Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: CyberGameFan==TROLL?

good .get over it and trudge on.if anyone needs paypal/ebay help in general shoot me a pm and ill asnwer asap!!
    thnks

add a couple 120mm fans overhead to drop temps by 10+ celsiusD.S.C-12(2)-disclaimer : whatever u do with your hardware/software is your
    responsibility, which i dont hold if u break anything

GRAB here OcBible v1.55 and Guidemania v1.21
    scary pooch?pooch#1taking ball from dogpooch pulln on ropeme on board after 2 years
    of no board
    http://gonny.se/ <-cool lady http://www.mediafire.com/?8dmg21ms1vx
    IN MEMORY OF HOW BM WAS TREATED HERE...

Damn! Sent my complaint, whatever good it will do.
    Thanks amdatiFOSHO for nailing this guy before he got others. New it was too good, but live and learn i guess.

Hey _dangtx_, sent you a pm.

i can't take all the credit, xjustmex21 informed me, then searched all over for info on this guy... the real guy who owns that heatware use to be pretty active over at anandtech forums... i also sent a pm to the real owner of the heatware, waiting to hear back if he knows anything about this guy
    cho.thomas AT GMAIL DOT COM

Well I called My credit card they are putting the transaction in dispute and crediting back my 100 dollars I sent to @$$-hole. Hows it goin for you atiamd fo sho and chuck44?
    At least i didn't lose any money and no harm done. However when you read this Cybergamefan know that you will get yours, you may not think so but when your life goes down the shi##er you remember this post, what comes around goes around-and its coming back to you!
    --DFI Lanparty B
    --XP-m 2200 |- 2.3Ghz @1.7v
    --FSB: 440 mhz
    --2X500mb Kingston HyperX
    --2-2-2-11-1t, 3.3V, DC+CPC on
    --2X W.D. 80gb SATA 7200rpm, 8mb cache
    --SI3112A Raid controller
    --slk900a heatsink w/ 92mm 120cfm
    --OCZ Fatality 550w PSU
    --BFG 7800 gt oc GPU AGP 8X

my cc company did recieve the bill yet, so they can;t put in dispute yet... cgc im getting a bunch of info on him... i don;t want to say too much until i get something solid on him... i think that if paypal doesn;t give the money to your cc company after the investigation, they might take the credit back... thats why im trying to get more info on this guy, so i can press charges

I got lucky.....
    I was about to trade my UNiden Police scanner for that RAm.
    The deal was too good to be true....
    AMD x2 3800+
    2*1GB OCZ Platinum EB DDR500
    Evga 7800GTX 256mb
    DFI NF4 SLI-DR
    74GB Raptor 0NLR1
    PC P&C 510
    Lian Li v1000B

cyberfanman still has an active trade going at AT. Selling a HDD.

http://forums.anandtech.com/messagev...ighlight_key=y
    ....i'm much too young to be this damn old....

....My Mail....

....My Heatware....

hey pops,

that is the real cybergamefan... the cybergamefan that sign up at this forum is faking his heat

I can say from personal experience that PayPal's "supposed" buyer protection plan is worthless. I got burned on a $450 laptop on eBay, and they did about jack shit to correct the situation. So I basically got left high and dry.

Conclusion: Don't even bother with PayPal, focus all your attention on getting your CC company to refund the money.

k thanks going to call them and bug them again

anyone have any updates on this guy?

supposed to have sent my ram....if true then should be here tomorrow.......we'll see....hope for the best

he has at least kept contact up....so maybe just got some problems getting it to me???

lol... do you know how many others have paid for the exact same ram? did he show you proof that he sent? did u pay in full.... did you not read the previous posts?

...ok did you not read the previous posts?....i was one of the first to try and get this ram...(try page one...)the move to the bad traders section happened LONG after the deal went down.

so like i said 1-11-05 i pm'd him and he replied in general...that the ram was mailed on 1-10-05...and no there was no confirmation.....i did what everyone else does when they get burned....file complaint,dispute charge,contact local police on both ends of the deal,ect...

i just really held out a little hope for this to be some lazy,disrespectful,and generally all around worthless teenager who was not stealing but just a piss-poor excuse for a trader.....i have seen deals much larger go on much longer til one day the seller(who looked a lot worse than this )finally grew a spine and made good on all his deals.At least this guy contacted me before i became concerned and told me he was having some troubles with shipping......so with the holiday mail load still not over,another one happening and the desperate need to come down from a hang over ...i cut him some slack.....but the first full week goes by and no ram...i pm'd him....thus the post on 1-11-05...with regular first class mail it can take 4-5 days to get across the state let alone the country...so yea once again...i'm still hoping (if you don't mind)

and just out of curiosity....you seemed like you had the answers so.....exactly how many people did buy this ram anyway????exact numbers please.

and some how this is not even in the right thread....gotten some screwy stuff going here...oh well should be over in..... "cygenx=CyberGameFan?"........but what i said is still the way it is right now on that one