Yhpm
    Heatware
    email address(es): kimmietran@gmail.com, supadupapan@sbcglobal.net

Not the end of the world, But they sell pictures of it

Re: After X-Mas sell

Quote Originally Posted by SupaDupaPan
    Yhpm
    Welcome to the forum.

Please update your profile (or post in the thread) to include for all to see a non-free email address. It is a requirement for trading here.

There is a link to the rules in my signature.

Thanks,
    The Heat 99-0-0

Trading Post Rules

Sound Familiar? "If we quit Vietnam," President Lyndon Johnson warned, "tomorrow we'll be fighting in Hawaii, and next week we'll have to fight in San Francisco."

Not the end of the world, But they sell pictures of it

Quote Originally Posted by javier1g
    sent u a pm

Welcome to the forum.

Please update your profile (or post in the thread) to include for all to see a non-free email address. It is a requirement for trading here.

Thanks,
    The Heat 99-0-0

Trading Post Rules

Sound Familiar? "If we quit Vietnam," President Lyndon Johnson warned, "tomorrow we'll be fighting in Hawaii, and next week we'll have to fight in San Francisco."

Quote Originally Posted by Soundforbjt
    Welcome to the forum.

Thanks,
    Updated email addresses in signature. (I use gmail on my profile because it gets to me faster than school email.)

edit: didn't realize that people can turn off signatures here ... email's are ::

kimmietran@gmail.com
    ktran48@sm.ivc.edu
    Heatware

re:

Update: While cygenx has a decent trading record up to this point it is belived that he is the same person as the Troll CyberGameFan. This thread has been moved to the Bad traders section.
    Last edited by Crazy Chuckster; 01-03-2005 at 12:57 PM.

Re: cygenx=CyberGameFan?

GOOD CALL! during my research on him.. they show a transaction on 12/30/04.. according the the fake heatware, i joined sysopt and searched everywhere for the thread in which they made the trade, and it was not to be found
    cho.thomas AT GMAIL DOT COM

sorry for double post (no edit button)
    does anyone know the paypal account cygenx uses? please pm me or post

Whoa, dont get me confused with this person CYberGameFan, This person paid me 10bucks to leave some heatware for him, I did not think it would be such a big deal. I thought he was just trying to up his heatware or some shit. I have no affiliation with this person at ALL. But now that my name is being brought into scam, I Dont Like That at all. Iv'e had a good trading record so far and I will not stand here and watch my name get smeared. If any one has anything to say about this to me then send me a e-mail or pm.

Quote Originally Posted by cygenx
    Whoa, dont get me confused with this person CYberGameFan, This person paid me 10bucks to leave some heatware for him, I did not think it would be such a big deal. I thought he was just trying to up his heatware or some shit. I have no affiliation with this person at ALL. But now that my name is being brought into scam, I Dont Like That at all. Iv'e had a good trading record so far and I will not stand here and watch my name get smeared. If any one has anything to say about this to me then send me a e-mail or pm.
    Deliberately falsifying heatware for money is a big no no where I come from. Even if you turned out not to be him thats a serious strike in my book.

Quoted to keep it in here.

Quote Originally Posted by cygenx
    did you make that up yourself; or did your split personality cybergamefan help you..

if so what you say is true why not fork over all the info you have, some personal details would also help. since you "SAY" that you are innocent; there shouldn't be anything to be scared of.

also if cybergamefan reads this.. he should just end it, i.e. refund, before things really begin to get bad for him.

Whoa ... thanks for the heads up guys (people who did some research on him), I was about ready to purchase that p4 cpu from him until I saw this ... Perhaps I'll hold off until things get straightened out
    Heatware

cygenx is a troll

Sorry for putting this in the wrong forum but if a admin can transfer it to its rightfull place i would appreciate it. i sent payment via paypal to this guy 12-29-04 for a p4 processor and still never received it. He is always making excuses and says he has sent it out but still no processor. here are his replies:
    12-29-04
    Thanks payment recieved you will recieve your P4 at the beginning of next week, thank Javier
    1-3-05
    update for ya, I will be sending your stuff off Wednesday, sorry for the delay but i'm going out of town and The job that I have takes me out of town frequently. Dont despair, your items will get to you this week, thanks
    1-7-05
    No reason to worry just got caught up with stuff at home, I had to take a trip to Florida, my child was very Ill and my fiance though he would take a turn for the worse, i'll be coming home in a few, so your stuff will be sent to you soon, sorry for such poor shipping standards, I usually ship within 2 days. Dont worry your CPU is coming , thanks for understanding.
    1-12-5
    I sent it yesterday. 1/12/2005 expect it in the mail.
    please post so people can know about this guy ty
    http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=34345

I merged your thread. He said he mailed it on the 11th?

Re: cygenx=C yberGameFa n=TROLL

ok ..even I am now willing to throw in the towel and admit pos.def. troll....
    sent $$$ for ram and never recieved anything except the similar/exact same responces as javier1g reported above...
    Private Message: Thanks

Old 12-29-2004, 08:42 PM
    cygenx

Thanks
    I will ship ram to that exact adress you have given me as stated. It will either be shipped out Friday or Monday, depending how busy i am on this Ship. If you need to contact me call 757-XXX-6572, thank you for your buisness.

and no didn't call # ...had no reason to question anything....yet
    THEN...shift thread to bad trader forum and my PM comes...(he contacted me )
    Old 01-03-2005, 08:58 PM
    cygenx

Re: ram...again
    Hi there, to let you know I will ship your items Wednesday of this week, ive been taken out of town due to my job, I have to delay the shipping, been very busy to, dont despair, I will send you your items. Thanks for being patient.
    AND
    cygenx

I dont know how I got involved in this, but Your ram will be shipped to you, Dont fret, and please be patient, reply one more time with your adresss. As a matter of good faith i'm gonna throw in some old hardrives you might can use, but your stuff is coming. I have to pick up some more packaging supplies and what not. And no i'm not just stringing you along. Do you have a phone # I can call you at.
    I just want to clear my name and completing these trades is a easy way to do that.
    THEN

Old 01-09-2005, 08:27 PM
    cygenx

I can undestand you, its just buisness, you will have ram definately by Wednesday, If you choose to carry out the actions you so have stated thats on you. I have been procrastinating and what not, but i sent it Saturday via US MAIL, so it will get there when it does. I do not want to jerk you around and understand you are trying to run your own buisness. So do what you feel you need to sir, but you will have your RAM this week.

.....well....here we are today.....no ram no $$$ no hopes ...gonna get a cardboard sign and stand on street corners and at off ramps says"will work for 2x 256meg PC2100/2700 or above....iplease help and God Bless"

Re: cygenx=C yberGameFa n=TROLL

jeez this guy is scamming people left and right on these forums;including myself