Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Deal went bad on Ebay, whose fault is it?

If seller driscription is wrong. Then its there fault and seller should take Responsibility for there error.

Try to get your money back.

Only if you really donít want the item.

Good Luck.
    Greatest Saying:
    " All you need is love." - John Lennon

The solution is simple. The product advertised was not the product shipped. and if she has no Idea what the difference between a AP and a AR, then she has no wright to list specific stepping codes.

The All sales are final!! speech has no merit since the product dose not even match the selling description.

What kind of stupid assessment is this?? This is the kind of mentallity that Procreates this kind of behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by sup3rcarrx7
    It mainly looks like your fault though - ALL SALES ARE FINAL. However, maybe the seller will be nice enough when you confront to them that they sent you the wrong item or something. Good luck with that man.
    Biostar TP67XE
    Intel 2500K
    Intel BXXTS100H CPU Cooler
    4-4GB Kinston HyperX 1600's
    2-300Gb Raptor's Raid 0
    XFX 450W pro
    2-Evga GTX460 in SLI
    Couger Evolution case
    Windows 7 pro 64 bit

Sentay 700W Rock "Died after 3 hours of furmark burn in"

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=20035

Quote Originally Posted by bypolar
    The solution is simple. The product advertised was not the product shipped. and if she has no Idea what the difference between a AP and a AR, then she has no wright to list specific stepping codes.

The All sales are final!! speech has no merit since the product dose not even match the selling description.

What kind of stupid assessment is this?? This is the kind of mentallity that Procreates this kind of behavior.
    what he said
    SYSTEM 1//
    DFI UT 250GB//A64 Mobile 3000+ 1MB cache// 280 X 9// Crucial Ballistix Tracer 1GB @ 252 FSB @7-3-3-2.5//ATI X800XT PE 550/560 //2 X 36GB Raptors, 160GB Sammy Data Drive//Audigy ZS Sound card
    Watercooled....Powered by Fortron 530Watt//23K 3DM01
    SYSTEM 2//
    EPoX 9NDA3J// A64 3000 Venice 300 X 9 @1.45V// KingMax SuperRam 3700 @ 250FSB //512MBX2 @7-3-3-2.5 @ 2.8V//ATI 9800Pro//Audigy2 ZS//Hitachi 80GB SATAII//Maxtor 250GB Data Drive//Zalman Air cooled...Powered by OCZ 450 Modstream
    Heatware

IMHO, if the seller bothers to put the stepping in the description (esp. if that's along with the other specs like in this one), it's the seller's fault if the stepping is off. Obviously most proc sellers on eBay don't and you take your chances in that situation, but this isn't "that situation".
    e8400@4140<>aBit IP35-Pro<>Sapphire HD3870x2<>4GB G.Skill PC-1000<>OZC GameXtreme 700w PSU

No doubt in my mind that its the sellers fault/problem and not yours. I would give that person negative feedback in a heartbeat if he/she doesn't either:
    A. Give you the ADVERTISED stepping
    B. Give you a FULL refund.
    [URL=http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=30805]Heatware

Still no response.

Just make sure you leave negative feedback/issue paypal complaint before the time period runs out that you can do so...

Have you contacted ebay? She sold you a completely different product than advertised...

I contacted ebay and left negative feedback, if she wants to withdraw it, she better start responding!

Have you heard anything about the complaint with Paypal?

not yet

she offered a refund. Ill see what happens.

Take it and keep looking for the part you wanted.

You should just buy a 3400+ DTR from newegg for 209.00. They list it as AMA3400BEX5AP but my friend just orderd one a couple of days ago and got a 0450 and it was a CG rev. Its about as much luck of the draw for getting a CG as it is to get the BH-5/UTT from the twinmos 2x512 kit(and so far 99% of the people who order the kit get BH-5/UTT). I orderd myself a 3400+ last night and we will see on tuesday if its a CG. I also orderd a 2x512 kit of the twinmos in hopes of BH-5/UTT that I can play with(maybe it will be better than my 277 @ 3.6 goldmines)

Quote Originally Posted by sup3rcarrx7
    It mainly looks like your fault though - ALL SALES ARE FINAL. However, maybe the seller will be nice enough when you confront to them that they sent you the wrong item or something. Good luck with that man.
    Obviously, you are not familiar with the rules of PayPal & Ebay, because statements such as all sales are final & as is do not apply to Ebay auctions. You are expected to give a spot on description of the item & cannot sell broken items, or misrepresented items (AR intead of AP or whatever), and label it all final or as is. They do this for obvious reasons, not the least of which is people like you who think they can scam people by making blanket statements that omit their personal responsibility. Thank you, come again.

ive already found a DTR. But get a load of this crap -

"
    Ok, so I am not exactly a computer person and so I obviosly didn't know what i was talking about with the processor. However, I have contacted someone at a computer company and they have informed me that these two processors are exactly the same. They do the same thing and run at the same speed. There is absolutely no difference at all. Here is a web site to confirm this. http://www.cpu-world.com/info/id/AMD...ification.html
    I am sorry but i am going to have to say no returns since you got exactly what you were bidding on. Thank you"

I got that back today.