard to nail someone. Easier to pass the buck...............http://www.paypalsucks.com/I love reading the info on this site. The only people that defend E-GAy are the cons themselves.
    [

lolz..not really...tis a great place,but like with any thing that gets u to deal with PEOPLE u gotta research first...i didnt do my homework a couple times and got burned..others theres nothing u can do about....

Rule number 1, do not ship to anybody that is not Paypal Verified if they are paying with Paypal. Rule Number 2, if you skip rule number 1, then by all means do not accept credit card payments via Paypal. At least that way you wont have to pay the 3 per cent or whatever it is for the transaction fee. I would scream and raise hell, because the card was supposed to be electronically verified before they ever processed the whole thing. Probably wont do much good, but I also would definitely contact the state attorney general about getting ripped by someone with a fraudelent credit card. Should be pretty easy since you have a name and a shipping address and paypal has the credit card info.

remember kids,a verified and confirmed paypal payment can go bad...have seen it first hand..u gotta feel ure way around,if it smells fishy screw it..

add a couple 120mm fans overhead to drop temps by 10+ celsiusD.S.C-12(2)-disclaimer : whatever u do with your hardware/software is your
    responsibility, which i dont hold if u break anything

GRAB here OcBible v1.55 and Guidemania v1.21
    scary pooch?pooch#1taking ball from dogpooch pulln on ropeme on board after 2 years
    of no board
    http://gonny.se/ <-cool lady http://www.mediafire.com/?8dmg21ms1vx
    IN MEMORY OF HOW BM WAS TREATED HERE...

this is the guy from florida that bought my motherboard with un-authorized credit card-

randall marsian
    449 homer ave
    longwood, FL 32750
    United States
    Confirmed

dauberbob01@hotmail.com

since the guy had de-frauded me , i decided to post his personal info to protect others. he will not answer my emails anymore, and had the guts to post a postive review on the transaction
    #1-i5-4690k-msi z97 gaming 5- msi gtx 1060 6gb- lg ud 68 4k monitor
    #2-amd phenom II x6 1100T-gigabyte 990fxa ud3-xfx 480 4gb- asus pb 278 2k moitor
    #3-i5-2400- biostar tzz77-msi 480 4gb- asus vx24a 2k monitor
    #4-dell inspiron 1520-8600 gt