Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Re: Tipping the mechanic- ?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee116
    Why and explain?
    You already have!

Quote Originally Posted by nuke
    You already have!
    No I havn't. This forum was made for POLITICAL discussion. There is nothing political about a tipping discussion. It belongs in the regular off topic forum that is made for all other discussion.

No I havn't. This forum was made for POLITICAL discussion. There is nothing political about a tipping discussion. It belongs in the regular off topic forum that is made for all other discussion.
    No, this is a debating forum. It just happens that politics is the main course most of the time!

Quote Originally Posted by nuke
    No, this is a debating forum. It just happens that politics is the main course most of the time!
    I stand corrected.
    http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.php?t=324530

What? I gotta get Mordeth to settle this hash?

Now there was was/ is a decent character.

Re: Tipping for service- ?

I'll settle it, just make me a mod.

And you accept it with a dignity and grace that is epic in its noteworthiness!

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal
    What? I gotta get Mordeth to settle this hash?

Now there was was/ is a decent character.
    Hell, yeah, wish he'd come back. Heard from him JimZ?

Not since last year. Doesnt surprise me. Most likely he reads the "new morality"....no right or no wrong and goes away.

Heh, Mordeth, now there was an argument waiting to happen- I remember ol' Nuke and him going round and round many times- I also seem to remember he was banned or something like that-no?

Either way, if you all go out during the holidays, remember those whom are less fortunate than yourself, giving isn't only a nice thing to do, but sometimes it can really help some one in need- and God (any one's) will thank you for it at a later date.

Heck, this is America, we can all afford to give some thing- even change.

Be well, enjoy the holidays - drive safe- be safe- and love those near and dear to you.

God Bless.

Alpha
    Nebraska Game and Parks

I've been at this a long time and I still know nothing!! High end digitized ~ analog, turkey hunter.

American Audio Nut- my gear- JBL, DBX, Revel, Thorens, Shure, Odyssey, M&K, AB International, Van Alstine, PS Audio, Pioneer, Trio, Dynaco, Integra Research, Audio Research, and JBL Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_03
    Heh, Mordeth, now there was an argument waiting to happen- I remember ol' Nuke and him going round and round many times- I also seem to remember he was banned or something like that-no?

Either way, if you all go out during the holidays, remember those whom are less fortunate than yourself, giving isn't only a nice thing to do, but sometimes it can really help some one in need- and God (any one's) will thank you for it at a later date.

Be well, enjoy the holidays - drive safe- be safe- and love those near and dear to you.

God Bless.

Alpha
    Back at ya alpha!

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_03

God Bless.

Alpha
    I wasnt jammin your thoughts bro. I dont quite understand all the heat about a simple issue: Giving is a good thing.

Oh heck no JimZ- I took no offence, sorry bro if my post looked that way, if so I'll be happy to change the wording. I really did mean for- happy, good, warm, thoughts for everyone.

And you too Nuke, darn Cannuks, cold blooded suckers but they warm up everyone they hang with- and of this I can prove it (spring break pics of my past) hehe.
    Nebraska Game and Parks

I've been at this a long time and I still know nothing!! High end digitized ~ analog, turkey hunter.

American Audio Nut- my gear- JBL, DBX, Revel, Thorens, Shure, Odyssey, M&K, AB International, Van Alstine, PS Audio, Pioneer, Trio, Dynaco, Integra Research, Audio Research, and JBL Pro.

OK. Man I got nothing about "a tip" when a person goes the extra mile like the waitress last night at the place where we eat sometimes. Far be it for me to say "No...I hate a hummer with lobster" Did I bitch and complain that perhaps she wasnt 18? Not me.

LOL- I cant believe you said that HEHEHEHEHEHEHE. way cool.
    Nebraska Game and Parks