Thread: Game Servers...

Game Servers...

I just read this post : Fraggy Frogs
    Seems like alot of the Frogs play UT2K4, I was just wondering what servers you peeps are playing on, so I could maybe add them to my favs so I could frag it up with you occasionally besides our sanctioned weekly games. I use the Xfire thingy as you can see below but seems alot of ppl on my list never play 2K4, mostly they are Warcraft heads.
    OH well..just trying to get more active with the Frogs and get back into 2k4 as well.
    lean signature

Re: Game Servers...

I wish I had time to go out and play. Pretty much I only get to play games on Wednesdays now

this is the reason why some of us use the [FF] clan tag

you can add " [FF]* " to your Buddy list and it will search the servers for everybody playing that is using that tag, however not everybody in the Fragging Frogs uses the tag, and there are 2 other major clans with the same tag.

one of them is Friendly Forces, these guys are usually nice and play well with others. the other clan does not play well with others and they are quite the rude bunch

so this does not work as it should.

Quote Originally Posted by dna
    I wish I had time to go out and play. Pretty much I only get to play games on Wednesdays now
    Ditto
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games