Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: CyberGameFan==TROLL?

4 people so far have been scammed by him
    cho.thomas AT GMAIL DOT COM

any updates? paypal contacted me saying they couldn;t do anything, yet in my account it says they are going to refund everything that was funded by a cc... either way i already disputed with my cc company

update you here on my situation. Paypal no longer shows any disputes and my balance is now 0$ with them. My credit card dropped the charge as well. So im pretty happy, ended up fine. Bank of America acutually has pretty good online protection, your not liable for any fraud online . Hey Cybergamefan- enjoying the free cash? Did you get enough to support your crack habit for a few days or is back to homosexual prostitution?
    --DFI Lanparty B
    --XP-m 2200 |- 2.3Ghz @1.7v
    --FSB: 440 mhz
    --2X500mb Kingston HyperX
    --2-2-2-11-1t, 3.3V, DC+CPC on
    --2X W.D. 80gb SATA 7200rpm, 8mb cache
    --SI3112A Raid controller
    --slk900a heatsink w/ 92mm 120cfm
    --OCZ Fatality 550w PSU
    --BFG 7800 gt oc GPU AGP 8X

nice!... heh cybergamefan made one big mistake; which is he revealed he is really cygenx who has been trading; which means his info is out there to those he's dealt with before, hopefully he will get whats coming to him

Quote Originally Posted by cgc419
    update you here on my situation. Paypal no longer shows any disputes and my balance is now 0$ with them. My credit card dropped the charge as well. So im pretty happy, ended up fine. Bank of America acutually has pretty good online protection, your not liable for any fraud online . Hey Cybergamefan- enjoying the free cash? Did you get enough to support your crack habit for a few days or is back to homosexual prostitution?

Not the end of the world, But they sell pictures of it

People, if you are not involved in any trades here in this thread, please keep your comments to yourselves.

This thread's purpose is to warn people not to trade with cybergamefan and to try and get the outstanding trades resolved. If you do not have anything to contribute to those ends, please do not post here.
    The Heat 99-0-0

Trading Post Rules

Sound Familiar? "If we quit Vietnam," President Lyndon Johnson warned, "tomorrow we'll be fighting in Hawaii, and next week we'll have to fight in San Francisco."

uh are you talking to me? i was scammed by him, and im trying to see if everyone got are resolution

Not the end of the world, But they sell pictures of it

Some of the comments here add nothing to help in getting resolution. I think you know what I mean.
    The Heat 99-0-0

Trading Post Rules

Sound Familiar? "If we quit Vietnam," President Lyndon Johnson warned, "tomorrow we'll be fighting in Hawaii, and next week we'll have to fight in San Francisco."

Does anyone know who this guy is yet, If so please PM me as I wish to file a report.
    I am one of the people who got ripped of ( 100$ for 9800 pro).
    P.S. sorry if my comments aren't helping but to be honest I don't see any resoulution occuring here anyway, no moderator has contacted me with any info about the guy and I'm quite dissapointed in the level of fraud at the amdmb.com trading forum. I tried to trade one time, got ripped off, it was the first and last time believe me.
    --DFI Lanparty B
    --XP-m 2200 |- 2.3Ghz @1.7v
    --FSB: 440 mhz
    --2X500mb Kingston HyperX
    --2-2-2-11-1t, 3.3V, DC+CPC on
    --2X W.D. 80gb SATA 7200rpm, 8mb cache
    --SI3112A Raid controller
    --slk900a heatsink w/ 92mm 120cfm
    --OCZ Fatality 550w PSU
    --BFG 7800 gt oc GPU AGP 8X

hey cgc419, didn't you get your money back? i think everyone who got scammed got their money back... im not sure though, still fighting my credit card company

I have tried contacting this guy to no avail.

cgc419, we can only do so much with what we have. Before you sent this guy some money did you get a name, address and phone # from him? Maybe try contacting him by phone before you paypal off 100 bucks?

If people were a bit more careful and not in a hurry to beat the next guy to an awesome deal, we could avaoid more situations like this.

Furthermore I beleive the level of people trying to defraud others here is very low compared to other sites which I will not name. We mods volunteer our time to these forums to help make this a better place for everyone but we cannot hold everybodys hand during every trade.

I will PM you the info I have on cybergamefan but either way in the end I hope you have learned to at least be a bit more cautious and try to collect some info on a person before you send payment.

Links you may find useful:3DMARK2001: 12,810:PCMARK2002:Heatware
    I am forever in debt to dbuck1031 and themortarman, jebyrd70,titansfan098,gwhunt23 and last but not least BoardSportsRule ...Thanks guys!

nope cygenx/cybergamefan on here used that guys heatware, he pretended to be that guy from antech