Resolved [resolved] Hmmmm?

Howdy,

OK here it is- in your face (LOL)

I (respectfully) demand a music forum- I simply MUST share this B.B King / Clapton with fellow blues and jaz lovers- I have remixed the original, and it is now FLAWLESS nearly a month of additions / subtractions and the sound is flawless, warning be prepared it is, well- B.B King /Clapton (Riding W/the king).

PLEASE GIMME MUSIC.

A fourm atleast?......... Pretty please?

thanx,

Alpha_03
    Nebraska Game and Parks

I've been at this a long time and I still know nothing!! High end digitized ~ analog, turkey hunter.

American Audio Nut- my gear- JBL, DBX, Revel, Thorens, Shure, Odyssey, M&K, AB International, Van Alstine, PS Audio, Pioneer, Trio, Dynaco, Integra Research, Audio Research, and JBL Pro.

Re: Hmmmm?

thanks for your suggestion.

my first response to a request of this nature is that our off topic forum can easily cover this topic. this is, after all, a tech site and forums first and foremost. given that...a music forum would be an off topic and would fit in perfectly in our OT section.

second thought is that would there actually be enough traffic to support a stand alone music forum?

third thought...which kind of ties in with the first thought...is that a music forum would straying a bit too far away from what these forums are meant to be...a tech forum.

i am curious to hear others opinions though. im not neccessarily shooting the idea down...just throwing out what first pops into my head.
    hmm...

Re: [awaiting feedback] Hmmmm?

Audio Corner works well for this.

Re: [awaiting feedback] Hmmmm?

cool, audio corner it is then- I thank you for your responces.

Nebraska Game and Parks

I've been at this a long time and I still know nothing!! High end digitized ~ analog, turkey hunter.

American Audio Nut- my gear- JBL, DBX, Revel, Thorens, Shure, Odyssey, M&K, AB International, Van Alstine, PS Audio, Pioneer, Trio, Dynaco, Integra Research, Audio Research, and JBL Pro.

Re: [resolved] Hmmmm?

Tons of threads there Alpha....from guitars to turntables

Sure is a great album alpha

Couldn't find your thread in Audio Corner though

I've digitally remastered a few live concert tapes in my time, but never felt the need to mess with CD recordings.

Ned

Sorry Ned, I got very busy and completely forgot, HOWEVER, I have posted a link finally.

Let er' rip.
    Nebraska Game and Parks

There is also this thread that may cover this topic.

http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.php?t=192448