Rlp7iD3 you need to resolve this..... *RESOLVED*

I tried posting this in the bad traders section but was unsuccessful.

Shawn I hate to go this route but you have left me no choice since you are obviously avoiding me.

Originally I purchased a bit of hardware from Shawn from this thread here.

A couple of months ago the Geil Ultra Patinum PC4000 2 x 256 dc kit took a turn for the worse, so I contacted Geil about an RMA and they said not without a receipt, so in December Shawn and I spoke on the phone about it and he agreed to do an RMA through Newegg and he would return it to me. He sent me an RMA invoice from the Egg and I sent them in. Then he sent me a pm stating they would soon be delivered to his house in Idaho, and provided me with a tracking number. It was delivered on January 10th . You pm'd me on the 16th to tell me that you would send it off and provide me with a return tracking number. then a few days later I inquired and you responded back that you couldn't get a ride to the FED EX Depot, but you would do it soon and get back to me. Then on the 25th I inquired again, you ignored me, I sent you e mails and PM's, you didnt come online from the 24th till this morning at 12:37 AM. I called your house yesterday and spoke with your father, he said he would relay the message. So if you went online early today why didn't you read the PM's? obviously you have been ignoring my e mails and PM's.

I realize being in college can present a demanding schedule, but it would not be hard to drop by the post office and send it my way priority.

How about an answer Shawn? These Rams have been at your house delivered for twenty days now. And please dont think that I am going away, there are a few more phone calls that can be made.
    Last edited by Popcicle; 02-05-2005 at 03:55 PM. Reason: resolved......
    Heat

Driving a one stack Mack with a window in the back.

Re: Rlp7iD3 you need to resolve this

The BS never seems to end, does it, Rob? I'm sorry for your situation. I know you are a top notch trader and don't deserve this hassle. Good luck in getting this resolved.

Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe - AMD Opteron 1212 HE @ 3.0GHz - 2 x 1GB Corsair XMS2 PC6400C4 @ 1000MHz 5-5-5-15 -
    BFG 7950GT OC @ 600/1600 - 160GB Seagate SATA2 - 3 x 300GB Seagate SATA1 - Enermax Whisper II 535w
    Heatware

bump for resolution.

Please let's get this resolved Shawn. Trucker and I have let things slide with you before and you handled things pretty maturely despite problems. Here's hoping you do the right thing.

I have received PM from Shawn..... won't go into details
    at this point in time as it isn't necessary.

Do think that there will be resolution in progress.

We'll see.

Pops.

....i'm much too young to be this damn old....

....My Mail....

....My Heatware....

I also received a couple of pm from him, with a brief explanation of an extenuating circumstance. And another last evening that he has shipped the rams, thanks Shawn.
    Heat

....i'm much too young to be this damn old....

....My Mail....

....My Heatware....

The memory arrived today, looks to be in good order. So now all is well, thanks Shawn.
    Heat

No sweat man, sorry this turned out kinda sour, I just need to get a break from karma here... Have a good one fellas...
    Heatware
    EbayFeedback under snowxracer85
    PM me for more info OR
    snowxracer85@hotmail.com