Re: Dear LydiAtSoltek TW our resident rep.
Couple of things could be causeing all your problems.
1. Your power supply
2. If your memory is 2 double sided sticks these boards can act a bit weird as can a lot of NF2 chipset boards.
3. I've used many of these boards and have never had a LAN issue with any of them and the ones I've received most recently all shipped with the D2.0L bios so it isn't likely the bin file itself.
4. After flashing the bios (which I'm assuming you did with the settings in the bios at default) was the onboard net adapter enabled or disabled?
5. Might not be a bad idea to swap in a different battery just in case.
6. You flashed the bios with the wrong version. I've seen folks loose net adapters by flashing to the bios for the FRN2 not the FRN2-L
Last edited by Radiohead; 03-18-2005 at 07:45 PM.
DFI T2RS, Q9450@3.4, 2X1gig Ballistix, EVGA 460GTX
Gigabyte EP45-DS3L, Q6600@3.2Ghz, OCZ 6400 DDR2, EVGA 9850
ASUS P5K-E WiFi, Q6600@3.2ghz, 2X1gig Mushkin XP2 6400 DDR2, EVGA 260GTX
ASUS P5Q-Pro Turbo, Q9450@3.4Ghz, 2X1gig Mushkin HP 6400 DDR2 EVGA 9850
ASUS P5K Prem WiFi Q9450@3.4Ghz, 2X2gb OCZ DDR2 800, MSI 460GTX Cyclone
Gigabyte EP35-DS3R, Q6600 , 2X1gig Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800, EVGA 9800GT
ASUS P5K Prem WiFi Q9450@3.4Ghz 2X2gb OCZ DDR2 800, Asus 9850GTX
Gigabyte EP45-DS3R, Q6600@3.2Ghz, 2X1gb Corsair XMS 12-4-4-4, BFG9850GTX
Gigabyte EP45-DS3L, Q9450@3.4, 2X1gb Corsair XMS 12-4-4-4, BFG9850GTX