Thread: Ot

Ot

Ok...Somebody got some christmas cookies (If you know what I mean )......Or aliens landed.....or just did something they DO NOT normally do.............................BECAUSE IT FREAKING SNOWED DOWN HERE..................................... ............................I'm talkin real white thingies falling from the sky.......................Cold white thingies.....................all over the road..................................on da tree's..................On my roof...... ..........Hell did finally freeze over.................................Watch the weather channel. CORPUS has SNOW.....................................

Now if could manage to win the lotto................
    [

Re: Ot

I know!!! It's heading this way too!!! Here in SC, we will most likely just get the nasty freezing rain like normal!

Re: Ot

ATM it's still snowing....................... .......At least while here in C.C. something history making has occured in my lifetime..........................The news said it has not snowed here for 100 years....................4 inches then............My kids loved it. Had to drag them in the house kicking and screaming......... ..This made christmas for us. We wanted the kids to see snow since vacations during the winter is not really possible ATT...............This for our kids made it a really speacial CHRISTMAS...........

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL .........................................................
    [